Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 51457 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2021, 06:26:14 AM »
Advertisement
15. Bill incorrectly says first generation researcher Shirley Martin was from Wisconsin—she was from Oklahoma.

Really?  LOL

Below is what I actually said:

"Basically I think she was a housewife that came down from Wisconsin or something like that."

In the interview, I am being very clear that I have no idea where she was from. This guy's desperation to list what he believes are mistakes and errors has caused him to be much less than honest about the things I said in the interview. Not to mention, it has nothing to do with anything.

This does not belong on any list of "errors".

This whole thing is kinda ridiculous.  I'm done with it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:27:11 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: May 02, 2021, 06:26:14 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #241 on: May 02, 2021, 03:04:44 PM »
Its difficult to see how an FBI agent would mix up 2 feet vs 3 feet especially in regard to something as critical as the length of the bag that contained the rifle.

These are the same contrarian nuts who believe that a date on a meaningless form could not be incorrect but suggest here that the FBI "misheard" a witness on an important issue.   

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2021, 03:15:35 PM »
15. Bill incorrectly says first generation researcher Shirley Martin was from Wisconsin—she was from Oklahoma.

Really?  LOL

Below is what I actually said:

"Basically I think she was a housewife that came down from Wisconsin or something like that."

In the interview, I am being very clear that I have no idea where she was from. This guy's desperation to list what he believes are mistakes and errors has caused him to be much less than honest about the things I said in the interview. Not to mention, it has nothing to do with anything.

This does not belong on any list of "errors".

This whole thing is kinda ridiculous.  I'm done with it.

The entire JFK case could hang on this point!  LOL.  This list is a great example of CTer nuts ignoring the evidence and taking the discussion down the rabbit hole.   It is sad and pathetic to see posters like Martin/Roger trying to be relevant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: May 02, 2021, 03:15:35 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #243 on: May 02, 2021, 04:02:26 PM »
JFK Truth Be Told

I didn't realize Truth Be Told was such a well-established group. I had seen the below video some time back but didn't realize it was the Truth Be Told group. Who are the people in the video? Are they significant in the JFK research community? One is Bill Brown a Tippit expert and Fred Litwin who has written two books on the case. Who are the other people, have they done anything significant in the JFK case?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2021, 05:17:42 PM »
The entire JFK case could hang on this point!  LOL.  This list is a great example of CTer nuts ignoring the evidence and taking the discussion down the rabbit hole.   It is sad and pathetic to see posters like Martin/Roger trying to be relevant.

How do you picture a "debate" going between myself and Martin/Roger?

I can see it now...

Bill:  "The shells found at the Tippit scene were linked, through ballistics, to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of every other weapon in the world."

Then, as I begin to explain how ballistic testing works, Martin/Roger chimes in with this gem....

Martin/Roger:  "Oswald's revolver  LOL"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2021, 05:17:42 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #245 on: May 02, 2021, 05:26:34 PM »
I didn't realize Truth Be Told was such a well-established group. I had seen the below video some time back but didn't realize it was the Truth Be Told group. Who are the people in the video? Are they significant in the JFK research community? One is Bill Brown a Tippit expert and Fred Litwin who has written two books on the case. Who are the other people, have they done anything significant in the JFK case?

Hi Gerry.  All of those in the video are members of the JFK Truth Be Told Facebook group.  We all met up in Dallas in March of 2020, just before the country shut down.  The fellow giving the tour is Steve Roe, a real researcher who is very knowledgeable.  In fact, Steve Roe and Chris Simondet recently found, through really great research and diligence, the magazine and issue which contained the order form that Oswald used to order the revolver.  This information was unknown until last year.

Here is Dale Myers' blog spot post on the discovery:

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2020/06/solving-mystery-of-oswalds-seaport.html

And here is a walking tour we did in Oak Cliff discussing the Tippit case (I believe I posted this video in this forum last year).  Steve Roe and Fred Litwin are seen in this Tippit tour as well.  Another guy, Frank Badalson (wearing the burgundy jacket) currently owns the Ruth Paine station wagon which she gave driving lessons to Lee Oswald in...

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 05:33:04 PM by Bill Brown »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2021, 05:33:09 PM »
How do you picture a "debate" going between myself and Martin/Roger?

I can see it now...

Bill:  "The shells found at the Tippit scene were linked, through ballistics, to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of every other weapon in the world."

Then, as I begin to explain how ballistic testing works, Martin/Roger chimes in with this gem....

Martin/Roger:  "Oswald's revolver  LOL"

Already laying the groundwork for an excuse to not debate me?  :D

Now, why doesn't that come as a surprise to me.....

Btw, I fully understand why you would prefer to just be able to simply claim it was Oswald's revolver rather than prove it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 07:19:42 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: May 02, 2021, 05:33:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #247 on: May 02, 2021, 06:13:35 PM »
5. He falsely claims Markham “left her apartment about 1:06-1:07”—she said she left at 1:00. (3 H 306)

I corrected myself literally ten seconds later.  This doesn't belong on the list.

Mrs. MARKHAM. At one.
    Mr. BALL. One o'clock?
    Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe it was a little after 1.

1:06-1:07 qualifies as 'a little after 1' in my books
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 06:15:05 PM by Bill Chapman »