Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Have we established that Bill Whaley did NOT transport Lee Oswald to Oakcliff?  (Read 7357 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
If (note the word "if" Walt) Oswald is a fugitive on the run, deeply involved in the assassination of the President of the United States, how is it "an utterly ridiculous idea" that he would have the taxi drive past where he lived in order to check out if someone was there waiting for him?

In another post you use the phrase "innocent patsy" when referring to Oswald, what do you mean by this?
I note that a lot of forum members believe Oswald was just an innocent bystander framed by those responsible for the assassination. Is that how you view the situation?

I note that a lot of forum members believe Oswald was just an innocent bystander framed by those responsible for the assassination. Is that how you view the situation?

An innocent bystander?..... I'd say a naive and trusting sucker.....  He knew that there was a serious plot afoot to assassinate JFK.  And he had notified the FBI.... The "Hosty note" was an attempt to get Hosty to come to talk to him in person. ***  Recall that Hosty said that the note ordered Hosty to stop badgering Marina, and leave her alone...."If you want information then come talk to me, but leave my wife alone"

Lee was involved in a "Stage Play"  in which he was the star who attempted to shoot JFK but had missed and the fled to Cuba.

He knew that there was a real attempt to kill JFK afoot and he tried desperately to warn the FBI. I seriously doubt that he suspected that the real plot would take place in Dealey Plaza in front of the TSBD.   If he had suspected that the real plot was going to take place at the same time and place (in Dealey Plaza)  while he was pretending and playing the same basic role that he had played at General Walker's,  I doubt that he would have answered the "curtain call" . But he had been assured that the FBI knew of the plot to kill JFK at the Trade Mart but they had everything under control so there was no need to worry.

However he did not follow the script ......   I believe that the conspirators had planned to kill him immediately after JFK was killed.   He was supposed to be behind that sixth floor window where an "Alert law enforcement officer" would have shot him, and that would have closed the case then and there.....With the rifle the spent shells and the body of the assin right there on the sixth floor the case would have never opened.....  Lee knew the spent shells had been planted and he knew the rifle had been left for the cops to find just as he had done at Walkers so he simply needed to stay out of sight when the firecracker's exploded and it would appear that he had tried to shoot JFK and then hid the rifle while fleeing from the sixth floor.

*** Recall that Lee blew his top at Hosty when they started interrogating him at 3:15......   He was pissed off because he had warned Hosty that there was a right wing group that was plotting to kill JFK, and Hosty had assured him that the FBI had everything under control.....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Smith

how is it "an utterly ridiculous idea" that he would have the taxi drive past where he lived in order to check out if someone was there waiting for him?

Thanks for asking the question that I'm sure others would ask.....

Perhaps you yourself, can answer that question ......  How much time had passed between the murder of JFK and the alleged Whaley Taxi ride?  Twenty minutes?.....   Did any law enforcement have ESP?....   The investigators hadn't yet found the so called "Sniper's Nest" and Lee wasn't even known to be missing from the Building at that point.  If Lee had been guilty he would have known that nobody could possibly have suspected him just twenty minutes after the murder.  So reconnoitering the rooming house would have been utterly without cause and the extended trip would have wasted valuable escape time.

How would Oswald have any idea what the authorities knew or didn't know at that point?  A cop had already pulled a gun on him.  For all he knew, there were witnesses on the street who saw him fire the rifle.  He was missing from the building and a person of interest to the FBI even before the assassination.  Oswald had good cause to be cautious that his name had already come up and the authorities were looking for him.  At the very least, he had just committed the crime of the century and had ample cause to be careful.  He probably shot Tippit for similar reasons.  He couldn't afford to identify himself to Tippit because he had to be concerned that he had been linked to the assassination and the authorities were looking for him.  So he acts accordingly.

