Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31368 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2020, 03:42:56 PM »
Advertisement
Agent Hosty, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

11/22/63, after the first interrogation of Mr Oswald, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

The floor's all yours, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

Bump regarding the CLAIM that the alleged Hosty Notes were actually written at some point in time, "...AFTER the first interrogation of Mr Oswald, obviously".
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:45:01 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2020, 03:42:56 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2020, 06:30:40 PM »

Most if not All of the alleged chicanery being laid out above could have easily been resolved simply by asking Specific questions of the Players while they were still alive. Where was the JFK Assassination Research Community during this time span? Probably writing books/making $$$.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2020, 09:10:25 PM »
Fritz tells us that Bookout and Hosty were at this interrogation and Fritz's notes say that Oswald said he got a coke, then went downstairs, had his lunch and then went out with Bill Shelley in front.

Bookout's notes with a little more detail says that Oswald told him that he got a coke and went downstairs and had his lunch and then went outside and spoke with Shelley.

And as expected Hosty who was at this interrogation and viewed the exact same event, has notes describing the same interaction.

---------------------------------------------------------

Based on the above interrogation notes, this could be some of the questions that would satisfy what was recollected by the interrogators.

Question. Why were you in the 2nd floor lunchroom when Baker and Truly saw you?
Oswald. I was getting a coke.

Question. Then what did you do?
Oswald. I went downstairs and had lunch.

Question. And what happened next?
Oswald. Then I went outside to watch the President's parade.

Question. Did you see anybody outside?
Oswald. I talked to Shelley for five or ten minutes and based on what Shelley was saying I decided to go home.

JohnM

Glad to see we are in agreement, Mr Mytton, that there can be no reasonable doubt that Mr Oswald really did tell Captain Fritz, 'Then I went outside to watch the Presidential parade'Thumb1:

Now! The only fault I can find with your above analysis of the various interrogation notes & reports is that it makes absolutely no sense.

But let's start with a nice easy baby step, ok?

When exactly do you think Captain Fritz wrote these notes?*-------------------

* We'll let Mr Storing take the crucial step of hiring a handwriting expert to verify what doesn't need verifying, i.e. that they were indeed written by Captain Fritz.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2020, 09:10:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2020, 09:10:55 PM »
Fantastic job once again, Mr. Ford. Mr. Storing is a pro at making things up.   

Indeed he is, Mr Plant!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2020, 09:17:25 PM »
But of course all this is immaterial because Oswald himself admitted to being in the building at the time.

Oswald: I work in that building.
Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?
Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

@1:17

JohnM

While Mr Mytton works through the ongoing denial issues he has with the meaning of the words "Then went outside to watch the P. parade", we might note that he and I are in agreement that, between Mr Oswald's entry into the Texas School Book Depository building that morning and his departure from it several minutes after the assassination, he did not leave the building.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2020, 09:17:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2020, 09:22:34 PM »
    In short, YOU are unqualified to make this Judgement.  And, are YOU Now running away from Your Previous Claim that These "NOTES" were written AFTER Oswald's 1st Q/A?

:D

Not alone am I not running away from that claim, Mr Storing, I am more than happy to repeat it here for you:

The Hosty notes containing the words Then went outside to watch the P. parade were written after Mr Oswald's first interrogation.

Now! All eyes are on you, Mr Storing, as you take this opportunity to NOT run away from your claim:

'I, Mr Royell Storing, believe these notes were not written by the same person. I base this claim on the following: ...'

Go for it, Mr Storing. Blow us all away with a display of what that great analytic mind of yours is capable of!  Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2020, 03:05:46 AM »
While Mr Mytton works through the ongoing denial issues he has with the meaning of the words "Then went outside to watch the P. parade"

The interrogation notes make it perfectly clear that Oswald says that he went outside after he saw Baker and Truly, it's no mystery.
Oswald knows he was positively identified in the 2nd floor lunchroom so now has to incorporate this encounter into his narrative.

we might note that he and I are in agreement that, between Mr Oswald's entry into the Texas School Book Depository building that morning and his departure from it several minutes after the assassination, he did not leave the building.

How would I know and why should I care?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: May 26, 2020, 03:05:46 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #151 on: May 26, 2020, 03:30:35 AM »
A corroborated alibi is powerful evidence in proving your innocence, watch the following compilation of film clips and see that Oswald had PLENTY of opportunities to claim that he was outside with his workmates watching the P'parade, but never says a word?

JohnM