Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Tippit Shooting, 1:15  (Read 84182 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Tippit Shooting, 1:15
« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2019, 12:08:29 AM »
Advertisement
Ah, so it's you who is cherry picking and misrepresenting what I said;

I replied to a post by Zeon Mason;

my - complete - reply was;

You then replied to my post;

I then replied to a post by John Mytton about the speed of ambulances and sirens;

"Now he seems to go with 1:18 as the time Tippit arrived at the hospital" is a far cry from misquoting you..

I can not misquote you when you never said it. So why do you say I lie, when in fact I have argued that Zeon's recollection was wrong?

I see you are still playing word games rather than dealing with the content of posts. I seriously doubt that our renewed conversation may well be short lived if that continues.

You said it more than once, asshole.  You were wrong each time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2019, 12:08:29 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2019, 12:10:49 AM »
You said it more than once, asshole.  You were wrong each time.

I never said you said it, jerk

You're still the same dishonest waste of time I have come to know.... 

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:18:14 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2019, 12:21:05 AM »
“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

..... or use oversimplified meaningless ridicule

Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2019, 12:21:05 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2019, 12:23:46 AM »
I never said you said it, jerk

This time you are the one who is wrong.

And the discussion is over again..... I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt, you are still as much a jackass as you were when we first discussed a topic.

You did say it, more than once... and therefore, I am not simply playing word games or cherry picking. 

In the past, Bill Brown argued that a time stamp card from the funeral home at Jefferson showed that the call was received at 1:18.
Now he seems to go with 1:18 as the time Tippit arrived at the hospital, 1,5 miles away....

...or even his current suggestion that Tippit's ambulance arrived at the hospital, 1,5 miles away, at 1:18....

Question...

How can you tell when Weidmann is beat?

Answer...

He falls back on the "word games" accusation.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2019, 12:24:17 AM »

You did say it, more than once... and therefore, I am not simply playing word games or cherry picking. 

Question...

How can you tell when Weidmann is beat?

Answer...

He falls back on the "word games" accusation.

The question reveals Brown's true mindset.... This was not a game where one "beats" his opponent.

This was Brown lying about me having said that he said something, when I never did anything of the kind.

For Brown all this is, is about "winning" and his ego..... the true mark of a real highly insecure loser!

My decision to stay well clear of you in the past was the correct one and the one I am returning to after this post.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:29:08 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2019, 12:24:17 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2019, 12:29:27 AM »
The question reveals Brown's true mindset.... This was not a game where one "beats" his opponent.

This was Brown lying about me having said that he said something, when I never did anything of the kind.

For Brown all this is, is about "winning" and his ego..... the true mark of a real loser!

No.

This is about nothing more than me wishing to not be misquoted, which you did twice.

I asked you why you misquoted me.  Your response was to deny misquoting me and then to accuse me of playing word games and cherry-picking.  So, in addition to being wrong, you also try to switch it around and begin accusing me.  After your charade, I called you an asshole (which you were typically being) and you get your feelings hurt and lash out even more.

You misquoted me, TWICE.  No word games or cherry-picking on my part.

Get over yourself, asshole.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 12:30:48 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2019, 12:31:12 AM »
Every one of your posts is filled with hate, vile accusations and stupidity. It must Suck to be you!
And you're Mr Love and Affection? :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2019, 12:31:12 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2019, 12:42:34 AM »
Everybody catch up...

Why are there a half dozen threads open on the same subject? Also... why change the subject after it's posted? Once and for all, someone cannot be shot to death and then pronounced officially dead at the very same time. The officer was not 'wounded'...he was dead. Also someone changed the time -it was 1:0 [something] ::)