Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Fragments  (Read 11755 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Fragments
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2020, 03:50:05 PM »
Advertisement
1) Kennedy's sudden quick reaction as he reappears from behind the sign (that eventually brings his hands to his throat) are neither assumptions, unsubstantiated claims, nor irrelevant to my questioning Hinrich's claim of a z228 impact.

They most certainly are. What may or may not have occurred previously is irrelevant to Hinrich’s view of a Z228 impact.

Tell us why you are insisting on a second stimulus. Better still, show us where in the film.

I’m not insisting anything. You’re the one trying to cram all of the reactions into a single shot. Martin’s view is that z228 shows Kennedy reacting from a back impact. You call this “dishonest” because he didn’t mention something different that you noticed happening earlier.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 03:52:34 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2020, 03:50:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2020, 04:28:52 PM »
If the bullet wounds to JFK's back and throat are to be considered a through-and-through wound then Hinrichs is wrong. If they are separate injuries he might have a point, however, this would require two unaccounted-for bullets lodged in Kennedy's back and throat (I'm assuming they're unaccounted-for as I'm unaware of any such finding)

Anything inside the neck/back area was Quickly retrieved at the "Pre" Autopsy. This is why when Humes was questioned under OATH numerous times by the WC and HSCA regarding a Start Time, he Always SPECIFIED "Autopsy". Sgt Boyajian DOCUMENTED the early arrival of JFK at Bethesda via his Official Arrival Document written on onion paper which was unearthed by the ARRB. An aging Humes when intensely questioned by the ARRB's Jeremy Gunn also Documented the Early Arrival of the JFK Body. A "Pre"Autopsy having been conducted on the body of JFK is why Humes gasped, "Surgery to the head area" when he viewed JFK's body after it was removed from the casket. Humes knew!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2020, 04:00:23 AM »
They most certainly are. What may or may not have occurred previously is irrelevant to Hinrich’s view of a Z228 impact.

I’m not insisting anything. You’re the one trying to cram all of the reactions into a single shot. Martin’s view is that z228 shows Kennedy reacting from a back impact. You call this “dishonest” because he didn’t mention something different that you noticed happening earlier.

Exactly what movement indicates to you that an
impact occurs at z228? I see a constant, even,
unbroken motion of JFK's hands continuing to rise
to the throat from the earlier z223 frame, along
with the upper-body continued forward movement
exhibiting no further sudden, quick reaction.

Bypassing the sudden, quick reaction seen
when JFK reappears from behind the sign
is an obvious attempt to mislead. Hinrichs is
attempting to make z228 appear to be the
starting point for a separate impact.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 03:38:35 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2020, 04:00:23 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2020, 01:26:59 PM »
Nice work Bill.
Two things seem really clear from the clip - JFK's reaction to being shot is a single, fluid, complex of movements. Hinrichs has taken one small element of that complex and assigned it a specific meaning that it doesn't have when viewed as a whole. The other thing, which could hardly be more obvious, is that both men are shot through at the same time. For me it's as obvious as JFK's "back and to the left" head snap. I would imagine anyone already committed to the idea they are not shot at the same time must struggle to some small degree watching the clip above.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2020, 09:00:39 PM »
  No "struggle" at all. Connally is Not Hit when JFK is. The images of Connally Firmly griping his Stetson along with Connally's own statements regarding his turning to his (R) to see what the Hub-Bub was in the back seat behind him also makes this clear.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 11:47:59 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2020, 09:00:39 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2020, 11:43:44 PM »
Exactly what movement indicates to you that an impact occurs at z228?

I don't pretend to speak for Martin Hinrichs.

But my guess is that he's talking about the sudden lurch forward between about Z231 and Z235.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2020, 11:45:32 PM »
Nice work Bill.
Two things seem really clear from the clip - JFK's reaction to being shot is a single, fluid, complex of movements

People always think that their own biased interpretations are "really clear".

The other thing, which could hardly be more obvious, is that both men are shot through at the same time. For me it's as obvious as JFK's "back and to the left" head snap.

Of course it is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2020, 11:45:32 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2020, 12:35:40 AM »
People always think that their own biased interpretations are "really clear".

My interpretation isn't biased in any way. It honestly reflects what I see. Just because it doesn't agree with your interpretation doesn't make it biased. When I look at the following clip I can't escape my natural and honest opinion that both men are shot through at the same time. Some observations by Brian Rochelle on another thread have strengthened this opinion.