Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Celebs and Fams of Kennedy, MLK Demand New Probes  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Paul May

Celebs and Fams of Kennedy, MLK Demand New Probes
« on: January 19, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »
Advertisement
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:42:36 PM by Paul May »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: January 19, 2019, 04:39:48 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 04:54:05 PM »
To those conspiracy types at the ED Forum, this is a big deal. The very idea that Congress would even attempt to reopen and re-examine any of these cases is beyond absurd. Most of Congress, not unlike the American population today was not yet born during these events. They don?t care, again not unlike most Americans. So, a letter signed by main stream conspiracy nuts will go no place.  Rightfully so.

Online Robert Reeves

Re: Celebs and Fams of Kennedy, MLK Demand New Probes
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »
RFK Jnr has called for a new investigation

He told the Washington Post that once he saw the autopsy report, "I didn't feel it was something I could dismiss. I was disturbed that the wrong person might have been convicted of killing my father."

I guess he means the part where Dr. Thomas T. Noguchi concluded the fatal shot came at point blank range ... 1 or 2 inches away. And no one saw Sirhan get up close and in RFK's personal space.

*spoiler* Thane Eugene Cesar, did it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 03:42:11 AM »
RFK Jnr has called for a new investigation

He told the Washington Post that once he saw the autopsy report, "I didn't feel it was something I could dismiss. I was disturbed that the wrong person might have been convicted of killing my father."

I guess he means the part where Dr. Thomas T. Noguchi concluded the fatal shot came at point blank range ... 1 or 2 inches away. And no one saw Sirhan get up close and in RFK's personal space.

*spoiler* Thane Eugene Cesar, did it.

Noguchi is on record for saying "Sirhan Sirhan carried out the assassination on his own"  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/6126892/Dr-Thomas-Noguchi-LA-coroner-confidential.html

"Even now, Noguchi is unsure what really happened. His professional instinct, he says, tells him that Sirhan Sirhan carried out the assassination on his own. ?Based on the available information, I?m certain there was just one gunman, but I?m also aware that, like theories of the universe, things keep changing."

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 04:33:56 AM »
To those conspiracy types at the ED Forum, this is a big deal. The very idea that Congress would even attempt to reopen and re-examine any of these cases is beyond absurd. Most of Congress, not unlike the American population today was not yet born during these events. They don?t care, again not unlike most Americans. So, a letter signed by main stream conspiracy nuts will go no place.  Rightfully so.

I think the newly sworn in House has its hands full, as far as investigations for this term. Reelection season begins in earnest in about 14 months,
so nothing non-contemporary will likely fit on their plates that is not already anticipated by relevant committee chairs.

Aside from that, Senate majority leader McConnell is in his mid 70's and has the power but no interest, and minority leader Schumer
might be interested but has no power to initiate any Senate committee investigation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi
Nancy Patricia Pelosi .....; born March 26, 1940)
Speaker Pelosi currently can persuade any of her Dem caucus to vote as she suggests and is the second oldest speaker in history.:
The oldest Member to hold the office of Speaker of the House was Sam Rayburn of Texas, who was elected Speaker for the 10th and final time at age 78, in 1961. Speaker Rayburn passed away later that Congress, two months short of his 80th birthday.
Speaker of the House Fast Facts | US House of Representatives ...
https://history.house.gov/Institution/Firsts-Milestones/Speaker-Fast-Facts/

Her father and her brother were Baltimore mayors. She is famously politically strategic. She was elected speaker this time on the first
vote, entirely by newly elected or reelected Democrats, not requiring Republican votes to attract the 220 votes of 434 seated members.

The newly elected in the House are younger and troublingly, too many blue dogs who will soon abandon her direction because the majority of them
come from districts Trump/Putin messaging "won" in 2016. So, Pelosi might persuade them to support such JFK/RFK/MLK reinvestigation in the
near term, but Pelosi avoids doing anything risking stupid and now is not the time to be distracted by debating such a proposal.

The Senate remains ossified..... Pence is scarier and is icing on the cake. The cake is the lessons learned from the failed actual impeachment Senate votes
attempting to oust Andrew Johnson who reached far to make an America of purely white race governance and Clinton, who only grew more popular
as the impeachment attempt ran its course.

There will be no impeachment if anyone chosen by Trump, oldest POTUS in US history, sits in the V.P. chair. Pelosi does not do stupid or senseless politics.

The Senate has not changed much in average age, but the new House average age has dropped almost ten years. Stats from last Congress.:
The 115th Congress is among the oldest in history | Quorum
https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-insights/the-115th-congress-is-among-the-oldest-in-history/175/
Today, the average age of a Representative is 57 and the average of a Senator is 61. This prompted us to take a further look at those graying averages.

