Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214359 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2400 on: April 29, 2023, 03:41:34 AM »
Advertisement
And upside down US flag?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2400 on: April 29, 2023, 03:41:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2401 on: May 05, 2023, 11:48:32 PM »
And upside down US flag?

I'm suggesting a scenario wherein what makes this flag of special interest to Pres. Kennedy is not anything that may be on it, but the simple fact that it IS being waved

« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 11:50:24 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2402 on: May 06, 2023, 03:09:50 AM »
At this point, there seems to be only 4 viable reasons to consider the theory that Oswald was on the TSBD steps at the time of the shots.

1. The Hosty notes of one interrogation session of Oswald when FBI agent Hosty was present, notes which were not  presented to the WC, nor to the HSCA or the AARB. FBI agent Hosty chose apparently to wait some 50 + years later to reveal the notes.

2. Oswald’s description of  seeing Norman and Jarman while Oswald was in the Domino room, while N/J conversely never saw Oswald while they were in the Domino room 12:00-12:10.

3. The horizontal length of  blur of red that is seen at the front entrance steps of the TSBD in a couple of GIF versions of Towner film that appears to be of such extended length that it  is improbable to be just single persons red shirt.

4. The “Red Shirt Man” in the GiF of Hughes film (thought to be Billy Lovelady)  lifting up what in all probability is a bottle of coke to his mouth. His shirt appears more of a solid reddish brown rather than   a red and black checker board square pattern shirt as Lovelady was wearing.

To discount no.1 , requires believing that FBI agent Hosty fabricated the notes 50 years later and/or that Oswald completely lied about going outside , which theoretically could easily have be refuted. Therefore, either Oswald was an idiot or Oswald really went outside and thought that some employee would verify seeing him on the front steps.

To discount no. 2, requires believing that Oswald randomly chose 2 employees and told Will Fritz he ate lunch with them, which could only be from 12:00 to 12:15 , which provides NO alibi for Oswald at 12:30. So why would Oswald ID Norman and Jarman? Either Oswald was an idiot OR Oswald saw N&J at about 12:25 as they were returning via the back loading dock door and as they passed by the Domino room. This sighting would  be a logical reason for Oswald to ID the men as  he more likely would have considered  this to  be a potential alibi. Oswald saw N&J but they did not see him, because they probably were  facing towards the direction of the freight elevators as they entered the rear loading dock door.

To discount no. 3, the horizontal line of red that extends beyond the width of just one persons shirt, must be either motion blur from the camera or there’s a 2nd person with red shirt to the right side who is not accounted for.

To discount no.4, the Red shirt man (RSM) must be Lovelady who although having bought his coke BEFORE 12:00 , nevertheless had not consumed all of it 30 minutes later and he was taking another drink in the Hughes film GIF. The reddish brown solid tone must be the Hughes camera film or GIF version of video  , meshing together red and black squares of Loveladys shirt.

Note to no.4: Oswald most likely did not buy his coke until 12:15- 12:17 which would be when he was seen by Carolyn Arnold. Therefore, the probability is greater for Oswald having some% of coke left in a bottle only 15 minutes later, and to be RSM than Lovelady with a 30 minute old coke bottle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2402 on: May 06, 2023, 03:09:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2403 on: May 06, 2023, 08:48:09 PM »
Cf (perhaps):

Mr. BALL. Now tell us what happened after the President's car had passed your window.
Mr. WILLIAMS. After the Presidents car had passed my window, the last thing I remember seeing him do was, you know--it seemed to me he had a habit of pushing his hair back. The last thing I saw him do was he pushed his hand up like this. I assumed he was brushing his hair back.

Cf (perhaps):

Mr. BALL. Now you saw the President go by, did you?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. What happened then?
Mr. NORMAN. About the time that he got past the window where I was, well, it seems as though he was, I mean you know, brushing his hair. Maybe he was looking to the public.
Mr. McCLOY. Saluting?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. With which arm?
Mr. NORMAN. I believe it was his right arm

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2404 on: May 07, 2023, 12:03:09 AM »
IF that flapping object is indeed a flag being waved by Mr. Oswald in the doorway,
and
IF Pres. Kennedy is indeed taking special note of it as he passes the doorway,

THEN the following shocking scenario may suggest itself:

---------A false-flag provocation in Dealey Plaza, to be blamed on Pres. Castro, involving shots fired into the air from the sixth floor of the Depository
---------Pres. Kennedy (and his brother, the Attorney General) fully in the loop (and cognizant of a DOUBLE political advantage: anti-Castro pretext + re-election campaign benefit)
---------'One of our men' (= sheepdipped asset Mr. Oswald) to be in place to give Pres. Kennedy a pre-agreed signal (when he turns onto Elm St.) that all is in place, awaiting his final greenlight
---------Pres. Kennedy to give a pre-agreed signal, for the benefit of whoever is up on the sixth floor, that he is still okay with this going ahead
---------Pres. Kennedy, after giving the innocuous-looking signal (raised hand brushing hair), braces himself for the sound of gunfire.......... poor man has no idea he has actually been made a target

Thus, two men (Mr. Oswald, Pres. Kennedy) giving signals, each profoundly (and tragically) misled as to what is really going on-------------i.e. unaware that the false-flag operation has been fatally infiltrated by people with murderous intentions against Pres. Kennedy

Mr. Oswald is stunned to learn shortly afterwards that the shots had a human target......... he understands immediately that he has been set up (though NOT as the actual gunman [absurdest of absurd ideas!]). In custody, he loyally keeps schtum as to his true role in things

No Kennedy family member will ever publicly question the findings of the Warren Commission: they know that the truth, were it to come out, would tarnish the memory of Pres. Kennedy, who fell victim to a false flag operation that he okayed but that was criminally hijacked

Attorney General Robert Kennedy left racked with intensest guilt and impotent anger.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2404 on: May 07, 2023, 12:03:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2405 on: May 19, 2023, 11:04:42 PM »
Look closely, friends, and you will see that the driver, Mr. William Greer, appears not to be looking at the road ahead:

Cf (perhaps) this intriguing piece of testimony:

Mr. TRULY. [...] And the driver of the Presidential car swung out too far to the right, and he came almost within an inch of running into this little abutment here, between Elm and the Parkway. And he slowed down perceptibly and pulled back to the left to get over into the middle lane of the parkway. Not being familiar with the street, he came too far out this way when he made his turn.

Does Towner explain this odd little circumstance by showing Mr. Greer taking his eye off the road to look in the lower mirror? i.e. this mirror here:

More to the point, is this lower mirror bespokely positioned so as to afford Mr. Greer a view at all times of his extremely VIP passenger?

I.e.: Is Mr. Greer taking his eye off the road momentarily to watch for something in Pres. Kennedy's behavior?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 11:08:40 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2406 on: May 22, 2023, 03:20:16 AM »
That red shirt man in the foreground at the base of the steps of TSBD entrance and just left of center handrail, who appears to have his right hand up, may possibly be  Billy Lovelady!

I propose this because there is a noticeable absence of a red shirt in the area to the immediate left of white shirt person (Sarah Stanton) with hand upraised to shield her face from sun which is what that white area is in this GIF of Towner film (center of TSBD entrance).

Oswald is still there at the west side wall of TSBD entrance just above and behind Carl Jones , and may be lifting an object that’s probably a bottle just as he is doing in the Hughes film.

In Hughes film,  Billy Lovelady was either further up on the steps and next to Sarah Stanton and in shadow so he is not visible in Hughes, OR he has already moved down to the base of the steps.

Is it possible that Lovelady can be up in shadow in the Hughes film, then move down to the base of the steps to be the red shirt man who seems to have his arm raised HIGH and waving at JFK in thus Towner film GIF?

If this man at the base of the steps is  not Lovelady and he is not Oswald then there must be 3 Persons with similar red brown shirts!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2406 on: May 22, 2023, 03:20:16 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2407 on: June 04, 2023, 12:36:47 AM »
Is it possible that Lovelady can be up in shadow in the Hughes film, then move down to the base of the steps to be the red shirt man who seems to have his arm raised HIGH and waving at JFK in thus Towner film GIF?

Not enough time between end of Hughes and start of Towner for that, Mr. Mason.

Hmmm... I think this is Ms Madie Reese:

However the reddish/pinkish color below where I've marked is hard to reconcile with what shows up in Hughes & Bell as her WHITE coat.....................

Also, Bell rules out anyone standing just in front of her.

Unless............ there is a person in red (mostly covered by foliage in Bell) further out on the sidewalk?

If so, then they're gone by the time of Wiegman...........

Thumb1: