Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One Witness  (Read 14259 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: One Witness
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2022, 05:21:11 PM »
Advertisement
No, I wasn't aware of this at all, Mr. Cakebread, nice catch! thanks for sharing this gem. Even further indication of a predetermined hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure to deceive the public. Any idea if there's a way to research Fritz's quality of life and finances in the ensuing years?

I don't know much about Fritz.  I believe his life revolved around the DPD.   Somewhere I've read that he was a hermit who had an apartment just a few blocks from DPD headquarters, and even after retirement he spent a lot of his time at DPD headquarters. 

Fritz was one of the "good ol boys" who rose to the rank of captain by being an ass kisser.   In his testimony and writing he has revealed that his IQ was not very high ( But he didn't need to be smart because he was powerful and ruled his kingdom with an iron fist.) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2022, 05:21:11 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2022, 05:38:48 PM »
There's little to be gained by trying to determine which organization Lee was working for.  It's obvious that he was working for one of the US organizations.   However, I don't believe that he became a paid confidential informer  with the FBI until after the Walker incident.

Though I have the highest regard for your exemplary research, Mr. Cakebread, we will simply have to respectfully disagree on pinning down the Agency's connection to the wrongly-accused, starting as early as his Agency's generated "defection". The Agency's fingerprints--if I can paraphrase the late senator from Connecticut serving on an Intelligence Committee--is all over him.

And then there's the Agency's outright deception by ordering one of their own--George Joannides--to serve as the Agency's liaison to Mr. Blakey's HSCA in the '70's. Rather than come clean in the interest of a genuine investigation into the demise of a duly elected representative  of the People about his Agency role in !963, he hid this from Mr. Blakely's committee. Why?
IF the Agency had/have nothing to hide begs the question: Why? was Mr. Joannides less than forthcoming? Why do his Agency records remain classified even after all these years?

Back next week the Good Lord willing to share my original thoughts on the activities of the wrongly-accused on the TSBD entrance steps post-assassination. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:12:41 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2022, 05:45:28 PM »
Another fair & honest assessment there, Mr. Cakebread, especially noting the questionable likelihood that Roy Truly was at the DPD later that afternoon. Moreover, I believe one of the individuals in this recording is Mr. Campbell (Ochus Virgil as in then Vice-President of the Texas School Book Depository). A photo gallery I received from the late Sarah Stanton (RIP lady)'s granddaughter a few years back confirms it is Mr. Campbell, thus a much stronger likelihood Mr. Aleya's recording was in fact filmed inside the TSBD.

Again sir, the actual timing of this recording will shed significant light on what's true and  fictitious in more than a few instances. The gravity of which will expose more than I care to share at the moment.

Thank you for providing info that may establish that the film was exposed at the TSBD ....  The next question of course is:  WHEN was it exposed?    Do you believe it could have been taken during the so called "re-enactment" of Lee Oswald's escape as imagined by the "investigators"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2022, 05:45:28 PM »

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2022, 03:28:09 PM »
Thank you for providing info that may establish that the film was exposed at the TSBD ....  The next question of course is:  WHEN was it exposed?    Do you believe it could have been taken during the so called "re-enactment" of Lee Oswald's escape as imagined by the "investigators"?

Just like you to ask the right question(s), Mr. Cakebread @ WHEN was it exposed?

Rather than spin this video recording in a self-serving manner, I like to share content based upon facts, so I was hoping you, Mr. Mason (Zeon) and/or any other competent researcher could provide a definitive answer to your question.

In fairness to your 2nd question, No, I do not believe it could have been taken during the so called "re-enactment" of the wrongly-accused's make believe escape amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. However, if one takes Mr. Campbell (Ochus') account into consideration it would mean either two scenarios in play (neither of which bodes well for the lying rooftop tandem and their exploits on that otherwise locked roof from the inside). Scripted liars lie...

“Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
― George Washington

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2022, 03:52:46 PM »
Heading into the Labor Day weekend, now nine months later, the LNs still are unable to provide a single credible eyewitness to substantiate the myth that Marrion Baker and Roy Truly were together at the base of the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the cowardly ambush upon a duly elected representative of the People.

There's a reason for that. The LNs cannot produce One Witness to substantiate that scripted myth, because they weren't together at that time sharing the same space. We know two important details that derail that scripted lie (Mr. Piper's testimony and Mr. Shelley's as well) ---->

Mr. PIPER. Mr. Truly and some fellow---I really don't know who it was; like I say, it was some fellow that was with Mr. Truly.
Mr. BALL. Some fellow; how was he dressed?
Mr. PIPER. Oh, I don't know.

Mr. Piper, as would anyone else-- would easily recall a white motorcycle helmet and the looooong black boots of s motorcycle officer IF one was indeed w/Roy Truly. Now, there's this from Mr. Shelley's own testimony (some 4-5 minutes after Marrion Baker and Roy Truly should be on their phantom exploits up on the upper floors ---->

Mr. BILL. When you came into the shipping room did you see anybody?
Mr. SHELLEY. I saw Eddie Piper.
Mr. BALL. Now, did the police come into the building?
Illr. SHELLEY. Yes, sir ; they started coming in pretty fast
Mr. BALL. Did you go with them any place?
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes; Mr. Truly left me guarding the elevator, not to let anybody up and down the elevator or stairway.

Perhaps a few LNs still clinging desperately to the exploits of the "magic" bullet may care to explain how Roy Truly can be in two places all at once? Upstairs on a phantom romp with Marrion Baker, yet still down on the first-floor to make a verbal exchange while engaging with Mr. Shelley...way too MUCH "magic" already in this sordid ordeal to Frame an innocent party.

LNs over 9 months time haven't and even now cannot provide One Witness to substantiate an otherwise scripted lie. There's a reason for that. As Mr. Murphy (Sean) would say, "They have nothing".

Nothing but a flimsy hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:59:30 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2022, 03:52:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2022, 04:05:07 PM »
Just like you to ask the right question(s), Mr. Cakebread @ WHEN was it exposed?

Rather than spin this video recording in a self-serving manner, I like to share content based upon facts, so I was hoping you, Mr. Mason (Zeon) and/or any other competent researcher could provide a definitive answer to your question.

In fairness to your 2nd question, No, I do not believe it could have been taken during the so called "re-enactment" of the wrongly-accused's make believe escape amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. However, if one takes Mr. Campbell (Ochus') account into consideration it would mean either two scenarios in play (neither of which bodes well for the lying rooftop tandem and their exploits on that otherwise locked roof from the inside). Scripted liars lie...

“Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
― George Washington

No, I do not believe it could have been taken during the so called "re-enactment" of the wrongly-accused's make believe escape amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. However, if one takes Mr. Campbell (Ochus') account into consideration it would mean either two scenarios in play (neither of which bodes well for the lying rooftop tandem and their exploits on that otherwise locked roof from the inside). Scripted liars lie...

I also don't believe that the film was taken at the time of the so called "re- enactment"...... But I wanted your opinion.

The wall in the background appears to be the wall outside of Truly's first floor office ..... So I believe the film was shot  by Tom Alyea after Baker and Truly returned to the first floor after their mad dash up to the the door to the roof which should have told them that the shots had not been fired from the roof because the shooter could not have left the roof through that locked door....... Unless the shooter had fled and locked the door behind him as he fled....   in which case he could have been the 30 year old 165 pound man who was wearing a brown Jacket when Baker stopped him near the stairs. 

Now after having presented that bit of crap.... I'll revert to my conviction that there were no shots fired from the TSBD that day....

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2022, 04:22:59 PM »
No, I do not believe it could have been taken during the so called "re-enactment" of the wrongly-accused's make believe escape amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. However, if one takes Mr. Campbell (Ochus') account into consideration it would mean either two scenarios in play (neither of which bodes well for the lying rooftop tandem and their exploits on that otherwise locked roof from the inside). Scripted liars lie...

