Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form  (Read 15167 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Kennedy assassination bullets preserved in digital form
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2019, 02:37:29 AM »
Advertisement
What is asinine about the theory that I recited? Be specific.
You admit it is a theory...and it is the stupidest theory ever devised ...Even Gov John Connally disagreed that he was hit by the same shot [as been posted many times]    ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2019, 02:37:29 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2019, 04:04:50 AM »
You admit it is a theory...and it is the stupidest theory ever devised ...Even Gov John Connally disagreed that he was hit by the same shot [as been posted many times]    ::)

You keep saying essentially the same spombleprofglidnoctobuns over and over again. I've asked you at least three times to explain and defend your statements on the Single bullet theory. Yes it's a theory. So is the Newtonian theory of gravity. You called the Single bullet magic and miraculous. You called the Single bullet theory asinine. Now, you've up it to the SBT being the stupidest theory ever devised. One more time, what is it about the single bullet that would require it to have been magical? What exactly is it about the Single Bullet theory that makes it asinine, let alone the stupidest theory ever devised? Put up or shut up.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 04:06:07 AM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2019, 02:40:03 PM »
  I've asked you at least three times to explain and defend your statements on the Single bullet theory. Yes it's a theory.  One more time, what is it about the single bullet that would require it to have been magical?  Put up or shut up.
Put up or shut up? ----You are such a tool troll....You are not worth the keystrokes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2019, 02:40:03 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2019, 02:46:00 PM »
Put up or shut up? ----You are such a tool troll....You are not worth the keystrokes.

Just as I thought; you're all hat and no cattle. What are you here for anyway?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2019, 03:46:29 PM »
No.... Of course not. I posted available links that have the doctors at Parkland describing a neck wound as an entry. Where that bullet/projectile went...I have no answer. Apparently-- the doctors didn't look for it. Their priority was to try and revive the president. Again here is a sketch of the presidents wounds as they saw them....

That wound located further down into the the thoracic area

Not even Boswell clung to the mark on the face-sheet, amending it for the "Baltimore Sun" in 1966. You weren't aware of that?

While measurements on the face-sheet were accurate, markings were not necessarily so. For example, using the face-sheet, the vertical line that rises from the armpit roughly represents the location of the tip of the right acromion process; now note the distance between the "back" wound and right mastoid process on the skull -- it is 1 1/2 times greater. Yet both distances are the same according to measurements written on the face-sheet.

was ignored and moved by the authorities...chiefly as I understand instituted by Arlene Specter and Gerald Ford so that they could account for one single bullet somehow striking two men.

I came back to modify---Where is an [authentic] autopsy picture showing a bullet wound in the back of the neck?

Wow. I can't believe you've never seen this picture. Some "researcher".  :D

Dox illustration for HSCA

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2019, 03:46:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2019, 04:36:59 PM »
Just as I thought; you're all hat and no cattle. What are you here for anyway?
you're all hat and no cattle
What in hell does that mean? I will no longer call you a troll...it is insulting to trolls.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2019, 05:28:56 PM »
  Some "researcher". 
I will admit I haven't seen everything. You should admit that you don't know it all either.
Boswell clung to the mark on the face-sheet, amending it for the "Baltimore Sun" in 1966.

In 1996, Boswell was interviewed by the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB) about the autopsy of John F. Kennedy. Boswell's testimony conflicted with that of Pierre Finck.
The presidents body was illegally shanghaied out of Dallas where a proper and detailed autopsy would have been performed. LBJ didn't want that. That bullet hole did move around considerably. You don't have to be a 'researcher' to see that.
Statements made three years later seem a day late and a dollar short.
The Zapruder film does not show Kennedy leaning forward [like above] before he was shot...as theorized by the Warren Commission.
The statements of Malcolm Perry are always ignored by proponents of the SBT.....
https://kennedysandking.com/obituaries/malcolm-perry-md-falls-into-the-kennedy-vortex

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2019, 05:28:56 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2019, 05:43:19 PM »
Not even Boswell clung to the mark on the face-sheet, amending it for the "Baltimore Sun" in 1966. You weren't aware of that?

While measurements on the face-sheet were accurate, markings were not necessarily so. For example, using the face-sheet, the vertical line that rises from the armpit roughly represents the location of the tip of the right acromion process; now note the distance between the "back" wound and right mastoid process on the skull -- it is 1 1/2 times greater. Yet both distances are the same according to measurements written on the face-sheet.

Wow. I can't believe you've never seen this picture. Some "researcher".  :D

Dox illustration for HSCA

Jerry, The guy is obviously a moron. His driveway doesn't reach all the way out to the road.