Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50510 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2021, 04:12:05 AM »
Advertisement
Are you joking Walt?

"It wasn’t khaki pants but they were khaki material,
blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki.

This is a description of the pants.
You must surely comprehend that this is a description of the pants.
It is not a description of the jacket.

"Whaley said the trousers and Jacket were made of "khaki" material"

Firstly, Whaley does not say the pants and jacket were made of a "khaki" material.
He says the jacket was similar to the pants but he doesn't say the jacket was blue or that it was made of a khaki material.

"...and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."

You are either joking or having some kind of senior moment.
You can't make it a fact by asserting your interpretation of what you're reading Walt.
The only thing it says about the jacket is that it is similar to the pants. Do you accept this or not?

Dan I expected an HONEST debate from you....  Guess I should have known better....

You have admitted that Whaley's passenger was wearing a JACKET....  Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a Jacket.

Now can you man up and admit that Lee Oswald was NOT Whaley's passenger?

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?
« Reply #248 on: September 14, 2021, 04:12:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #249 on: September 14, 2021, 05:26:05 AM »

The only facts you stick to Walt are the ones you make up.

Not True....  Can't you comprehend what Whaley said... He said Quote....

I don't know how it can be made any simpler....  Whaley said the trousers and Jacket were made of "khaki" material. He probably meant a cotton twill fabric.....  But never- the- less he said the trousers were BLUE....and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."

How can you continue to deny this fact?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2021, 05:58:22 AM »
This will not save Dan...

The only thing it says about the jacket is that it is similar to the pants. Do you accept this or not?

Still calculating cab ride odds?

Sorry!

Mr. BALL. Did Whaley say anything to you personally?
Mr. LEAVELLE. To me personally?
Mr. BALL. Yes.
Mr. LEAVELLE. Well, of course, I asked him if he---if the man that he remembered or saw there, whatever he was identifying him for there was up there and he said "Yes, the man in the T-shirt." Whether he was doing all the talking or not wouldn't make any difference, he still knew him.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2021, 05:58:22 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2021, 11:31:53 AM »
What happened then...to this blue jacket that the passenger was wearing?

??

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2021, 11:44:12 AM »
Dan I expected an HONEST debate from you....  Guess I should have known better....

You have admitted that Whaley's passenger was wearing a JACKET....  Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a Jacket.

Now can you man up and admit that Lee Oswald was NOT Whaley's passenger?

Really Walt?

Well I didn't expect an honest debate with you.
I expected you to stick with your  BS: "I only deal with facts" routine even when it was clearly pointed out that you were mistaken.
Whaley describes faded blue pants made of a khaki material. He says the jacket is similar to the pants.
But he does not say the jacket is blue.
You are incorrect to insist it is a fact Whaley described a blue jacket.
You are absolutely incorrect.
But I don't expect you to accept that.
I expect you to try and change the subject exactly as you are doing.
Why don't you man up and accept your mistake?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: September 14, 2021, 11:44:12 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #253 on: September 14, 2021, 02:22:48 PM »
This is an interesting question??   

Did Fritz send his officers out to find the  cab driver who had been bragging to his fellow cabbies about how he had transported the assassin in his cab after the assassination.  Fritz was looking for the cabbie would tell them that he had transported Lee Oswald to Oak Cliff the afternoon of 11-22-63??  Fritz reported that ( page 604 WR) One of the officers had told me that a cab driver William Wayne Whaley, THOUGHT he had recognized Oswald's picture as the man who had gotten in his cab near the bus station and rode to Beckley Ave.  I asked Oswald if he had ridden in a cab that day, and he said "yes, did ride in the cab. The bus I got on where I work got into heavy traffic and was traveling too slow, and I got off and caught a cab."  I asked him about his conversation with the cab driver, and he said he remembered that when he got into the cab a lady came up who also wanted a cab , and he told Oswald to tell the lady to "take another cab"   xxxxx irrelevant information omitted. xxxxx  During this conversation he told me he reached home by cab and CHANGED BOTH HIS SHIRT AND TROUSERS before going to the show.HE SAID THAT HIS CAB FARE WAS 85 CENTS   ( notice that Fritz did not say "approximately 85 cents in this report)

There can be no doubt that Whaley's story is just plain old BS....  Whaley apparently had in fact transported a young man to Oakcliff that afternoon, but it could not have been Lee Oswald.  He said that he picked up the man at 12:30 , and it is a known fact that Lee Oswald was still at the TSBD at 12:30.  But how did he know that Lee had in fact taken a cab from the Greyhound depot to Zangs and Beckley?  Simple....He talked to the cabbie who did in fact transport Lee Oswald from the Greyhound taxi stand to Oak Cliff...  He simply inserted himself into the story.

