Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51608 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2018, 10:44:28 PM »
Advertisement
How utterly absurd!!!......Colin you apparently  believe this silly tale has credence.....

Do you really believe that if this story was true, it wouldn't have been published on Neon billboards all over the United States??

Here you present an eyewitness that allegedly saw the arch Villain Lee Harrrrrvey Osssssswald  Hisssss, Boooooo  in the act of murdering the President and LBJ's "Blue Ribbon  Committee" never even mentioned it???

April Fools Day is still seven months off, Colin........

Merely presenting events in the order that they happened Walt. The story did appear. How is it apparent to you that I believe it from what I posted?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2018, 10:44:28 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2018, 11:58:15 PM »
Merely presenting events in the order that they happened Walt. The story did appear. How is it apparent to you that I believe it from what I posted?

Colin, I've heard and read dozens of these absurd tales over the years.....  If they are as obviously nonsense as this tale is, I don't give them a second thought, I and I sure as hell wouldn't add them to the pile of crap that many irrational readers will pick up and accept and refuse to cast aside as BS......Like the Mauser tale that many continue to believe.

IOW Why repeat the BS..... Unless your goal is to add to the mountain of confusion, of which there is already waaaaay to much

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2018, 02:20:37 AM »
Colin, I've heard and read dozens of these absurd tales over the years.....  If they are as obviously nonsense as this tale is, I don't give them a second thought, I and I sure as hell wouldn't add them to the pile of crap that many irrational readers will pick up and accept and refuse to cast aside as BS......Like the Mauser tale that many continue to believe.

IOW Why repeat the BS..... Unless your goal is to add to the mountain of confusion, of which there is already waaaaay to much

My goal should be apparent from the OP. The story appeared 3 months after the shooting and six weeks before the three appeared before the WC. Others have queried already in this thread why wasn't some pressure exerted on Williams to say he saw Oswald. From the available evidence JohnM thinks that Williams saw him. I have suggested that the three planned to deceive the investigation because Williams was in the SN about 5 minutes before the shots. This is self evident in the consistency of Norman and Jarman and the changes to Williams' account over time prior to their appearance before the WC in late March '64.

Ball and Belin clearly see issues from the various statements and laid out questions listed above.

Specifically......

The place where he ate his lunch.

Did he see anyone on the sixth floor while he was eating his lunch.

What time did he go down to the fifth floor?

I would also have asked...

Why he vacated the 6th floor.

and

Why his story changed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: September 25, 2018, 02:20:37 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #259 on: September 25, 2018, 02:38:48 AM »
On March 19th, the day after Williams received his invitation to appear before the WC in less than a week he is reinterviewed by the FBI.

In this interview there is no mention of the lunch or eating on the 6th floor. Interestingly he places the three men at the "windows at the centre of the building" on the 5th floor. He had previously used the same phrase for the lunch position on the 6th floor. Their position on the 5th floor was under SN in the SE corner not at centre of the building! Now he reported hearing 3 shots not 2 for the first time. Once again he recalled looking up but saw no one. Now after running to the west side he saw the Officer come up on the elevator. He did not see anyone come down the stairs. He now remembered Oswald on the 6th floor at 11.40am on the east side. Was this during the elevator race or a new separate sighting? About 10 minutes later Oswald was on the 5th floor near the east elevator as the men broke for lunch. I tend to believe this was a reference to the elevator race again attempting to place it earlier than it actually occurred. In this statement we discover that he was at City Hall from about 1 until 3.30pm on the day of the assassination.

Clearly this interview did not cover the questions asked by the Ball and Belin memo to Willens fromthe day before. Therefore it would seem that this interview was not triggered by that request.

I cannot find any interview with Williams that clarified the memo questions prior to his appearance before the WC. In his testimony it becomes apparent that Ball spent much time with Williams (and Jarman and Norman) four days before they testified in an attempt to make sense of events leading up to the shots.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #260 on: September 25, 2018, 03:05:39 AM »
I have suggested that the three planned to deceive the investigation because Williams was in the SN about 5 minutes before the shots.

Yawn.

When and where and how did the three stooge conspiracy to deceive the investigation begin ? In the 2 minutes on the 5th floor after the shots were fired ?

And let's say the three stooges did conspire to deceive the investigation, is there a larger point you're trying to make regarding who the 'real' assassin(s) were ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: September 25, 2018, 03:05:39 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #261 on: September 25, 2018, 03:40:38 AM »
Yawn.

When and where and how did the three stooge conspiracy to deceive the investigation begin ? In the 2 minutes on the 5th floor after the shots were fired ?

And let's say the three stooges did conspire to deceive the investigation, is there a larger point you're trying to make regarding who the 'real' assassin(s) were ?
From the OP Howard......When did these three conspire to deceive the authorities regarding Williams' true movements prior to the shooting?

I don't know of anyone who suggested that their time on the 5th floor was just two minutes. Did you have a self-serving motive for knowingly reducing it or just ignorance of the evidence?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #262 on: September 25, 2018, 03:56:25 AM »
Summary of Williams' Interviews and Statements before appearing before the WC.

Some key events arising from the numerous statements taken from Williams over a five month period can be corroborated.
There was an elevator race as the flooring crew broke for lunch.
Oswald was noticed on the 5th floor as the elevators descended.
The three watched the motorcade from the SE corner of the 5th floor of TSBD.
The shots that came from above (Williams only heard 2 shots only, 4 months later it changed to 3).
After the shots the men ran to the south west corner windows. They were understandably scared and discussed what to do.
He saw a white helmeted police officer arrive on the 5th floor although he was confused as to whether the officer arrived via the stairs or elevator and the direction of his arrival.
The men descended the stairs, after about 5 minutes, stopping briefly and noticing women on the 4th floor, eventually arriving on the first floor.

The questions posed by Ball and Belin in their March 18th memo are posed because;

Although initially stating to the DPD that all three men went to the 5th floor together, Williams eventually told the FBI  of his return to the 6th floor. This was uncorroborated, in fact both Norman and Jarman had stated that he accompanied them to the 5th floor.
In early statements he went up for lunch about 20 minutes after the elevator race.
He ate his lunch on the 6th floor, eventually revealing it to consist of a chicken on the bone sandwich and a Dr Pepper in the SS interview on December 2nd.
He finished his lunch and placed the bones in the bag at a position close to the southern windows near the "centre of the building" near the Dr Pepper bottle. (Consistent with the configuration and the rough location known to Day via Studebaker) but inconsistent with the statements of the numerous officers first on the scene.
He remained on the 6th floor only a few minutes before joining Jarman and Norman.
His means of descent to the 5th floor was unclear, stairs or elevator?
The arrival time on the 6th floor was sometime around noon and left to join his workmates sometime between 12.05 and 12.13pm. He was definitely gone before 12.15, coincidentally the time the gunman was seen on the 6th floor by Arnold Rowland.
Williams joined his workmates at least 15 minutes before the shooting because he heard them below while eating his lunch. (Obviously, for this to be true, Norman and Jarman had to be in position in the windows on the 5th floor before 12.15pm).
He heard 2 shots that came from above  and glanced up(4 months later it changed to 3).
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 03:58:19 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: September 25, 2018, 03:56:25 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #263 on: September 25, 2018, 04:32:28 AM »
Norman March 18 FBI Interview

Also on March 18th Norman provided the following brief statement.

It adds little to his story. He simply states he was with Jarman and Williams on the 5th floor at 12.10 or 12.20 and that he felt the shots occurred at this time. One could argue it might be a another attempt to allow Williams to be clear of the 6th floor by 12.15pm as there was again no indication that Williams joined them at the windows just before the motorcade.