?

Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: ?  (Read 20564 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
Re: ?
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2021, 12:21:47 AM »
On the contrary, Mr. Chapman, five arresting officers physically mangling the shirt pockets of the wrongly accused, and later forgetting to remember to account for those actions with pristine bus-transfer "evidence" hours later has nothing to do with a collision/vehicle wreckage. Let's call it what it truly is ---->

Planted "evidence" to frame an innocent party. Planted "evidence" amid a hastily contrived script to put him on the scene at 10th & Patton. Planted "evidence" to suggest he left Dealey Plaza before he really left and by what means. The actual means, not the false-narrative...

The pristine paper bus-transfer was planted "evidence" hours after that intense physical altercation...essentially a major gaffe amid a hastily contrived script mired in the stench of horse manure. The wrongly accused was Framed.

'The wrongly accused was Framed'
The only thing that 'Framed' the little prick was the sn window Frame frame.

'five arresting officers physically mangling the shirt pockets'
HAHAHAHA. Now there's a classic example of CT over-exaggeration! You deserve an Emmy for that little gem: You're making it sound that your Gang of Five coppers were way, way more interested in beating up on a shirt pocket, instead of subduing the nobody who declared he wasn't resisting arrest (while in the process of resisting arrest).

'Let's call it what it truly is'---->
Okay:---->its your pet theory. In which nobody gets lucky enough to escape a horrible car crash-cum-bus transfer/shirt-pocket assault and remain bloodlessly pristine... or tickety-boo, for that matter.

----------------------
NEWS FLASH
NOV 22, 1963
CRISP AUTUMN DAY*
DALLAS, TEXAS
----------------------

DPD DISPATCH:

APB BULLETIN: ATTENTION ALL CARS
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A PRISTINE BUS TRANSFER
THAT WE PLOTTERS FORGOT TO ROUGH UP

----------
EDIT ;D
BONUS
----------
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 01:33:33 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2021, 12:21:47 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2021, 12:43:55 AM »
The wrongly accused was Framed. The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Best wishes for all to remain well, safe & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are all facing. Back next week G-d willing to share some footage of the wrongly accused so we may compare his mannerisms, stance, etc to the gentleman wearing the clothes he was later apprehended in at the Texas Theatre.

Are those the ones taken of said 'gentleman' while wearing make-up and lying very still in a box of some sort? Hey, anybody can look-the-gentleman while wearing a suit, makeup and taking a dirt nap.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 01:04:34 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2021, 12:43:55 AM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• JFK Act
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2021, 08:42:50 PM »
'The wrongly accused was Framed'
The only thing that 'Framed' the little prick was the sn window Frame frame.

*My response: You are right about where the SN-Framing took place, but you have the wrong party ---->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

Why do you suppose Roy Truly was in the Framing window before anyone else, Mr. Chapman? 

'five arresting officers physically mangling the shirt pockets'
HAHAHAHA. Now there's a classic example of CT over-exaggeration! You deserve an Emmy for that little gem: You're making it sound that your Gang of Five coppers were way, way more interested in beating up on a shirt pocket, instead of subduing the nobody who declared he wasn't resisting arrest (while in the process of resisting arrest).

*My response: An Emmy?

c'mon, Mr. Chapman, whose really exaggerating here?

Go ahead take a few honest minutes and actually study the pictures you your own self shared here on this thread, where it's clearly evident the wrongly accused's tattered shirt is missing buttons following that intense physical altercation with not one, not two, but five adrenaline-pumped officers, grabbing him from the left, the right, and from behind and at least two from the front (all their words not mine) yet hours after that experience a pristine bus-transfer is "found" in his pocket...where I appreciate the hearty laugh an innocent man was framed with this hastily contrived stench of horse manure scripted "evidence"...

It's okay to admit honestly that amid their hastily contrived script to frame an innocent party small but important details were overlooked. To suggest otherwise is rather telling.