Let's "axe" an expert, (and I'm not being sarcastic, I have deep respect for DVP. He's demonstrated a greater commitment to actually letting the evidence influence his opinions than some prominent CTs who have "disearned" my respect by ignored inconvenient facts. At least David doesn't shrink from debating by acting as if what I've put in front of him does not even exist. With DVP, we agree to disagree, vs with DiEugenio, who reacts to verifiable facts his belief system can't tolerate as an excuse to attempt to discredit the messenger, quite personally.)

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25889-why-officer-tippit-stopped-his-killer/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-402782
David Von Pein - Posted July 13, 2019

...A Whaley Addendum....

Based on William Whaley's 11/23/63 FBI interview, I think it's pretty clear that Whaley originally did think he had taken Oswald all the way to the 500 block of North Beckley Avenue in Oak Cliff on 11/22/63. Whaley told the FBI on November 23rd that he "took the young man to the 500 block of Beckley Street".

But I think the key to knowing that Whaley was mistaken about the "500 block" is the fact that he always maintained—even in his first FBI interview the day after Oswald rode in his taxicab—that the fare for Oswald's cab ride was exactly "95 cents".

And Whaley's 11/22/63 manifest (or trip sheet) also confirms the fare for the Greyhound-to-Beckley trip as being 95 cents.

And we can see from the reconstructed cab rides that a trip in Whaley's cab that starts at the Greyhound bus station and ends at the intersection of Neely & Beckley would, in fact, be 95 cents....
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 02:44:12 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2021, 08:12:13 PM »
Really Walt?

Well I didn't expect an honest debate with you.
I expected you to stick with your  BS: "I only deal with facts" routine even when it was clearly pointed out that you were mistaken.
Whaley describes faded blue pants made of a khaki material. He says the jacket is similar to the pants.
You are incorrect to insist it is a fact Whaley described a blue jacket.
You are absolutely incorrect.
But I don't expect you to accept that.
I expect you to try and change the subject exactly as you are doing.
Why don't you man up and accept your mistake?

Dan, There is no mistake....   YOU  Dan O'meara posted this ..."He says the jacket is similar to the pants."

You have acknowledged that Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a JACKET.    It is irrelevant whether you believe he said the JACKET  was blue.    The fact is;  Whaley said that his passenger was wearing a JACKET....and Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a Jacket.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: September 14, 2021, 08:12:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #255 on: September 14, 2021, 11:42:36 PM »
Are you joking Walt?

This is a description of the pants.
You must surely comprehend that this is a description of the pants.
It is not a description of the jacket.

"Whaley said the trousers and Jacket were made of "khaki" material"

Firstly, Whaley does not say the pants and jacket were made of a "khaki" material.
He says the jacket was similar to the pants but he doesn't say the jacket was blue or that it was made of a khaki material.

"...and the jacket and the trouser made up "LIKE A BLUE UNIFORM."

You are either joking or having some kind of senior moment.
You can't make it a fact by asserting your interpretation of what you're reading Walt.

Dan ol man, I'm sorry to have to keep shovin the facts in your face but apparently you don't understand that "uniforms" generally consist of matching jackets and trousers.  Example....Most police uniforms consist of matching Jackets and trousers.

Whaley said ....

A BLUE UNIFORM ....   Do you understand Dan?    .....And it is a FACT that Lee Oswald was NOT wearing a uniform.   He wasn't wearing any JACKET.    Lee was wearing a reddish brown shirt with a button down collar and dark grey trousers.

Do you really want to keep arguing that Lee Oswald was Bill Whaley's passenger who he transported to 500 N. Beckley/