Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Fragments  (Read 11676 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Fragments
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2020, 12:41:25 AM »
Advertisement
My interpretation isn't biased in any way. It honestly reflects what I see. Just because it doesn't agree with your interpretation doesn't make it biased. When I look at the following clip I can't escape my natural and honest opinion that both men are shot through at the same time. Some observations by Brian Rochelle on another thread have strengthened this opinion.

So tell me again how Connally is managing to hang onto that Stetson Hat with a Shattered Arm, Busted Ribs, and Punctured Lung?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2020, 12:41:25 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2020, 12:56:19 AM »

How is Jackies hat staying on her head?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »
   So tell me again how Connally is managing to hang onto that Stetson Hat with a Shattered Arm, Busted Ribs, and Punctured Lung?
Right at the beginning of the sequence it is possible to see JBC's shirt cuff just above the top of the door. It instantly disappears as the bullet impacts his wrist. His hand then rebounds up slightly. The force of the impact pulls his right shoulder forward and down. Towards the end of the sequence JBC's hand is in a really weird position, the wrist is offering no more support and the hand seems completely bent over. He couldn't let go of his Stetson if he wanted to and it is reported he is still gripping it when he gets to Parkland.That's what I'm seeing with a couple of assumptions thrown in.
Credit to Brian Rochelle for pointing most of this out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2020, 01:50:45 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2020, 02:42:24 AM »
Right at the beginning of the sequence it is possible to see JBC's shirt cuff just above the top of the door. It instantly disappears as the bullet impacts his wrist. His hand then rebounds up slightly. The force of the impact pulls his right shoulder forward and down. Towards the end of the sequence JBC's hand is in a really weird position, the wrist is offering no more support and the hand seems completely bent over. He couldn't let go of his Stetson if he wanted to and it is reported he is still gripping it when he gets to Parkland.That's what I'm seeing with a couple of assumptions thrown in.
Credit to Brian Rochelle for pointing most of this out.

Have Never heard that Connally was hanging onto the Stetson as they wheeled him into Parkland.  This sounds like another JFK Urban Legend rather than being FACT. If you know of a source for this tale please post it.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2020, 09:05:05 AM »
It could well be an JFK urban legend Royell, it's just something I'd come across a couple of times and shouldn't have used as I don't have the source.
What did you think about the observations concerning the Zfilm clip, which is what the post was actually about?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2020, 09:05:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2020, 09:26:17 AM »
It could well be an JFK urban legend Royell, it's just something I'd come across a couple of times and shouldn't have used as I don't have the source.
What did you think about the observations concerning the Zfilm clip, which is what the post was actually about?

TM: And you're covering your husband at this time.
Nellie: And he also, he has... he has... his hat in his
hand. He always had that hat somewhere. He had the hat in
his hand when I pulled him over and crouched him down and
he was holding that hat up against him. He closed up that
wound that would've killed him before we got to the hospital.

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/nellie.txt

JohnM

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2020, 02:31:19 PM »

What makes you think the wounds would necessarily cause JBC to let go of his Stetson, rather then clench it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2020, 02:31:19 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2020, 03:02:41 PM »
TM: And you're covering your husband at this time.
Nellie: And he also, he has... he has... his hat in his
hand. He always had that hat somewhere. He had the hat in
his hand when I pulled him over and crouched him down and
he was holding that hat up against him. He closed up that
wound that would've killed him before we got to the hospital.

https://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/nellie.txt

JohnM

Yeah, the above is while Connally was INSIDE THE JFK LIMO. Not Connally & the hat while being wheeled into Parkland and NOT Connally having a Death Grip on the Stetson. We see Connally inside the Limo actually Holding/Griping the Stetson amidst turning to his Right while JFK Is going through his throat clutching movements.