The Republican breitbart contingent postures that the Democrats are the Deep State conspiracy and Trump is not bashful pounding the conspiracy
drum if he feels it is useful to his breitbart wing. Ironically, if the House had not shifted this term to a Democratic majority, it might not have been as
difficult as it is now to propose reinvestigation if Trump, Ryan, McConnell, and the freedumb caucus were persuaded that it could be steered in ways
embarrassing to their Deep State bogeymen.... Weren't JFK, RFK, and MLK all Democrats likely rubbed out by lefties? Just persuade the breitbart hacks
to conjure up such drivel, and it becomes so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 04:33:56 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 04:55:16 AM »
Noguchi is on record for saying "Sirhan Sirhan carried out the assassination on his own"  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/6126892/Dr-Thomas-Noguchi-LA-coroner-confidential.html

"Even now, Noguchi is unsure what really happened. His professional instinct, he says, tells him that Sirhan Sirhan carried out the assassination on his own. ?Based on the available information, I?m certain there was just one gunman, but I?m also aware that, like theories of the universe, things keep changing."

BTW, Denis.... will your Orange occupiers "wall off" Derry?

https://www.pennlive.com/nation-world/2019/01/kentucky-diocese-apologizes-after-videos-show-students-in-maga-hats-mocking-native-americans.html
....According to the "Indian Country Today" website, Phillips is an Omaha elder and Vietnam veteran who holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans at Arlington National Cemetery.

"When I was there singing, I heard them saying 'Build that wall, build that wall,'" Phillips said, as he wiped away tears in a video posted on Instagram. "This is indigenous lands. We're not supposed to have walls here. We never did."

He said he wished the group would put their energy into "making this country really great."...

Will scenes like this return, as the price to make Putin's Russia Great Again? MAGA and MUKGA is an infection persuading me people of my age
and older are not dying off rapidly enough to damp down the voting for Ugly.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:58:59 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 07:30:31 AM »

Have you perused the nearly 2000 comments on the article?....  Not many CT's there.....   But the majority are a pathetic bunch of babbling idiots who don't have an iota of factual information about any of the four murders....

Judging by the replies and comments on the article.....I'd guess that eventually the festering cancer that has destroyed the trust in government is going to lead to the demise of the United States.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 07:30:31 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 07:42:08 AM »
I think the newly sworn in House has its hands full, as far as investigations for this term. Reelection season begins in earnest in about 14 months,
so nothing non-contemporary will likely fit on their plates that is not already anticipated by relevant committee chairs.

Aside from that, Senate majority leader McConnell is in his mid 70's and has the power but no interest, and minority leader Schumer
might be interested but has no power to initiate any Senate committee investigation.
Speaker Pelosi currently can persuade any of her Dem caucus to vote as she suggests and is the second oldest speaker in history.:
Her father and her brother were Baltimore mayors. She is famously politically strategic. She was elected speaker this time on the first
vote, entirely by newly elected or reelected Democrats, not requiring Republican votes to attract the 220 votes of 434 seated members.

The newly elected in the House are younger and troublingly, too many blue dogs who will soon abandon her direction because the majority of them
come from districts Trump/Putin messaging "won" in 2016. So, Pelosi might persuade them to support such JFK/RFK/MLK reinvestigation in the
near term, but Pelosi avoids doing anything risking stupid and now is not the time to be distracted by debating such a proposal.

The Senate remains ossified..... Pence is scarier and is icing on the cake. The cake is the lessons learned from the failed actual impeachment Senate votes
attempting to oust Andrew Johnson who reached far to make an America of purely white race governance and Clinton, who only grew more popular
as the impeachment attempt ran its course.

There will be no impeachment if anyone chosen by Trump, oldest POTUS in US history, sits in the V.P. chair. Pelosi does not do stupid or senseless politics.

The Senate has not changed much in average age, but the new House average age has dropped almost ten years. Stats from last Congress.:
The Republican breitbart contingent postures that the Democrats are the Deep State conspiracy and Trump is not bashful pounding the conspiracy
drum if he feels it is useful to his breitbart wing. Ironically, if the House had not shifted this term to a Democratic majority, it might not have been as
difficult as it is now to propose reinvestigation if Trump, Ryan, McConnell, and the freedumb caucus were persuaded that it could be steered in ways
embarrassing to their Deep State bogeymen.... Weren't JFK, RFK, and MLK all Democrats likely rubbed out by lefties? Just persuade the breitbart hacks
to conjure up such drivel, and it becomes so.

Mr Scully... How can you be so blind?....  They are not Republicans and Democrats...  They are all pigs eating from the the taxpayers trough....As long as they can keep fattening their bank accounts with paper currency they will take no interest in trying to keep this train from going off the rails....