Offline Richard Smith

An innocent bystander?..... I'd say a naive and trusting sucker.....  He knew that there was a serious plot afoot to assassinate JFK.  And he had notified the FBI.... The "Hosty note" was an attempt to get Hosty to come to talk to him in person. ***  Recall that Hosty said that the note ordered Hosty to stop badgering Marina, and leave her alone...."If you want information then come talk to me, but leave my wife alone"

Lee was involved in a "Stage Play"  in which he was the star who attempted to shoot JFK but had missed and the fled to Cuba.

He knew that there was a real attempt to kill JFK afoot and he tried desperately to warn the FBI. I seriously doubt that he suspected that the real plot would take place in Dealey Plaza in front of the TSBD.   If he had suspected that the real plot was going to take place at the same time and place (in Dealey Plaza)  while he was pretending and playing the same basic role that he had played at General Walker's,  I doubt that he would have answered the "curtain call" . But he had been assured that the FBI knew of the plot to kill JFK at the Trade Mart but they had everything under control so there was no need to worry.

However he did not follow the script ......   I believe that the conspirators had planned to kill him immediately after JFK was killed.   He was supposed to be behind that sixth floor window where an "Alert law enforcement officer" would have shot him, and that would have closed the case then and there.....With the rifle the spent shells and the body of the assin right there on the sixth floor the case would have never opened.....  Lee knew the spent shells had been planted and he knew the rifle had been left for the cops to find just as he had done at Walkers so he simply needed to stay out of sight when the firecracker's exploded and it would appear that he had tried to shoot JFK and then hid the rifle while fleeing from the sixth floor.

*** Recall that Lee blew his top at Hosty when they started interrogating him at 3:15......   He was pissed off because he had warned Hosty that there was a right wing group that was plotting to kill JFK, and Hosty had assured him that the FBI had everything under control.....

So Oswald is actually the hero of this fantasy!  Why doesn't he just not show up at the TSBD on 11.22 if he knew there was a plot afoot?  Or go down to the street and tell one of the many cops present that there is something going on?  Instead he continues to play along?  LOL.  And after all this buildup to the assassination while he is playing along in Gomer Pyle-like bliss, he suddenly wises up at 12:30 and understands he is in big trouble.  This comes as a revelation to him?  Why doesn't this occur to him before the assassination?  Even if he thinks the assassination attempt is a ruse, as the attempted assassin of the President his arse would still be grass. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So Oswald is actually the hero of this fantasy!  Why doesn't he just not show up at the TSBD on 11.22 if he knew there was a plot afoot?  Or go down to the street and tell one of the many cops present that there is something going on?  Instead he continues to play along?  LOL.  And after all this buildup to the assassination while he is playing along in Gomer Pyle-like bliss, he suddenly wises up at 12:30 and understands he is in big trouble.  This comes as a revelation to him?  Why doesn't this occur to him before the assassination?  Even if he thinks the assassination attempt is a ruse, as the attempted assassin of the President his arse would still be grass.

Why doesn't he just not show up at the TSBD on 11.22 if he knew there was a plot afoot?  Or go down to the street and tell one of the many cops present that there is something going on?

You are a idiot, and a simpleton ....Mr "Smith"   But most LNer's "think" along the same simpleton lines.....So I'll try to explain it. even though I doubt that you'll comprehend.   

Lee Oswald was a SPY....An agent who was trying to get inside Fidel Castro's Island Bastion....  THAT was his mission.   In the process of setting up his image as a friend of Castro he stumbled across the plot to Kill JFK.   He wasn't privy to the details*** of the plot but he knew it was afoot....and he tried to warn the FBI . The FBI told him that they were aware of the plot and they had everything under control.   

***  Lee didn't know that the assassins were planning to kill JFK at the same time that he was pretending to shoot JFK...He apparently thought the assassins would attempt the strike at the Trade Mart .

The fact that Lee was an agent.....  Answers many of your simpleton questions.  You'll simply have to extract your head to see.

Offline Richard Smith

Why doesn't he just not show up at the TSBD on 11.22 if he knew there was a plot afoot?  Or go down to the street and tell one of the many cops present that there is something going on?

