Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31865 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2020, 11:26:06 PM »
Advertisement
Huh, how does that even begin to refute the notes I presented?

Because there is no mention of any encounter with an officer & Mr Truly either in the draft report written by Agent Hosty-------------

-----------or in the joint report written by Agents Hosty and Bookhout-------------

The chronology is as follows:

1. Agent Hosty's draft report is written
2. Agents Hosty & Bookhout's joint report is written
3. Agent Bookhout's solo report is written.

The progression from 1 through 2 to 3 is as follows:

1. Mr Oswald's claimed alibi is straightforwardly recorded (with no mention of any lunchroom encounter)
2. Mr Oswald's claimed alibi is changed from "outside" to "on the first floor" (with no mention of any lunchroom encounter)
3. Mr Oswald's claimed alibi is buried (with the introduction of a lunchroom encounter that alters the timeframe of Mr Oswald's going outside)

Now, Mr Mytton! You never did answer my question: When do you think Captain Fritz wrote the interrogation notes you have been citing?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2020, 11:26:06 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2020, 03:08:16 AM »
Because there is no mention.....

A short FBI/Police report missing non pertinent details isn't a concern. The fact that an innocent civilian who personally new Oswald and a Police Officer, respectively Truly and Baker both testified to the fact that they saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom a couple of minutes after the assassination, really puts the kibosh on the Oswald in the doorway malarkey and as if this wasn't enough we have another innocent civilian Mrs Reid who came from the other direction and she instantly recognises Oswald coming in through the back office door and passing by her about two minutes after the last shot, which 100% corroborates Baker and Truly. see diagram below

Mr. BELIN. What did you see?
Mr. TRULY. I saw the officer almost directly in the doorway of the lunch-room facing Lee Harvey Oswald.
Mr. BELIN. And where was Lee Harvey Oswald at the time you saw him?
Mr. TRULY. He was at the front of the lunchroom, not very far inside he was just inside the lunchroom door.

Representative BOGGS -He came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; and when I hollered at him he turned around and walked back to me.
Representative BOGGS -Right close to you?
Mr. BAKER - And we were right here at this position 24, right here in this doorway.
Representative BOGGS -Right. What did you say to him?
Mr. BAKER - I didn't get anything out of him. Mr. Truly had come up to my side here, and I turned to Mr. Truly and I says, "Do you know this man, does he work here?" And he said yes, and I turned immediately and went on out up the stairs.
Mr. BELIN - Then you continued up the stairway?
Representative BOGGS -Let me ask one other question. You later, when you recognized this man as Lee Oswald, is that right, saw pictures of him?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. I had occasion to see him in the homicide office later that evening after we got through with Parkland Hospital and then Love Field and we went back to the City Hall and I went up there and made this affidavit.
Representative BOGGS -After he had been arrested?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

Mr. BELIN. And then what did you do?
Mrs. REID. Well, I kept walking and I looked up and Oswald was coming in the back door of the office. I met him by the time I passed my desk several feet and I told him, I said, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him."
He mumbled something to me, I kept walking, he did, too. I didn't pay any attention to what he said because I had no thoughts of anything of him having any connection with it at all because he was very calm. He had gotten a coke and was holding it in his hands and I guess the reason it impressed me seeing him in there I thought it was a little strange that one of -the warehouse boys would be up in the office at the time, not that he had done anything wrong. The only time I had seen him in the office was to come and get change and he already had his coke in his hand so he didn't come for change and I dismissed him. I didn't think anything else.
Mr. BELIN. When you saw him, I believe you said you first saw him when he was coming through the door?
Mrs. REID. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Turning to Exhibit 497, what doorway was it where you first saw him?
Mrs. REID. Right here.
Mr. BELIN. You are pointing to the doorway between numbers 27 and 28?
Mrs. REID. That is right.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember how long by the stopwatch it took you?
Mrs. REID. Approximately 2 minutes.
Mr. DULLES. I didn't hear you.
Mrs. REID. Two minutes.
Mr. BELIN. From the time of the last shot the time you and Oswald crossed?
Mrs. REID. Yes; I believe that is the way we timed it.

JohnM
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 03:32:58 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2020, 02:49:20 PM »
A short FBI/Police report missing non pertinent details isn't a concern. The fact that an innocent civilian who personally new Oswald and a Police Officer, respectively Truly and Baker both testified to the fact that they saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom a couple of minutes after the assassination, really puts the kibosh on the Oswald in the doorway malarkey and as if this wasn't enough we have another innocent civilian Mrs Reid who came from the other direction and she instantly recognises Oswald coming in through the back office door and passing by her about two minutes after the last shot, which 100% corroborates Baker and Truly.

"The lunchroom story's a fiction: Officer Baker, Mr Truly and Mrs Reid were pressurized into giving false account of what happened."
"I can prove the lunchroom story happened by quoting------Officer Baker, Mr Truly and Mrs Reid."

