Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade  (Read 31095 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade
« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »
Advertisement
Agent Hosty, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

11/22/63, after the first interrogation of Mr Oswald, obviously. If you believe there are legitimate grounds for doubt about this, lay out these grounds for us here and now!

The floor's all yours, Mr Storing!  Thumb1:

I thought these "Hosty NOTES" were supposed to be the actual notes that Hosty wrote down DURING the 1st Q/A of Oswald.  Are You sticking with these Notes being written down "AFTER"? If so, How Long "AFTER" that 1st Q/A was this done? Also, if this was done AFTER the 1st Q/A, they are NOT Notes. This might be a "Draft" or a "Copy" to some degree. "Degree" being of IMPORTANCE. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #137 on: May 25, 2020, 01:47:44 AM »
    Until a handwriting Expert verifies these Notes to be Hostys', No One can claim as Fact who penned them. This is a slippery slope. Where do You draw the line? Like a court of law, an Expert needs to do the Verification before these Notes are declared as FACT to be Hostys'.

That’s not unlike getting an astrology “expert” to verify that if you are an Aquarius you will soon come into a lot of money.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2020, 01:59:28 AM »

Well, a "handwriting expert" would certainly be a Step-Up from the Novices we currently have Validating these Notes as being Hosty's. I also do NOT like that NOW we are hearing these NOTES may have actually been a Copy of some kind that was composed at some Unknown point in time AFTER the Oswald Q/A. These so-called "Hosty Notes" are rapidly falling apart.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: May 25, 2020, 01:59:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2020, 07:21:13 AM »
     I thought these "Hosty NOTES" were supposed to be the actual notes that Hosty wrote down DURING the 1st Q/A of Oswald.  Are You sticking with these Notes being written down "AFTER"? If so, How Long "AFTER" that 1st Q/A was this done? Also, if this was done AFTER the 1st Q/A, they are NOT Notes. This might be a "Draft" or a "Copy" to some degree. "Degree" being of IMPORTANCE.

Oh, do try to keep up, Mr Storing!

These are notes jotted down by Agent Hosty during the interrogation:

This is from Agent Hosty's draft report, written after the interrogation----------------

----------------but before the alibi-suppressing joint report which he and Agent Bookhout produced together.

Get it now?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2020, 07:29:08 AM »
That’s not unlike getting an astrology “expert” to verify that if you are an Aquarius you will soon come into a lot of money.

Thumb1:

Mr Storing is clearly upset and disgusted at the content of these notes, so he's frantically throwing makey-uppey objections at them in the hope that something will stick. It won't!

Reminds me of Mr Mytton's Nothing to see here: 'Then went outside to watch the P. parade' could be a reference to the, like, OTHER, LATER, POST-PRESIDENTIAL parts of the parade...  :D

These people have an awesome capacity for cognitive blocking of unpalatable evidence!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2020, 07:29:08 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2020, 10:07:50 AM »
Thumb1:

Mr Storing is clearly upset and disgusted at the content of these notes, so he's frantically throwing makey-uppey objections at them in the hope that something will stick. It won't!

Reminds me of Mr Mytton's Nothing to see here: 'Then went outside to watch the P. parade' could be a reference to the, like, OTHER, LATER, POST-PRESIDENTIAL parts of the parade...  :D

These people have an awesome capacity for cognitive blocking of unpalatable evidence!

Fantastic job once again, Mr. Ford. Mr. Storing is a pro at making things up.     

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2020, 12:29:34 PM »
Fritz tells us that Bookout and Hosty were at this interrogation and Fritz's notes say that Oswald said he got a coke, then went downstairs, had his lunch and then went out with Bill Shelley in front.

Bookout's notes with a little more detail says that Oswald told him that he got a coke and went downstairs and had his lunch and then went outside and spoke with Shelley.

And as expected Hosty who was at this interrogation and viewed the exact same event, has notes describing the same interaction.

---------------------------------------------------------

Based on the above interrogation notes, this could be some of the questions that would satisfy what was recollected by the interrogators.

Question. Why were you in the 2nd floor lunchroom when Baker and Truly saw you?
Oswald. I was getting a coke.

Question. Then what did you do?
Oswald. I went downstairs and had lunch.

Question. And what happened next?
Oswald. Then I went outside to watch the President's parade.

Question. Did you see anybody outside?
Oswald. I talked to Shelley for five or ten minutes and based on what Shelley was saying I decided to go home.

JohnM
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:56:00 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2020, 12:29:34 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2020, 12:37:57 PM »
But of course all this is immaterial because Oswald himself admitted to being in the building at the time.

Oswald: I work in that building.
Reporter: Were you in that building at the time?
Oswald: Naturally if I work in that building, yes sir.

@1:17

JohnM