Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie  (Read 21898 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Messrs Shelley & Lovelady: The Big Lie
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2022, 04:49:47 PM »
Advertisement
I have no desire to babysit you. You posted the ridiculous tripe. You explain it.

Another painful L for poor Mr Nessan!   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2022, 04:49:47 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2022, 04:52:53 PM »
Nice work Dan, but it has all been viewed before. You don't need to do any research, just read back a few pages in the thread and you will see why this post is completely wrong. The Stroud document is a joke. Styles and Adams did not leave as quickly as they thought they did.

Another hopeless bot-like response from Mr Nessan. He just runs away from the hard questions, every time, and takes cover under discredited Warren Gullible talking points. Sad! (But funny!!)

Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2022, 08:33:46 PM »
The Stroud document is a joke. Styles and Adams did not leave as quickly as they thought they did.

And we should believe this because Jack says so.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2022, 08:33:46 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2022, 09:17:33 PM »
And we should believe this because Jack says so.

:D

-"2+2=5"
-"But the calculator says 2+2=4"
-"The calculator is a joke. Because 2+2=5"

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2022, 03:33:39 AM »
Nice work Dan, but it has all been viewed before. You don't need to do any research, just read back a few pages in the thread and you will see why this post is completely wrong. The Stroud document is a joke. Styles and Adams did not leave as quickly as they thought they did.

Nice work Dan

Thanks, I thought so too  Thumb1:

You don't need to do any research

I find it helps

just read back a few pages in the thread and you will see why this post is completely wrong

I've done that and found nothing.
you seem to fully accept the part of Adams' testimony regarding the encounter with Lovelady and Shelley...

Even though Adams herself insists this has been fabricated.
Even though Styles confirms no such encounter took place.
Even though Shelley contradicts this encounter by saying he thought he saw Adams later on and on the fourth floor.
Even though Lovelady has clearly been coached about Vickie Adams.
Even though Lovelady admits he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes after the assassination.
Even though Adams states in her WC testimony she left within seconds.
Even though both Garner and Styles confirm this.
Even though Garner's interview with Ernest corroborates the Stroud document.

Not good work Jack.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: August 01, 2022, 03:33:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #181 on: August 01, 2022, 04:54:22 PM »
Nice work Dan

Thanks, I thought so too  Thumb1:

You don't need to do any research

I find it helps

just read back a few pages in the thread and you will see why this post is completely wrong

I've done that and found nothing.
you seem to fully accept the part of Adams' testimony regarding the encounter with Lovelady and Shelley...

Even though Adams herself insists this has been fabricated.
Even though Styles confirms no such encounter took place.
Even though Shelley contradicts this encounter by saying he thought he saw Adams later on and on the fourth floor.
Even though Lovelady has clearly been coached about Vickie Adams.
Even though Lovelady admits he didn't re-enter the TSBD building for 20-25 minutes after the assassination.
Even though Adams states in her WC testimony she left within seconds.
Even though both Garner and Styles confirm this.
Even though Garner's interview with Ernest corroborates the Stroud document.

Not good work Jack.

Of course, the WC had a clean, simple way to discredit Ms Adams: call Ms Styles as a witness. No more effective way to destroy Ms Adams' claimed timeline than by seeking the account of the woman who ran down the stairs with her.

They didn't call Ms Styles. Instead they resorted to the ridiculous Shelley/Lovelady 'solution'.

Speaks volumes about their fear of what Ms Styles would have testified to. Why, it would have been even more disastrous than putting Ms Garner in the stand-------which is saying something!

Thumb1:

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2022, 02:05:03 PM »
~Snicker~

Translation, Part I: 'My claim that Adams & Styles' encounter with a policeman when they exited the Depository discredits Adams' timeline has itself been discredited, and I'm mad about it'

Translation, Part II: ''My claim that Adams' mention of a policeman at the Depository front door further discredits Adams' timeline has itself also been discredited, and I'm mad as hell about it'

Thumb1:

Huh? Really this makes zero sense-- once again. It will help you if you read the WC testimony of Harkness and Sawyer. It puts the whole Adams -Styles saga to rest.

No further explanation on why Welcome Barnett sprinted to the back of the TSBD, turned the girls around then sprinted back to the front of the TSBD to deny them access to the building? Absolutely brilliant thinking. Deep Politics Forum would be proud.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: August 03, 2022, 02:05:03 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #183 on: August 03, 2022, 02:06:58 PM »
Another painful L for poor Mr Nessan!   Thumb1:

Really, I do not want to continue babysitting you. It is your post. If you can't explain the relevance of your own posts, maybe stop making them. It must be a Deep Politics thing to make wild claims and then not be able to substantiate them or support them.