Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Photographic Proof John Templin's Standing Next To "Glasses Woman" In Betzner-3  (Read 1482 times)

Online Thomas Graves

Agreed.  I don't care who Doyle and Graves think is whom, as long as they don't claim their wild guesses are proven facts.

Besides, given that you can't see Tommy's "hat man" in Betzner, OR Tommy's "glasses woman" in Willis, I'm not sure what he's on about.

"Wild" guesses?

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Brian Doyle

There's no reason to think that blob is Karen Westbrook.

Ridiculous argument.  How does a head turn (where do you even see that?) show that the people are Westbrook and Reed in particular?

You show gross incompetency if you don't realize we can see the space taken by 4 persons from Jean Newman to Calvery in Willis 5...Go the same distance from Calvery to the woman I am calling Westbrook and you will see it is the exact same distance that those other 4 take...That proves it is Westbrook...It proves that woman is the 3rd woman left of Calvery...If you have good skills like myself you will see the same blue jacket on this woman in Zapruder as the woman I am calling Westbrook in Willis...The blue jacket on Westbrook is much more visible in the motion Zapruder video I showed that Iacoletti is pretending he can't see...You're not very good at this Iacoletti...

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 04:35:24 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Larry Trotter

Tom,

As John I said, it's not hard to post images here. You may want to take the time to learn how to post. I recall you saying you were in your late 60's so perhaps learning something new will keep those synapses firing away. Here's a post of Willis. See how easy it is?

But to a larger point, why do you keep blathering on about this? First it was your fixation on the Russians did it. Now you can't seem to let go of this glasses woman and fedora man and crying woman. If I'm not mistaken, this all goes back to one thing - whether the proposed time line of Prayer Man - and the people moving around in the various films and photos - is accurate enough to "prove" who exactly is up in the vestibule in the news film footage.

So John I wants more proof. So what? So what if it is the blue-scarfed woman down there or the Indian woman or whoever? Big deal.

The key here is one thing and one thing only - there is *someone* up in that vestibule. Is it Oswald? Is it a coworker? Is it a complete stranger who walked three blocks from their place of employment and then decided on a whim to walk down to that vestibule (maybe to get out of the sun) and watch the parade?

There's arguments and speculation that both support or go against whether it's Oswald or not. But in the meantime, it's amazing how you keep going on and on about this as it really doesn't make a damn bit of a difference in determining who killed Kennedy.

Mr Walton;
The wording in this quoted posted reply indicates that you have chosen sides in said debate. If so, may I ask why? And, why do you, as indicated in this quoted posted reply, feel a need to discourage the debate as presented by Mr Graves, and Mr Doyle, and myself on occasion, while accepting, as indicated by the quoted posted reply
, the often and repeatedly expressed comments by those in opposition, as in Mr Iacoletti's and Mr Ford's quite often posted replies' disputing presented identity indicative information.
By the way, you do know, don't you, that your "posted image" that appears to represent Willis5 Photograph, does not include GloriaHoltImage, StellaJacobImage, GloriaCalveryImage, KaranHicksImage, and CarolReedImage?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:50:41 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Thomas Graves

Iacoletti isn't to be taken seriously and just naysays everything you post...

What's worrying, Brian, is the possibility that other members and guests (especially newbies) do take him seriously, and that they will collectively and with "input" elsewhere from people like Bart "The Fart" Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp and Linda "Calvery Is Running Woman!" Giovana-Zambanini, help to perpetuate the horribly inaccurate (as regards the identies of spectators/witnesses on the north side of Elm Street) "primary documents" known as Robin Unger's yellow-labeled Z-151 Frame, Don "I'll Get It Right Eventually" Roberdeau's map, and Karen "Probably Carol Reed Then Gloria Calvert Then Me" Westbrook's abomination of a Sixth Floor Museum interview.

If you look at Walton's Willis 5 image you can see Karen Westbrook to the right of Secret Service Jack Ready in the follow-up car. Look at Westbrook in this motion view of the spectators in Zapruder and you will see the woman I am pointing-out in Willis 5 IS Karen Westbrook...She snaps her head toward Reed whom she is standing next to having gone to the watch the motorcade together:

Good catch about that woman's turning her head towards the woman to her right in order to say something to her while the limo's coming own the street from the other direction, Brian.