I also don't believe that the film was taken at the time of the so called "re- enactment"...... But I wanted your opinion.

The wall in the background appears to be the wall outside of Truly's first floor office ..... So I believe the film was shot  by Tom Alyea after Baker and Truly returned to the first floor after their mad dash up to the the door to the roof which should have told them that the shots had not been fired from the roof because the shooter could not have left the roof through that locked door....... Unless the shooter had fled and locked the door behind him as he fled....   in which case he could have been the 30 year old 165 pound man who was wearing a brown Jacket when Baker stopped him near the stairs. 

Now after having presented that bit of crap.... I'll revert to my conviction that there were no shots fired from the TSBD that day....

A brilliant summation there, Mr. Cakebread, however with all due respect sir for your exemplary research, you are aware that there are witnesses on the record who saw the extension of a rifle barrel that afternoon before the shooting right ?

Are you suggesting someone was firing mere blanks from the TSBD?

Lastly, I'm pressed for time this morning so last comment today, to your knowledge IF a rifle was indeed fired from the southeast corner of the sixth floor, what is the likelihood that spent cartridges should have fallen much closer together than the images researchers have been privy to over the years, where one spent shell casing lands MUCH further away than the two "twins" for lack of a better word at the moment that landed much closer together?

Appreciate the insightful & informative exchange today.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2022, 04:22:59 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2022, 04:33:25 PM »
Heading into the Labor Day weekend, now nine months later, the LNs still are unable to provide a single credible eyewitness to substantiate the myth that Marrion Baker and Roy Truly were together at the base of the backstairs during the immediate aftermath of the cowardly ambush upon a duly elected representative of the People.

There's a reason for that. The LNs cannot produce One Witness to substantiate that scripted myth, because they weren't together at that time sharing the same space. We know two important details that derail that scripted lie (Mr. Piper's testimony and Mr. Shelley's as well) ---->

Mr. PIPER. Mr. Truly and some fellow---I really don't know who it was; like I say, it was some fellow that was with Mr. Truly.
Mr. BALL. Some fellow; how was he dressed?
Mr. PIPER. Oh, I don't know.

Mr. Piper, as would anyone else-- would easily recall a white motorcycle helmet and the looooong black boots of s motorcycle officer IF one was indeed w/Roy Truly. Now, there's this from Mr. Shelley's own testimony (some 4-5 minutes after Marrion Baker and Roy Truly should be on their phantom exploits up on the upper floors ---->

Mr. BILL. When you came into the shipping room did you see anybody?
Mr. SHELLEY. I saw Eddie Piper.
Mr. SHELLEY. Yes; Mr. Truly left me guarding the elevator, not to let anybody up and down the elevator or stairway.

Perhaps a few LNs still clinging desperately to the exploits of the "magic" bullet may care to explain how Roy Truly can be in two places all at once? Upstairs on a phantom romp with Marrion Baker, yet still down on the first-floor to make a verbal exchange while engaging with Mr. Shelley...way too MUCH "magic" already in this sordid ordeal to Frame an innocent party.

LNs over 9 months time haven't and even now cannot provide One Witness to substantiate an otherwise scripted lie. There's a reason for that. As Mr. Murphy (Sean) would say, "They have nothing".

Nothing but a flimsy hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Mr. SHELLEY. Yes; Mr. Truly left me guarding the elevator, not to let anybody up and down the elevator or stairway.[/i]

Yes, sir ; they started coming in pretty fast

THE POLICE started coming in pretty fast...... At about 12:40. Immediately after the shooting the police were searching the rail yard behind the picket fence.   Then they were diverted to the TSBD and went there and that's when Shelley saw them coming in "pretty fast " 

When did Baker leave the TSBD and go to Parkland?