Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: ?  (Read 37979 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: ?
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2021, 09:52:06 AM »
Advertisement
Whaley remembered the position of the guy he picked very specifically, counting left or right.

Even to the degree that Chapman insisted on quoting him -- LOL

Did you ever figure out what happened to the two jackets "Oswald" was wearing in the cab?

LOL Sorry Otto but Oswald admitted catching a cab LOL

Mr. BOOKHOUT - No; I don't recall anything along that line, but I can recall one subject matter probably in the first interview where he talked about his method of transportation after leaving the Texas Book Depository, having gotten on a bus, and then that subject was taken up again, as I recall, in the second interview, expressed the same answer at that time, and then subsequently to that interview he backed up and said that it wasn't actually true as to how he got home. That he had taken a bus, and due to the traffic jam he had left the bus and got a taxicab, by which means he actually arrived at his residence.

Mr. FRITZ. He told he that was the transfer the busdriver had given him when he caught the bus to go home. But he had told me if you will remember in our previous conversation that he rode the bus or on North Beckley and had walked home but in the meantime, sometime had told me about him riding a cab.
So, when I asked him about a cab ride if he had ridden in a cab he said yes, he had, he told me wrong about the bus, he had rode a cab. He said the reason he changed, that he rode the bus for a short distance, and the crowd was so heavy and traffic was so bad that he got out and caught a cab, and I asked him some other questions about the cab and I asked him what happened there when he caught the cab and he said there was a lady trying to catch a cab and he told the busdriver, the busdriver told him to tell the lady to catch the cab behind him and he said he rode that cab over near his home, he rode home in a cab.
I asked him how much the cabfare was, he said 85 cents.

Btw another piece of Logic that seemingly is eluding you is that Whaley was ready for a fare which could go many miles in any direction and Whaley's Cab picks up a passenger in the right place at about the right time and then drops his passenger just past Oswald's rooming house, gee whiz boy wonder, what are the chances it was some other random passenger that also fits that precise criteria. Anyway there is no need to ponder on who the mystery passenger was, because not only did Oswald admit he caught a cab but Whaley also positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald in a line up. Why would they make up a cab ride, where does that lead, have you people ever figured out where this absurd conspiracy goes?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2021, 09:52:06 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2021, 11:49:28 PM »
The same Whaley who said he saw Oswald's photo on t.v. and also said OSWALD was wearing a blue denim trousers and jacket.
And the guy he said you couldn't miss him in the line up

The same Whaley who remembered there being SIX men in the lineup.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2021, 11:52:48 PM »
Btw another piece of Logic that seemingly is eluding you is that Whaley was ready for a fare which could go many miles in any direction and Whaley's Cab picks up a passenger in the right place at about the right time and then drops his passenger just past Oswald's rooming house,

"in the right place at about the right time".  LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2021, 11:52:48 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2021, 08:30:09 PM »
But that makes no sense either as there is a rock solid cab ride story which Oswald himself confirmed.

Rock solid as in Von Pein rock solid?

Oswald wearing two jackets being dropped off in the wrong block entering rooming house in shirtsleeves - - ROFL

Oh, and Whaley picked wrong dude at the lineup (Chapman has the details) - - LOL

Appreciate your astute analysis, Mr. Beck, well said.

This Frame up is rife with the stench of horse manure amid a hastily contrived script. The wrongly-accused didn't shoot anybody. Nor did he get in Mr. Whaley's cab or Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone ask for a bus-transfer ---->

Mr. BALL - Anyway, you were not able to identify any man in the lineup as the passenger?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - As the passenger who had gotten on?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2021, 08:34:59 PM »
OMG, a bus driver who transports hundreds of people couldn't positively identify a random passenger who was only on his bus for a matter of minutes and you find that evidence of Oswald's innocence, you can't be serious?

Now is your time to excel.

Name a single bus driver who took Oswald to work (and back) on week days for 6 weeks.

What say ye, Mr. Mytton?

The gentleman is only asking that you provide, quote, a single bus-driver.  Just one will do...go ahead...name one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2021, 08:34:59 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2021, 08:41:44 PM »
The same Whaley who remembered there being SIX men in the lineup.

A brilliant assessment there, Mr. Iacoletti, piggy-backing on the excellent point made/shared by Mr. Mitcham as well.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2021, 08:44:30 PM »
The same Whaley who said he saw Oswald's photo on t.v. and also said OSWALD was wearing a blue denim trousers and jacket.
And the guy he said you couldn't miss him in the line up

"At that time he had on a pair of black pants and white T-shirt, that is all he had on. But you could have picked him out without identifying him by just listening to him because he was bawling out the policeman, telling them it wasn't right to put him in line with these teenagers and all of that and they asked me which one and I told them. It was him all right, the same man."

The words "Set up" come to mind

Indeed, Mr. Mitcham, quite an astute assessment there sir @ "The words 'Set up' comes to mind"...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2021, 08:44:30 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2021, 09:17:40 PM »
Mr. Mytton,

Reread your post #56 again...

Explain to those of us reading along how that mere paper bus-transfer does Not display actual evidence  bearing the burnt of an intense adrenaline pumped struggle in the Texas Theatre, where not one, not two, not three, not four, but five apprehending officers manhandled the diminutive physique/build of the wrongly-accused.

In their own words, not mine, they manhandled him from the rear, on both sides w/one officer on each side, and from the front by two officers...now let's focus on just the two officers in the front, ask yourself this honest question? Did the officers bow at the wrongly-accused's feet, Or grab the lil' sumAs I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' in the center of his gravity with iron-clad fisted-grips?

It's your prerogative if you care to continue to deny the obvious planting of manufactured "evidence" well after that intense physical struggle in the Texas Theatre, but you are only fooling yourself if you think two officers (amid inflamed intensity at that moment w/thoughts about this man being responsible for what happened at 10th & Patton to a fellow officer), wouldn't be handling him with iron-clad tight-fisted-grips....

If you have time today, and a partner to work with, try this small experiment. Place a piece of 3 x 6 paper in your breast pocket. Ask your partner to merely use one iron-clad tight-fisted grip upon that pocket and tug both ways in opposite directions several times. The result? Lots more damage than the manufactured bus-transfer later in the day well after that authentic intense struggle at the Texas Theatre. The next time you may be watching a hockey game, note where both skaters engaged in a fight place one of their hands for leverage in handling/controlling an opponent (not his feet, Mr. Mytton, but at the center of his gravity sir, where even the clothing of some of these engagements rip and tear).  A mere paper thin bus-transfer--void of being planted--would fare much worse.

The problem with hastily contrived scripts mired in the stench of horse manure is they are rife w/major Oops upon much closer examination. The planting of that manufactured bus-transfer "evidence" should have taken into account that intense struggle in the Texas Theatre. Oops!

Last thought today, be safe everyone and lest anyone tells you otherwise, the wrongly-accused was never on Mr. McWatters' bus, let alone asking for a bus-transfer ---->

Mr. BALL - Anyway, you were not able to identify any man in the lineup as the passenger?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.
Mr. BALL - As the passenger who had gotten on?
Mr. McWATTERS - No, sir.

The wrongly-accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 09:25:58 PM by Alan J. Ford »