It tends to confirm the "theory" that those four headscarf-wearing gals are watching the motorcade, well, together while ... gasp ... actually standing shoulder-to-shoulder!

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:21:55 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Brian Doyle

Same to you Mr Graves when you noticed that the widest angle versions of Altgens 6 show the woman who is standing right next to Westbrook clearly...Iacoletti is cooked because if we could get an enlargement of that widest angle Altgens we would see in sharp detail that none of the women to Westbrook's left are possibly the Calvery group which in turns proves beyond a doubt that the Calvery group is them and they are shoulder to shoulder...

What a debt you and I owe to Iacoletti for mindlessly tying us up for months with endless hundreds of pages of idiotic denial so we could prove what we already knew... (LOL)

Thomas - Look even more closely and you will see Reed quickly turn and talk to Hicks! (at 8 seconds)...

Thomas, Thomas! Today is a good day...If you play with the scroll bar on that video at 8 seconds Reed turns far enough that you can freeze it to show her hair...The color of Reed's hair is exactly that of Reed as confirmed in the Christmas photos and we can now say with fairly good certainty that Woman In All White is Reed and Orange Scarf Woman is Hicks...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 08:37:45 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Thomas Graves

Same to you Mr Graves when you noticed that the widest angle versions of Altgens 6 show the woman who is standing right next to Westbrook clearly...Iacoletti is cooked because if we could get an enlargement of that widest angle Altgens we would see in sharp detail that none of the women to Westbrook's left are possibly the Calvery group which in turns proves beyond a doubt that the Calvery group is them and they are shoulder to shoulder...

What a debt you and I owe to Iacoletti for mindlessly tying us up for months with endless hundreds of pages of idiotic denial so we could prove what we already knew... (LOL)

Thomas - Look even more closely and you will see Reed quickly turn and talk to Hicks! (at 8 seconds)...

Thomas, Thomas! Today is a good day...If you play with the scroll bar on that video at 8 seconds Carol Reed (all in white) turns far enough that you can freeze it to show her hair...The color of Reed's hair is exactly that of Reed as confirmed in the Christmas photos and we can now say with fairly good certainty that Woman In All White is Reed and Orange Scarf Woman is Hicks...

Good stuff, Brian.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:29:51 PM by Thomas Graves »

Online Thomas Graves

As pointed out by Brian Doyle, Carol "All In White" Reed's hair color is visible in Z-133:

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z133.jpg

PS  That's Karen Westbrook wearing a light-colored headscarf and a dark raincoat to her immediate left.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 11:46:23 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

"Wild" guesses?

Yes.  Absolutely wild guesses.

Online John Iacoletti

You show gross incompetency if you don't realize we can see the space taken by 4 persons from Jean Newman to Calvery in Willis 5...Go the same distance from Calvery to the woman I am calling Westbrook and you will see it is the exact same distance that those other 4 take...That proves it is Westbrook...It proves that woman is the 3rd woman left of Calvery...If you have good skills like myself you will see the same blue jacket on this woman in Zapruder as the woman I am calling Westbrook in Willis...The blue jacket on Westbrook is much more visible in the motion Zapruder video I showed that Iacoletti is pretending he can't see...You're not very good at this Iacoletti...

How does any of this nonsense prove that it's Westbrook?

The only thing you're "good at" is making stuff up.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online John Iacoletti

:D  This quick head turn somehow means, not only that she is "talking" to her, but you also think that head turn somehow shows that it's Reed and Hicks in particular?  You're a riot.

Thomas, Thomas! Today is a good day...If you play with the scroll bar on that video at 8 seconds Reed turns far enough that you can freeze it to show her hair...The color of Reed's hair is exactly that of Reed as confirmed in the Christmas photos and we can now say with fairly good certainty that Woman In All White is Reed and Orange Scarf Woman is Hicks...

Complete and utter made-up fantasy BS.

JFK Assassination Forum