'Let's call it what it truly is'---->
Okay:---->its your pet theory. In which nobody gets lucky enough to escape a horrible car crash-cum-bus transfer/shirt-pocket assault and remain bloodlessly pristine... or tickety-boo, for that matter.

*My response: No, on the contrary, not a pet-theory at all, just some good old-fashioned common sense that recognizes the stench of horse manure amid a hastily contrived script to frame the wrongly accused. A laminated modern day business card--let alone a flimsy piece of paper bus-transfer--would have exhibited tearing, crinkling and or at the very least folding near at least one of the corners (1/4) given that high induced adrenaline pumped physical altercation.

It's okay to admit a frame up when it's clearly evident it presents itself due to the small yet important details being overlooked. Oops! It's way past time to admit the wrongly accused was Framed.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 08:46:34 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2021, 08:42:50 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2021, 05:16:52 PM »
The CTer "mind" and use of "logic" are curious things to behold.  Here we learn that because a bus transfer found in Oswald's possession is allegedly pristine that means it must have been planted.  A dubious subjective claim.  And we are left to ponder why the conspirators need to put Oswald on a random bus that goes nowhere and advances the plot not an iota at considerable risk.  How do they know, for example, which bus in the vicinity at the right moment?   How do they convince a random witness on that bus to confirm that Oswald was on it?  How do they convince the bus driver to confirm that he gave the transfer to a man?  How do they convince any other passengers to avoid blowing up this fake story?  Don't they have enough problems killing the President, and hiding the identity of the real assassin without adding a random bus load of random passengers into the plot?   What is the purpose of this entire charade?  We are left only to ponder. 

The only explanation ever proffered is that the bus story is necessary to confirm that Oswald was wearing the arrest shirt during the assassination because fibers from that shirt are consistent with those found on the rifle.  But that makes little sense.  There is no real need to do that and, as CTers often argue themselves, the fiber evidence is not that compelling on this point.  The FBI confirms only that the fibers are consistent with Oswald's shirt.  Being found on the rifle also doesn't preclude the fibers from the shirt from getting on the rifle on some occasion prior to 11.22.  Not crucial given the other evidence that link him to the rifle.  There is no way that any conspirator goes through this risky charade simply to put Oswald on the bus to nowhere.  It is laughable when viewed through the narrative of a fake event supported only by the subjective assessment that the bus transfer should not be "pristine."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2021, 05:16:52 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 06:43:55 PM »

« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 06:47:22 PM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2021, 06:43:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 11:23:28 AM »
Here we learn that because a bus transfer found in Oswald's possession is allegedly pristine that means it must have been planted.  A dubious subjective claim. 

The only problem with the "pristine" bus transfer is, it actually isn't! Doh!

The back of Oswald's bus transfer shows numerous creases

Mr. BALL - Did your punch mark have a distinctive mark?
Mr. McWATTERS - It had a distinctive mark and it is registered, in other words, all the drivers, every driver has a different punch mark.
Mr. BALL - What makes it different?
Mr. McWATTERS - Well, it is, it would be, the symbol of it or angle, in other words, every one; it is different, in other words.
Mr. BALL - You have a punch there?
Mr. McWATTERS - Yes, sir; I have the punch right here.
Mr. BALL - Is that the punch that you used?
Mr. McWATTERS - That is the punch I used.
Mr. BALL - Will you punch a piece of paper and show us?
Mr. McWATTERS - In other words, that is the type of punch that this one makes right here, in other words.
Mr. BALL - That is a different type of punch than any other driver has?
Mr. McWATTERS - Any driver, in other words.
Mr. BALL - On any bus in Dallas?
Mr. McWATTERS - In other words, the superintendent has a list, in other words, it would be just like this and every man has a punch and he has his name, and everything. In other words, if anyone calls in about a transfer or anything, I mean brings one in he can look right down the list by the punch mark and tell whose punch it is, and who it is registered to.
Mr. BALL - Now, the sample of your punch there has been on a piece of paper and we would like to have it marked as 372 at this time.
(The paper referred to was marked Commission Exhibit No. 372 and received in evidence.)