You are a idiot, and a simpleton ....Mr "Smith"   But most LNer's "think" along the same simpleton lines.....So I'll try to explain it. even though I doubt that you'll comprehend.   

Lee Oswald was a SPY....An agent who was trying to get inside Fidel Castro's Island Bastion....  THAT was his mission.   In the process of setting up his image as a friend of Castro he stumbled across the plot to Kill JFK.   He wasn't privy to the details*** of the plot but he knew it was afoot....and he tried to warn the FBI . The FBI told him that they were aware of the plot and they had everything under control.   

***  Lee didn't know that the assassins were planning to kill JFK at the same time that he was pretending to shoot JFK...He apparently thought the assassins would attempt the strike at the Trade Mart .

The fact that Lee was an agent.....  Answers many of your simpleton questions.  You'll simply have to extract your head to see.

It was you that suggested in your fantasy that Oswald was attempting to inform on the conspirators to the FBI.  When that failed, why didn't he just tell one of the many cops in front of the TSBD that something was up?  Instead he just hangs around and allows himself to be framed.  Silly.  You should be ashamed to peddle this baseless fantasies.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

It was you that suggested in your fantasy that Oswald was attempting to inform on the conspirators to the FBI.  When that failed, why didn't he just tell one of the many cops in front of the TSBD that something was up?  Instead he just hangs around and allows himself to be framed.  Silly.  You should be ashamed to peddle this baseless fantasies.

When that failed, why didn't he just tell one of the many cops in front of the TSBD that something was up?

:D  Geeez, Mr Smith, How old are you?....  A ten year old has better reasoning ability than you display.

A) How would Lee know that his warning had fell on deaf ears?....He was told they were well aware of the plot and they had everything under control.

Lee didn't know that the assassination was planned for Dealey....He thought the attempt would take place at the Trade Mart. So why would he ruin his mission and foil his own staged attempt and ruin his opportunity to flee to Cuba.

You should be ashamed to display such a poor reasoning mind.

Offline Richard Smith

When that failed, why didn't he just tell one of the many cops in front of the TSBD that something was up?

:D  Geeez, Mr Smith, How old are you?....  A ten year old has better reasoning ability than you display.

A) How would Lee know that his warning had fell on deaf ears?....He was told they were well aware of the plot and they had everything under control.

Lee didn't know that the assassination was planned for Dealey....He thought the attempt would take place at the Trade Mart. So why would he ruin his mission and foil his own staged attempt and ruin his opportunity to flee to Cuba.

You should be ashamed to display such a poor reasoning mind.

So Oswald who worked in the TSBD and spent the entire morning there didn't notice any of his fellow conspirators in the building setting up the SN, hiding the gun, planting bullet casings?  How exactly would Oswald's opportunity to flee to Cuba be promoted by an assassination attempt occurring at the Trade Mart?  I thought in this fantasy that Oswald was supposed to be implicated as the assassin and escape to Cuba under that pretext but if they assassination attempt is to occur somewhere else that goes out the window. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So Oswald who worked in the TSBD and spent the entire morning there didn't notice any of his fellow conspirators in the building setting up the SN, hiding the gun, planting bullet casings?  How exactly would Oswald's opportunity to flee to Cuba be promoted by an assassination attempt occurring at the Trade Mart?  I thought in this fantasy that Oswald was supposed to be implicated as the assassin and escape to Cuba under that pretext but if they assassination attempt is to occur somewhere else that goes out the window.

didn't notice any of his fellow conspirators in the building setting up the SN, hiding the gun, planting bullet casings?

Mr "Smith"....  Where do you gat these goofy ideas?  Fellow conspirators???

How exactly would Oswald's opportunity to flee to Cuba be promoted by an assassination attempt occurring at the Trade Mart?

Duh..... Le assumed that the attempt to assassinate JFK would happen at the Trade Mart.....   If he assumed that to be true, then his staged attempt would would probably foil the real attempt at the Trade Mart.

You really should retire from this discussion Mr. "Smith" ....you simply don't have the reasoning ability for it.