Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Was Oswald Killed?  (Read 33507 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Why Was Oswald Killed?
« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2020, 04:23:49 AM »
Advertisement
The LN reason that it was Ruby wanting to be hero does kinda fits the one bullet shot only

The problem for this theory imo is
1. Ruby going down the ramp is improbable because of the cop guarding the ramp and a cab driver who was parked and was watching the whole time and neither cop nor cabby saw Ruby
2. Why ,if the motive was fame ,would Ruby’s 1st statements befote a camera be  suggesting we would never know the truth and that people in high places were involved. Why risk agitating such people who could easily kill him while in jail , when it wasn’t true?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: April 29, 2020, 04:23:49 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #217 on: April 29, 2020, 08:52:19 AM »
The LN reason that it was Ruby wanting to be hero does kinda fits the one bullet shot only

The problem for this theory imo is
1. Ruby going down the ramp is improbable because of the cop guarding the ramp and a cab driver who was parked and was watching the whole time and neither cop nor cabby saw Ruby
2. Why ,if the motive was fame ,would Ruby’s 1st statements befote a camera be  suggesting we would never know the truth and that people in high places were involved. Why risk agitating such people who could easily kill him while in jail , when it wasn’t true?

In his testimony to the Warren Commission Ruby said he wanted to have a polygraph or take a truth serum so that people would believe what he was saying, that he wasn't part of a conspiracy, would be believed. He was concerned that if people believed he was part of a conspiracy that this put his life and the lives of his family in danger and that the Jewish people as a whole would be blamed in someway. He was concerned about organisations such as the John Birch Society. He didn't say anything about knowledge of a plot and said he did it because he was emotional. I think he felt somewhere in his mind that he would be seen as a hero and that he had always wanted to be a hero.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 08:56:01 AM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2020, 03:24:19 PM »
#1 tip-top arrangement for covering up an assassination---kill the accused assassin. There will be no trial to worry about.

A strategy as old as the coup d e'tat.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: April 29, 2020, 03:24:19 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »
 Jerry, you are right. I read somewhere that it was an old Sicilian mafia technique; set up a patsy, kill the patsy with someone unacknowledged about the plot and eventually kill him. There is a very interesting book about Dorothy Killgallen called "Dorothy Killgallen - The reporter that knew too much" about her interviewing Jack Ruby during his trial and her going down to New Orleans digging up information. She was going to go down a second time but she was murdered before she could. The night she was murdered all of her notes about Jack Ruby went missing.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2020, 01:44:12 AM »
Jerry, you are right. I read somewhere that it was an old Sicilian mafia technique; set up a patsy, kill the patsy with someone unacknowledged about the plot and eventually kill him. There is a very interesting book about Dorothy Killgallen called "Dorothy Killgallen - The reporter that knew too much" about her interviewing Jack Ruby during his trial and her going down to New Orleans digging up information. She was going to go down a second time but she was murdered before she could. The night she was murdered all of her notes about Jack Ruby went missing.

I always was told that Ms. Kilgallen had accidentally overdosed on booze & pills, so her being murdered struck me as a weird conspiracy theory, but apparently her death is mysterious and indeed her JFK assassination files vanished. I don't know what a 'podcast' is as I was born in the Stone Age, but this one is interesting, but long:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2020, 01:44:12 AM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #221 on: August 02, 2020, 04:02:41 AM »
Part 2 of the podcast with possible explanations for her unexpected death:

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2020, 09:53:43 PM »
Ruby hung out with a notorious crowd and for the lack of a better situation he was told to take out LHO before LHO had a chance to talk ! Who knows , maybe Ruby was a ' Manchurian Candidate ' ! This was not the first time for a person to be duped into being the Patsy ! It seems that Ruby was put in a no win situation for himself to be able to shoot LHO . The Warren Commission would not take Ruby back to Washington so Ruby could talk ! Ruby might have spilled the beans on what actually happened . Who knows and why was JFK buried so quick . Killed on Friday and buried on Monday . Sounds like JFK was put in the ground awfully quick .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2020, 09:53:43 PM »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2020, 12:32:31 AM »
 I did some checking because I thought it was kind of quick after you mentioned it but found it’s not unusual to be buried within 3 days after dying. Ike, LBJ, and JFK, 3 days. McArthur, 4 days. Regan 6 days. All of them lied in state for 2 days.