Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?  (Read 78769 times)

Offline Ted Shields

Re: Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
« Reply #424 on: February 18, 2020, 04:29:14 PM »
Advertisement
The HSCA report on Oswald and Mexico City...
409 pages
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=149234#relPageId=1&tab=page

Which concludes that he was there, stayed in the hotel, signed his name.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: February 18, 2020, 04:29:14 PM »

Offline Margaret Kelly

« Reply #425 on: February 18, 2020, 06:29:53 PM »
The Warren Commissions report on the Mexico city incident is referred to in the following video by Jim DiEugenio at 14:30:

Its hard to hear him. What does he call the report? - Did he say the "Slawson Colmer" report? Where can this report be found online?

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »
The Warren Commissions report on the Mexico city incident is referred to in the following video by Jim DiEugenio at 14:30:

Its hard to hear him. What does he call the report? - Did he say the "Slawson Colmer" report? Where can this report be found online?
It's the "Slawson-Coleman" report. David Slawson and William Coleman were two WC staffers who were sent to Mexico City and investigate Oswald's activities there. I guess the reference is to a report they submitted to the WC on their findings. If you do a search at the Mary Ferrell site you can find it.

Added: Slawson filed a memo, not a report, to the WC about his findings: http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcmemos/Trip_to_Mexico_City/html/104-10011-10097_0001a.htm

I have a couple of questions, please. I am not accusing you of anything but is your real name Margaret Kelly? Are you associated with any conspiracy group like Black Op radio or another group? If you'd rather not answer I can understand.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:26:05 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: February 18, 2020, 07:45:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #427 on: February 18, 2020, 08:04:48 PM »

I believe that Lee Oswald did go to Mexico City......   

Let me propose this question.... Would Lee have become irate and angry at FBI agent Hosty for simply asking if he had been to Mexico City, if he had not been there?

Lee knew that there was a connection between his presence in Mexico City, and the assassination.     That's why he became angry and adamantly denied that he had been to MC.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »
And Oswald went to a party with a couple of his buddies and did a thingaling with Silvia Duran?
Right   :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: February 18, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #429 on: February 19, 2020, 12:03:40 AM »
I believe that Lee Oswald did go to Mexico City......   

Let me propose this question.... Would Lee have become irate and angry at FBI agent Hosty for simply asking if he had been to Mexico City, if he had not been there?

Lee knew that there was a connection between his presence in Mexico City, and the assassination.     That's why he became angry and adamantly denied that he had been to MC.
Walt...Oswald hated Hosty. He was most angry at the questioner rather than the question.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2020, 12:37:04 AM »
Walt...Oswald hated Hosty. He was most angry at the questioner rather than the question.

No, that's not the true picture.   Hosty got himself in boiling hot water with J.Edna for bringing up the subject of MC.  during the first interrogation  of Lee Oswald.  Hoover yanked him out of the interrogations because of that faux pas....  Hoover wanted to avoid the MC incident, because he knew that his extra special agents had sent Lee to MC to try to get a visa to Cuba.... They had plotted to connect Lee To Castro but the Cuban's didn't cooperate .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: February 19, 2020, 12:37:04 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #431 on: February 19, 2020, 03:33:28 AM »
While browsing I found this statement translated from Marina's notes....

-24-   
 One day Lee came home from work and had not yet  changed his clothes when some man knocked at the door .He turned   out to be an FBI agent and asked Lee to come into a car, which he had parked across the street ,and talk. There was one other man in the car .They talked for two hours ,and I started getting angry at these uninvited guests ,since it  is no fun to heat up dinner several times. Lee came home very upset but tried not to show it.
http://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/pdf/WH18_CE_994.pdf page 619
Hosty? and who else?