Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: The "Domino Room Alibi"  (Read 12608 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2019, 05:35:47 PM »
Von Pein and Speer are avoiding the fact Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and the evidence for it...

Over on the EF David Josephs doesn't have the backbone to defend his agreement with my evidence...

Thank you for the update, Brian.

(LOL)

--  MWT   ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2019, 05:35:47 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2019, 05:57:10 PM »
How many different questions are there therein that haven't already haven't attempted to answer?

Inability to address again noted. I guess I could have used successive instead.....

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2019, 06:12:09 PM »
Well, Oh Great Communicator, if you want me to speak for Lance, I would have to say that (going from memory here) Oswald was either in the Domino Room until about 12:26, or he wasn't in the Domino Room at all around lunch time, and took a calculated risk in uttering to the authorities, afterwards, that he'd seen "Junior" and another Negro pass through a section of the first floor during lunchtime.

Will that suffice?

--  MWT  ;)

I donít want you to speak on Lance's behalf, you chose to join in to defend his legal reputation. Then his unsupported use of the word "seldom" to promote the rather puerile notion that by mentioning Jarman and Norman having lunch with him, would provide some form of alibi for Oswald.

Perhaps you could theorise why Bookout wrote that Oswald claimed they walked through the lunch room.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2019, 06:12:09 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2019, 06:12:54 PM »
Inability to address again noted. I guess I could have used successive instead.....

Yes, proper syntax, grammar and vocabulary are essential, especially when trying to talk one's way out of a DUI, which I did four times, iirc, while I was still imbibing.

Care to rephrase the question (or was there more than one)?

--  MWT  ;)

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2019, 06:18:29 PM »
Von Pein and Speer are avoiding the fact Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and the evidence for it...

Over on the EF David Josephs doesn't have the backbone to defend his agreement with my evidence...

I doubt that Lee was in the second floor lunchroom at the time the shots were being fired....  I believe that he was somewhere between the Domino Room and the second floor lunchroom while the shots were being fired.    He arrived in the second floor lunchroom less than one minute before Baker ....He had just bought the coke that he went there to buy, and had not had time to drink it when Baker burst into the room.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2019, 06:18:29 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

The "Domino Room Alibi"
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2019, 06:21:00 PM »
I doubt that Lee was in the second floor lunchroom at the time the shots were being fired....  I believe that he was somewhere between the Domino Room and the second floor lunchroom while the shots were being fired.    He arrived in the second floor lunchroom less than one minute before Baker ....He had just bought the coke that he went there to buy, and had not had time to drink it when Baker burst into the room.....

Not according to Carolyn Arnold who insisted she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:24 or so...Sarah Stanton saw Oswald waiting to get back in to the lunch room...Stanton's witnessing was so dangerous FBI lied and said she never saw Oswald that day...Stanton saw Oswald with a Coke by the way (or some kind of soda that might have been a Dr Pepper)...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 06:30:45 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2019, 06:26:34 PM »
I donít want you to speak on Lance's behalf, you chose to join in to defend his legal reputation. Then his unsupported use of the word "seldom" to promote the rather puerile notion that by mentioning Jarman and Norman having lunch with him, would provide some form of alibi for Oswald.

Perhaps you could theorise (sic; British English?) why Bookout wrote that Oswald claimed they walked through the lunch room.

To pull "An Iacoletti," your saying it's unsupported doesn't make it so.

LOL

Question:  In which "lounge" did William H. Shelley normally eat lunch?  The first-floor Domino Room, or the elegant Second-Floor Lunch Room?

Did he specify, or did anyone else (for him) for that matter?

Warning:  That's not a rhetorical question.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:44:48 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2019, 06:26:34 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2019, 06:33:42 PM »
Yes, proper syntax, grammar and vocabulary are essential, especially when trying to talk one's way out of a DUI, which I did four times, iirc, while I was still imbibing.

Care to rephrase the question (or was there more than one)?

--  MWT  ;)

Your first sentence explains a lot.....I wonít bother you in future.

PS You might let Lance know that Troy West was a better candidate for a phony Oswald alibi. Anyone who had bothered to analyse the testimonies would understand why.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2019, 06:33:42 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2019, 07:00:11 PM »
Your first sentence explains a lot.....I wonít bother you in future.

PS You might let Lance know that Troy West was a better candidate for a phony Oswald alibi. Anyone who had bothered to analyse the testimonies would understand why.

Really?  Explains what, exactly, Crow?

That you don't have a sense of humor?

Why the perpetual "attitude"?

FYI, I'm not in contact with Lance, seein' as how I'm no longer a member of the so-called Education Forum, I can't find him on Facebook, and I don't have his e-mail address.

Could you please get it for me?

As regards Bookhout, I suppose Oswald might have brazenly told him that he had seen Jarman and another Negro (Norman?) walking past the D.R. during lunchtime.  Since they evidently enjoyed slappin' the bones down, I would imagine that they would be in or around the D.R. from time-to-time, wouldn't you?

Another possibility is that Oswald, quiet as a mouse in the S.N., could hear Jarman and Norman "carryin' on," perhaps, one floor below him, and knew they must have walked past the D.R. to get there.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  I reiterate, what's with the attitude, Crow?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:17:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2019, 07:33:56 PM »

Thatís because there is none.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2019, 07:33:56 PM »

Mobile View