Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Photographic Proof John Templin's Standing Next To "Glasses Woman" In Betzner-3  (Read 13190 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
"Wild guesses"?

Yes.  Absolutely wild guesses.

Iacoletti,

What kind of evidence do you require?

Never mind.

It would appear that a statement made to a smiling and nodding host (Stephen Fagin) while viewing one's "self" wearing a hair-hiding scarf and a figure-hiding raincoat from behind and 54 years after-the-fact is good enough for you.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:51:55 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Iacoletti,

I know the following simplified explanation will probably be "lost" on you, but regarding those two photos (Betzner-3 and Willis-5) which were taken about a second apart and in which the Queen Mary was progressing from right to left and therefore obscuring different spectators from the photographers' lenses as it went along, the point is that by realizing Abraham Zapruder is visible near the center of both photos and, concomitantly, that the two photographers, Betzner and Willis, were standing only a few feet from each other as far as Zapruder's LOS was concerned, ... well, one can easily realize that John Templin is in both photos, standing to the immediate left of your "Glasses Woman" (i.e., the tall black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal) in Betzner-3, and standing to the immediate right of his buddy, suit-and-fedora-hat-wearing Ernest Brandt in Willis-5, and that it can therefore be unequivocally stated that that short sequence of spectators on the north side of Elm Street was comprised of, from right to left in Zapruder and obviously with no one else in between them: Ernest Brandt, John Templin, and ... gasp ... (your) "Glasses Woman".

Interested researchers and students can click on the link, below, and scroll down to and enlarge the two photos I'm talking about here - Betzner-3 and Willis-5.

BREAKING NEWS:

Please note that Ernest Brandt can be seen in Betzner-3 -- or at least the very tip of the peak of his trademark fedora hat, as it peeks up from behind the right shoulder of a SS agent like some kind of strange "bump".

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bunched3.htm

-- MWT  ;)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 03:48:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Larry Trotter

"Wild guesses"?

Iacoletti,

What kind of evidence do you require?

Never mind.

It would appear that a statement made to a smiling and nodding host (Stephen Fagin) while viewing one's "self" wearing a hair-hiding scarf and a figure-hiding raincoat from behind and 54 years after-the-fact is good enough for you.

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
Mr Graves:
While I do not intend to watch/listen again to the SixthFloorMuseum interview of KarenWestbrook-Scranton, so correct me if I am wrong, but as I recall StephenFagin indicated by his response that there was a possible discrepancy regarding MsWestbrook-Scranton's self PersonImage identification due to an indication provided by a relative of GloriaLittle-Calvery, that possibly MsLittle-Calvery was not the PersonImage as identified by MsWestbrook-Scranton.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 05:53:34 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

It's better than some "technology-impaired" hack looking at a hair-hiding scarf and a figure-hiding raincoat from behind and 56 years after-the-fact.

Offline John Iacoletti

I know the following simplified explanation will probably be "lost" on you, but regarding those two photos (Betzner-3 and Willis-5) which were taken about a second apart and in which the Queen Mary was progressing from right to left and therefore obscuring different spectators from the photographers' lenses as it went along, the point is that by realizing Abraham Zapruder is visible near the center of both photos and, concomitantly, that the two photographers, Betzner and Willis, were standing only a few feet from each other as far as Zapruder's LOS was concerned, ... well, one can easily realize that John Templin is in both photos, standing to the immediate left of your "Glasses Woman" (i.e., the tall black-blouse and black-headscarf-wearing gal) in Betzner-3, and standing to the immediate right of his buddy, suit-and-fedora-hat-wearing Ernest Brandt in Willis-5, and that it can therefore be unequivocally stated that that short sequence of spectators on the north side of Elm Street was comprised of, from right to left in Zapruder and obviously with no one else in between them: Ernest Brandt, John Templin, and ... gasp ... (your) "Glasses Woman".

Why are you posting the exact same verbiage to multiple threads?  In fact, why are you creating multiple threads for you same silly argument?

But given that you can?t see ?tall woman? in Willis, or ?hat man? in Betzner, how do you even know it?s the same guy, much less that his name is Templin?

Please note that Ernest Brandt can be seen in Betzner-3 -- or at least the very tip of the peak of his trademark fedora hat, as it peeks up from behind the right shoulder of a SS agent like some kind of strange "bump".

Where?

And LOL at the ?trademark fedora hat?. Stop pretending more familiarity with these people than you actually have. We?ve already discussed that ?hat man??s brim is too small to be a fedora.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

[G]iven that you can?t see ?tall woman? in Willis, or ?hat man? in Betzner, how do you even know it?s the same guy, much less that his name is Templin?

And LOL at the ?trademark fedora hat?. Stop pretending more familiarity with these people than you actually have. We?ve already discussed that ?hat man??s brim is too small to be a fedora.

Iacoletti,

See that out-of-place dark "bump" on the right shoulder of SS agent William "Tim" McIntyre (standing behind Clint Hill) in Betzner-3, Iacoletti?

That's the top of Brandt's fedora.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=12617&fullsize=1

(Regarding the "great distance" between Brandt's hat and Templin, please be aware of the fact that Templin was leaning away a bit from Brandt, as can be seen in the Zapruder film.)

Speaking of "fedora," it's not surprising in the least that you, John "Mr. Disingenuous Himself" Iacoletti, would post a photo of the widest-brimmed one you could find.

LOL

Here's one with a much narrower brim, wouldn't you agree?

https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-2354265/mens-urban-pipeline-solid-fedora.jsp?skuid=46375039&ci_mcc=ci&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=connexity&utm_product=&utm_campaignid=&CID=shopping34&utm_content=15548302871312701020310070302008005&gclid=CJPH-5fCw-ECFQ-QxQIdNI0KSw&gclsrc=ds

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 06:59:48 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline John Iacoletti

See that out-of-place dark "bump" on the right shoulder of SS agent William "Tim" McIntyre (standing behind Clint Hill) in Betzner-3, Iacoletti?

No.

Speaking of "fedora," it's not surprising in the least that you, John "Mr. Disingenuous" Iacoletti, would post a photo of the widest-brimmed one you could find.

That's what a fedora looks like.

Here's one with a much narrower brim, wouldn't you agree?

Despite the caption, that's not a fedora, it's a trilby.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

No.

That's what a fedora looks like.

Despite the caption, that's not a fedora, it's a trilby.

Iacoletti,

Does the top of Mcintyre's right shoulder look normal to you?

Regarding "fedora" versus "trilby" nomenclature, if you're right, then I guess the people who wrote those articles about Brandt and Templin just don't have as good a vocabulary as you do.

"Trilby," huh?

Why does this remind me of "vestibule"?

LOL

-- MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:09:43 PM by Thomas Graves »