Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21897 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2022, 04:49:41 PM »
Advertisement
If it was planted there to incriminate Oswald that would prove that the conspirators had already designated him as the patsy. That wouldn't fit the argument here about that being decided after the assassination.

That wasn't my argument, Mr Hawthorn. I'm arguing that Mr Oswald was not set up as sixth-floor gunman by those who planned the assassination. He may well have been set up as an accomplice. Heck, he may well have been an accomplice. We just don't know.

What I am very confident of is that he was telling the truth when he claimed to have gone outside to watch the P. Parade. It's the reason his claim was buried by the 'investigating' authorities!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 04:59:40 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2022, 04:49:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #105 on: July 20, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »
Everyone lying is a conspiracist phobia. Mistaken, the math doesn't work. I am sure she believed every word.

Kindly answer the question, Mr Nessan---------which document are you saying was "completely fabricated"?

Thumb1:

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2022, 04:55:38 PM »
The idea that it was decided, after the event, to set up Oswald without any pre-planning is seriously undermined by the Backyard Photos (which have been authenticated). They show Oswald holding a rifle indistinguishable from the rifle Tom Alyea filmed being removed from it's hiding place on the 6th floor.

Exactly what I was thinking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2022, 04:55:38 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #107 on: July 20, 2022, 04:57:09 PM »
Adam's saw them. Shelley and Lovelady were where they said they were.

Quite a double standard. LHO saw Jarman and Norman but Norman and Jarman did not see LHO but you don't have a problem with that statement.

Where's the double standard? Mr Oswald never claimed he exchanged words with Messrs Jarman & Norman

Isn't this the first part of:

A Ford: "Mr Oswald's story, in short, did not change one iota between the story he told in his first interrogation Friday afternoon and the story he told in his final interrogation Sunday morning."

Are you ever going to reconcile the Holmes statement with Fritz's to prove your point?

As we have known since 2019, Captain Fritz suppressed Mr Oswald's all-important claim to have gone outside to watch the P. Parade. And he suppressed Mr Oswald's claim to have been stopped at the front door by an officer. He lied through his teeth

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2022, 04:58:18 PM »
That is Alan's argument, no-one else's.

It is not even Alan's argument, Mr O'Meara!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: July 20, 2022, 04:58:18 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #109 on: July 20, 2022, 05:05:43 PM »
That wasn't my argument, Mr Hawthorn. I'm arguing that Mr Oswald was not set up as gunman by those who planned the assassination. He may well have been set up as an accomplice. Heck, he may well have been an accomplice. We just don't know.

What I am very confident of is that he was telling the truth when he claimed to have gone outside to watch the P. Parade. It's the reason his claim was buried by the 'investigating' authorities!

Ah, I see what you mean. Makes more sense. However, as Dan says, the backyard photos reveal a pre-planned set-up with Oswald's rifle in place on the 6th floor.
I can go with the notion of him keeping out of sight in the Domino room (as he had been instructed) then emerging during all the commotion and milling around a bit, but knowing that he had been set up, but I can't see him being "allowed" to be on the front steps before and during the shots. If he WAS out there, the conspirators sure were lucky that he wasn't identified by numerous people and even photographed (unless "Prayer Man" is him).

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2022, 08:36:05 PM »
Ah, I see what you mean. Makes more sense. However, as Dan says, the backyard photos reveal a pre-planned set-up with Oswald's rifle in place on the 6th floor.
I can go with the notion of him keeping out of sight in the Domino room (as he had been instructed) then emerging during all the commotion and milling around a bit, but knowing that he had been set up, but I can't see him being "allowed" to be on the front steps before and during the shots. If he WAS out there, the conspirators sure were lucky that he wasn't identified by numerous people and even photographed (unless "Prayer Man" is him).

If he's not the sixth-floor gunman patsy and is seen/identified/photographed out on the steps at the time of the shooting, why does that pose a problem for the conspirators?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: July 20, 2022, 08:36:05 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2022, 08:56:49 PM »
If he's not the sixth-floor gunman patsy and is seen/identified/photographed out on the steps at the time of the shooting, why does that pose a problem for the conspirators?

If he wasn't being set up as the patsy then obviously, no problem with him being down there. The problem is, he was set up as the 6th floor patsy by the conspirators.