Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 73086 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2019, 12:04:45 AM »
Advertisement
Cakebread naturally totally ignores Norman's "12:15 PM" estimate and will rely only on James Jarman's timeline

Fortunately as Colin has pointed out, we can timestamp when the motorcade got to Main Street which Norman said they got the news of before they went back into the building.

but Jarman's 12:25-12:28 time was a time when Jarman and Norman were just getting on the elevator to go up to the 5th floor. So, given that fact, we can be pretty certain that Jarman's estimate of the time being as late as "12:28" is very likely not accurate. It was a bit earlier than that, otherwise J&N would probably have not gotten up there by exactly 12:30.

Just how long do you think it would take to ride the elevator up to the 5th floor?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:23:11 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2019, 12:04:45 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2019, 12:06:29 AM »
Quote from: David Von Pein
Oswald (IMO) probably shot JFK while wearing just his white T-shirt. His brown "arrest" shirt was likely lying at his feet in the Nest (or on a box nearby). Oswald then used the brown shirt as a fingerprint-wiping rag as he raced to the northwest corner of the TSBD after the final shot. He then put the brown shirt on as he was quickly descending the stairs to the 2nd floor---leaving the shirt unbuttoned (see Marrion Baker's testimony; with Baker mistaking the shirt for a jacket).

A desperate and ridiculous reply.... Not worth responding to....

Not desperate.
And not ridiculous in the slightest.

IOW---It's a perfectly reasonable assessment of what LHO did on 11/22/63.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:13:41 AM by David Von Pein »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #242 on: September 21, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »
Just how long do you think it would take to ride the elevator up to the 5th floor?

In those old clunky freight elevators? I have no idea. But probably longer than you or Walt think.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: September 21, 2019, 12:07:32 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #243 on: September 21, 2019, 12:22:19 AM »
His T-shirt wasn't "dark".

It wasn’t khaki either.

And there are witnesses who said Oswald often worked in only his T-shirt.

What about the witnesses who saw a man in a brown sport coat?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #244 on: September 21, 2019, 12:23:30 AM »
In those old clunky freight elevators? I have no idea. But probably longer than you or Walt think.

Jarman and Norman heard a police radio give the location of the motorcade and knew the motorcade would probably arrive at the TSBD in about 5 minutes...

The motorcade was at the location given in the broadcast at 12:25..... And they departed immediately for the fifth floor....That would have had them passing through the first floor by the Domino room at about 12:26 / 12:27....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: September 21, 2019, 12:23:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #245 on: September 21, 2019, 12:27:34 AM »
As I asked Ray Mitcham weeks ago (which he totally ignored), please provide me with some "out of context" examples on my webpages. If I find that I agree with you, I'll do my best to add more "context" (if possible).

Regarding the "stacked deck" accusation....

Do you think that ANYONE who runs a "conspiracy" website lets an LNer come out the "winner" in any of their articles? Get real.

Hmmm, back to this again..... pfffff

Regarding the "stacked deck" accusation....

Do you think that ANYONE who runs a "conspiracy" website lets an LNer come out the "winner" in any of their articles? Get real.

So, just because some other site does it, it's ok for you to do it as well, is that what you are saying, David?

When we discussed this topic earlier, I did have a look at some of my posts you had used on your website and although I couldn't really remember which post it was that made me angry about the lack of context years ago, I did notice something else that bothers me. Even when you do quote a conversation in several posts verbatim, you seem to have a tendency to return to that conversation at a later date and add on (one sided) information without the other person having the ability to counter those remarks. So, yes, I can relate very well to Bettina Krotsch's "stacked deck" comment.

It's actually a shame that you resort to doing this because it comes across as a sign of weakness and it does your credibility no good. IMO only people who can not "win" the argument in a normal way use these kinds of tricks to somehow prevail.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #246 on: September 21, 2019, 12:30:12 AM »

And yet Oswald was able to “assure hisself that he hit his mark”, slowly step down out of sight, wipe the rifle down, hide the rifle, move a box over the top of the gap, and then make it down 8 staircases and landings without being seen or heard by 12 or so people along the way, all in 75-90 seconds.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: September 21, 2019, 12:30:12 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #247 on: September 21, 2019, 12:37:23 AM »
I did notice something else that bothers me. Even when you do quote a conversation in several posts verbatim, you seem to have a tendency to return to that conversation at a later date and add on (one sided) information without the other person having the ability to counter those remarks.

Please cite an example of such a thing occurring.

Plus, why wouldn't the other person have the "ability to counter those remarks" even if I did "return to that conversation at a later date"? If it started out as a public "conversation" on a FORUM site, then why can't the other person reply? Please elaborate on why such a reply is impossible from "the other person".
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 12:44:58 AM by David Von Pein »