Do better, Mr Mytton!

By the way.......... you still haven't told us when you think Captain Fritz's notes were written!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 02:51:22 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2020, 02:49:20 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2020, 03:27:46 PM »
:D :D :D

Your "better material"?

Fritz's notes were written several days later and not like you claimed at 3pm during the interrogation. So, as a result, Fritz was not all that clear with his notes trying to remember what important information was said several days later.

Just like Sarah Stanton is the prayer figure?  :D       

The Provenance of these alleged "Notes" is sketchy: (1)  They were "discovered" Over a Half Century AFTER allegedly being Written, (2) Their Author has Yet to be Verified, (3) Their actual Date of Composition Remains Unknown. I also believe I have viewed these same "Notes" previously. I think they were included in a Director's Cut of "The Goonies".

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2020, 01:06:58 AM »
  I was looking at photos of that 2nd Floor stairwell door that opens onto the 2nd Floor. There is a Desk very close to that Stairwell Door. Across from/Very Close to that desk is a LARGE Window on the Wall that the desk faces. There were Windows on all 4 walls of the TSBD. This means there was a LOT of Sunlight coming through these windows and spilling onto that 2nd Floor. With the distance between Roy Truly and Officer Baker being so great that he/Truly went Up the stairwell and was Not aware that Baker was Not behind him = there is No Way either Truly or Baker would NOT have glimpsed Oswald exiting that stairwell and crossing the 2nd floor as he moved toward the vestibule which led to the Lunch Room. The FBI re-enactment of Oswald's journey from the stairwell to the vestibule misleads the viewer regarding the high level of natural sunlight passing through those windows and lighting that 2nd floor area. The FBI either filmed that portion of their re-enactment at Night, or they covered the windows prior to filming the segment of Oswald exiting the stairwell and crossing the 2nd floor.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:09:08 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2020, 01:06:58 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2020, 08:04:10 PM »
Lovelady knew who PrayerMan was.....

Mr. Ball. You ate your lunch on the steps?
Mr. LovELADY. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. Who was with you?
Mr. Lovelady. Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me---
Mr. Ball. What was that last name?
Mr. Lovelady. Stanton.

Ball hat [sic] to cut him off (or cut out "Oswald")

OH MY GOD

lol

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2020, 08:26:09 PM »
What do you want me to post Albert/Brian/Ralph?

Please show me where I said it.

Bump for Albert/Brian/Ralph or whoever he is at the moment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: May 31, 2020, 08:26:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #167 on: June 01, 2020, 12:23:35 AM »
Friends, there is no mystery whatsoever about where the encounter between Mr Oswald, Officer Baker and Mr Truly took place: front entrance of the building.

Before the speed of Officer Baker's rush to the entrance was known, the DPD were happily telling the world about it!

"As an officer rushed into the building": makes it clear as day that this is not several minutes after the shots rang out! This is Officer Baker's rush into the building. Duh!

Mr James Jarman (as he would tell the HSCA) had this selfsame scene described to him by Mr Billy Lovelady, who did not leave the steps as he told the WC he did---------------------

"Well, there was a billy love lady standing out there, he was on the steps, see... And, Oswald was coming out the door and he (= Mr Lovelady!) said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building, billy love lady said that Mr. Tru(l)y told the policeman that Oswald was alright, that he worked there, so Oswald walked on down the stairs."

As soon as it became clear (later that evening) that having the LHO-cop encounter at the front entrance in fact gave Mr Oswald an alibi, a new------------and wholly fictional------------story was written: the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter.

In order to make that story stick, Mr Oswald's own truthful claim about his visit to that lunchroom BEFORE the assassination--------------

---------------was magically (and posthumously) turned into a 'confirmation' that an encounter with a cop had taken place in that lunchroom AFTER the assassination.

Yes, these were sick doggies.

Only--------------and it's kinda funny when you think about it----------------Mr. Harry Holmes was out of the loop about how crucial it was to pretend that Mr Oswald had confirmed the fiction:

Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman stop him when he was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He said it was in the vestibule.
Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?
Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.
Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?
Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

"The front entrance to the first floor": these words require endless parsing only in the myopic eyes of idi*ts and propagandists who think that the words "Then went outside to watch the P. parade" require endless parsing!

The facts are not at all complicated:

1. Mr Oswald visited the second floor lunchroom before the P. parade (and was noticed there by Ms Carolyn Arnold)
2. Mr Oswald went outside to watch the P. parade (not to see the assassination aftermath or commotion!)
3. Mr Oswald was asked by a cop running into the building if he worked there (---------->i.e. could he guide him to the nearest stairs?)

Mr Oswald had a watertight alibi, and Captain Fritz and Co. knew it. Their solution: bury the alibi, by whatever means necessary.

Thankfully, we now know beyond any reasonable doubt that this scene captured by Mr Darnell-------------

-------------is just seconds away from the real LHO-Baker-Truly encounter!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:29:47 AM by Alan Ford »