JohnM

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 11:27:11 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2021, 11:23:28 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 04:59:34 PM »
Where does this transfer ticket entitle Oswald to travel to?

The only Lakeland I can find is north-west of Dallas central

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2021, 04:59:34 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2021, 05:00:04 PM »
Where does this transfer ticket entitle Oswald to travel to?

The only Lakeland I can find is north-west of Dallas central

I believe "Lakewood" is just a designation of the "line" that the transfer was issued on (as explained in a somewhat complicated fashion by McWatters).  The transfer was valid for a very limited duration and could be used at a transfer point as explained by David Belin:  https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/document/0393/23811297.pdf

Mr. McWATTERS - On here. Well, if it is in the morning or in the afternoon, here is your a.m., or your p.m. In other words, it is before 12:45, in other words, we consider up to 12:45 a.m., in other words, that is the way they are.
In other words, I would punch it in the a.m. side of it, and if it was in the afternoon, in other words, after that, it would be a p.m. transfer, and whatever line that you are working has the name on it right here.
In other words, at that time that transfer I had punched was punched a p.m. Lakewood, in other words, because I was coming from the Lakewood addition is the way that was punched on the transfer.
Mr. BALL - Well now, do you punch the transfer when the passenger asks for it?
Mr. McWATTERS - No. No, sir; in other words, when you leave this, you are inbound when you are going into town or when you are going, in other words, out of town, in other words.
I was coming in, in other words, when I got in Lakewood Addition I set my transfers for downtown.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 07:23:43 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2021, 05:00:04 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2021, 07:33:08 PM »
I believe "Lakewood" is just a designation of the "line" that the transfer was issued on (as explained in a somewhat complicated fashion by McWatters).  The transfer was valid for a very limited duration and could be used at a transfer point as explained by David Belin:  https://www.fordlibrarymuseum.gov/library/document/0393/23811297.pdf

Mr. McWATTERS - On here. Well, if it is in the morning or in the afternoon, here is your a.m., or your p.m. In other words, it is before 12:45, in other words, we consider up to 12:45 a.m., in other words, that is the way they are.
In other words, I would punch it in the a.m. side of it, and if it was in the afternoon, in other words, after that, it would be a p.m. transfer, and whatever line that you are working has the name on it right here.
In other words, at that time that transfer I had punched was punched a p.m. Lakewood, in other words, because I was coming from the Lakewood addition is the way that was punched on the transfer.
Mr. BALL - Well now, do you punch the transfer when the passenger asks for it?
Mr. McWATTERS - No. No, sir; in other words, when you leave this, you are inbound when you are going into town or when you are going, in other words, out of town, in other words.
I was coming in, in other words, when I got in Lakewood Addition I set my transfers for downtown.

So, the Lakewood "line" starts in Lakewood and has a termination point somewhere and Oswald would be free to use his transfer only on the Lakewood "line", that same day, until it's no longer "PM".
I'm going to try to find out the stops on the Lakewood line to where it terminates as it seems to make sense Oswald brought it with him for a purpose.
If he changed shirts he deliberately took the transfer with him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2021, 07:33:08 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2021, 07:48:21 PM »
So, the Lakewood "line" starts in Lakewood and has a termination point somewhere and Oswald would be free to use his transfer only on the Lakewood "line", that same day, until it's no longer "PM".
I'm going to try to find out the stops on the Lakewood line to where it terminates as it seems to make sense Oswald brought it with him for a purpose.
If he changed shirts he deliberately took the transfer with him.

The Belin memo provides more specifics.  It appears that the transfer was valid until 1:15 or until the next scheduled bus if that did not occur until after 1:15.  Belin notes a transfer point on Jefferson which he indicates is the "only" transfer point that can be used after leaving downtown Dallas and only three blocks from the scene of the Tippit shooting.  A number of buses could be caught there.

Mobile View