Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Revisited currently has a Rotten Tomato score of 55%  (Read 5576 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Re: JFK Revisited currently has a Rotten Tomato score of 55%
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2021, 09:55:34 PM »
Advertisement
So a bunch of establishment media outlets have panned the documentary. Shocking! Say it ain't so. What a surprise. By the way, on IMDB, the documentary has a rating of 7.9 out of 10, but of course you went and cherry picked only the negative reviews.

The documentary is actually quite good. It's a huge improvement over the movie JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2021, 09:55:34 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 10:30:58 PM »
So a bunch of establishment media outlets have panned the documentary. Shocking! Say it ain't so. What a surprise. By the way, on IMDB, the documentary has a rating of 7.9 out of 10, but of course you went and cherry picked only the negative reviews.

The documentary is actually quite good. It's a huge improvement over the movie JFK.

So a bunch of establishment media outlets have panned the documentary. Shocking! Say it ain't so. What a surprise

That pesky "establishment", more than half a century later and still trying to keep the man down. 

By the way, on IMDB, the documentary has a rating of 7.9 out of 10, but of course you went and cherry picked only the negative reviews

Oh yes, user reviews are oh so reliable, let's have a closer look at the distribution of user scores and as I predicted clearly a lot of old paranoid "scholars" have review bombed this film but simply in reverse! Hilarious. Thanks for the laughs Griff, I hope you stick around and share more of your pearls of wisdom.

JohnM

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 02:44:48 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 07:58:50 PM »

That's good to hear. I'm looking forward to watching it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 07:58:50 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2021, 09:46:02 PM »
Am I missing something, how are people reviewing JFK Revisited ... I am unable to even find any streaming service, etc, that is showing it. I'm in UK, is this available in USA yet?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2021, 10:28:15 PM »
Am I missing something, how are people reviewing JFK Revisited ... I am unable to even find any streaming service, etc, that is showing it. I'm in UK, is this available in USA yet?

The reviewers were in Cannes where the documentary was screened for them in a theatre. They also has an open-air screening (Cinema de la Plage) of the 1991 "JFK" movie.

Now we know where our $200+ monthly media bill goes.

(An illegal pirated copy of "JFK Revisited" will probably be available on YouTube soon.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2021, 10:28:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: JFK Revisited currently has a Rotten Tomato score of 56%
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2021, 01:39:16 AM »
McCloy should not be in this group. There is no place for the bullet exiting JFK's throat to go but into JBC's back. McCloy also states this very point.  Mr. McCLOY  - Warren Commission Member to the HSCA about SBT...........
Frankly, I don't think he knew exactly when he was hit. I saw his recent testimony-- at least somebody reported to me, perhaps indirectly, that he wasn't as certain now as when he first appeared before us [Really? So who was that un-named indirect somebody?] --before our Commission when I don't know where that bullet could have gone if it didn't go through Governor Connally.... he said he was sure it wasn't the same shot which hit President Kennedy which hit him.
John Connally was absolutely "sure" about his being wounded--- but the Commission group would not accept this unrestricted certainty--- obviously because it did not fit the 6th window only account. Shabby and downright pathetic!
Truth A lone gunman narrative is our only client.

The Warren Report stated: "There was no question in the mind of any member of the Commission that all the shots which caused the President's and Governor Connally's wounds were fired from the sixth floor window of the Texas School Book Depository." This is something at that time that all members agreed to. Yet, Freeman, whose motto is "I am not a 'CT'", wants (showing his bias) to have most of the Commissioners be CTs.
The whole purpose of the Commission was leave no question. So why all the questions to this day? Where did I say "I want to have" anything. I just quoted *wikipedia is all. Skepticism is not bias but Organ is quite obviously bias. Show where I advanced any conspiracy theory. I just shamelessly question the official theory.   
Skepticism--- Four of the seven members of the commission, Boggs, Cooper, McCloy, and Russell, had serious doubts regarding the conclusions of the commission that the President and Governor Connally were both wounded by the "magic bullet" and regarding the view that Oswald had acted alone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Commission#Skepticism
Just click the link

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2021, 01:57:42 AM »
John Connally was absolutely "sure" about his being wounded--- but the Commission group would not accept this unrestricted certainty--- obviously because it did not fit the 6th window only account. Shabby and downright pathetic!  The whole purpose of the Commission was leave no question. So why all the questions to this day?

Because CTs and the so-called "skeptics" (LOL!) lack the investigative training of the Commission staff and federal/state police agencies and labs. The anti-vaccine and Climate Change deniers don't understand science and think the government and scientists are lying to them.

Where did I say "I want to have" anything.

"The majority of the very Commission itself "had serious doubts" regarding their
     own conclusions!! So, would that not have made [by definition established here
     on this forum by the anti-skeptics] these gentlemen 'conspiracy theorists'?"

To which I responded: "Yet, Freeman, whose motto is "I am not a 'CT'", wants (showing his bias) to have most of the Commissioners be CTs."

I just quoted *wikipedia is all. Skepticism is not bias but Organ is quite obviously bias. Show where I advanced any conspiracy theory. I just shamelessly question the official theory.   
*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Commission#Skepticism
Just click the link

Nah, you're a Conspiracy Theorist, no matter how you dress it up. LNers are like the WC staff: Truth is our only client.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2021, 01:57:42 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2021, 12:03:54 AM »
The trailer looks great. Surprised this hasn't been picked up yet by any of the major streaming services. Sounds like Whoopi Goldberg is the narrator.