Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 48072 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #416 on: June 17, 2021, 04:18:09 AM »
Advertisement
I imagine that Bill Brown suffers from serious bouts of cognitive dissonance whenever he regurgitates this nonsense.  But, "the show must go on", eh Bill?

No imagination needed

BILL CHAPMAN
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 04:19:58 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #416 on: June 17, 2021, 04:18:09 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #417 on: June 19, 2021, 02:44:09 AM »
I imagine that Bill Brown suffers from serious bouts of cognitive dissonance whenever he regurgitates this nonsense.  But, "the show must go on", eh Bill?

I must have missed the part where you refute anything I said in that interview.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 05:34:38 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Larry Baldwin

« Reply #418 on: January 11, 2023, 12:38:07 PM »
I must have messed the part where you refute anything I said in that interview.

What purpose would it serve?  My statement stands and you know it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #418 on: January 11, 2023, 12:38:07 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #419 on: January 12, 2023, 05:35:44 AM »
What purpose would it serve?  My statement stands and you know it.

Well how about you go ahead and give it a shot and then we'll see?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2023, 09:24:58 AM »
Bumping what I feel, in many ways, was a pretty interesting thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #420 on: July 05, 2023, 09:24:58 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #421 on: July 05, 2023, 09:53:14 AM »
Bumping what I feel, in many ways, was a pretty interesting thread.

Thanks Bill, I've started watching/listening to your video and it's really really good.

I seem to remember you had another video of an explanation of the Tippit murder and walkthrough of the area, if I'm right could you repost it?

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2023, 10:20:22 AM »
Thanks Bill, I've started watching/listening to your video and it's really really good.

I seem to remember you had another video of an explanation of the Tippit murder and walkthrough of the area, if I'm right could you repost it?

JohnM

Thanks John.

Here you go...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #422 on: July 05, 2023, 10:20:22 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #423 on: July 07, 2023, 05:57:36 AM »
No disrespect to Bill Brown, but I’ve got to side with Martin because of the time line problem which is caused by Whaley’s taxi manifest of having picked up the person he thinks was Oswald in the 12:30-12:45 time block.

If Bill is suggesting that it was about 12:44 for Oswald leaving the Mcwatters bus, then it’s highly doubtful that Oswald could ever reach Whaleys taxi by 12:45, even if Oswald double timed jogged the 4 blocks distance from bus to taxi.

This is why it would be advantageous for the LN side if the Mcwatters bus trip narrative could be found to be suspect, and that it could be proved  Oswald went straight from the TSBD to Whaleys taxi which would allow Oswald to board the taxi as early as 12:40 ( 7 minutes after exiting TSBD at 12:33) thus preserving Whaleys manifest as accurate.

This in turn allows a fast cabby trip of 7 minutes to drop Oswald 5 blocks from boarding  house at approx 12:47.

From there, Oswald could have double timed  jogged the 5 blocks in approx 2.5 minutes and thus enter his boarding house by 12:50.

Then leaving 4 minutes later at 12:54, Oswald has the 11-12 minutes to walk (briskly) to 10th& Patton and arrive at 1:06.

Then the shooting at 1:07, and 2 minutes to leave the scene and Benevides trying to radio at 1:09, followed by Bowley making a call at 1:10

Then the ambulance is dispatched at 1:10  takes 2 minutes to arrive at Tippets car, picks up Tippets body (30 sec), returns to hospital
(2 minutes ) unloads body to the emergency room ( 30 sec) where the doctor notes the DOA time as 1:15 pm.

If LNs are insistent that Mcwatters bus pickup of Oswald was a fact , then I see no way to reconcile the timeline as Oswald cannot get to Whaleys taxi by 12:45 per Whaleys manifest, nor  would Oswald have entered his boarding house until about 1:00pm and he would exit at 1:04.

Unless there is some unknown element like a bicycle or a skateboard, or Oswald jumped on the back of a pickup truck going by, then he can’t get to 10th and Patton by 1:06 nor even by 1:14.

Also, it’s unlikely that Oswald could have exited TSBD by the front door as early as 12:33 because of the Mrs Reid timeline established by the Belin stopwatch of 2 minutes post shots for Mrs Reid entering the 2nd floor office front door.

Mrs Reid claims to have seen Oswald at that moment as she was entering the office, Oswald coming in the back door( from vestibule connected to the lunchroom), and that Oswald “walked slowly” across the room. If “slow” pace is 3 ft per sec then it would have taken Oswald 30 secs to travel approx 90ft of distance and thus he would not have exited the 2nd floor office front door until 2 min 30 secs post shots.

To compound the problem, Reid did not see any long sleeve shirt or jacket on Oswald, he appeared to her only in a T-shirt, which means Oswald took off his shirt after the meeting with Baker and left the shirt in the lunchroom.

Thus, for Oswald to have to return to the lunchroom to retrieve his brown shirt ( and or jacket) would have Oswald in the lunchroom at 12:33.

Then for Oswald to have met Peirce  Allman (reporter) in the front lobby would be approx 12:34 and then it’s unlikely that Oswald went out  the front door of TSBD at all, because DPD officer Barnett  supposedly  locked the front doors not later than 12:33.

So this would require Oswald to exit at probably a theoretically unguarded west side door of the TSBD rear loading  dock annex building thus taking another minute to traverse from front lobby which would have Oswald exiting TSBD at about 12:35 pm.