Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"  (Read 21286 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Four times Toni Foster said, "The car stopped!"
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »
Advertisement
Okay... the slowing is obvious to everyone. It's line with what is noticed in the films available, and in line with the testimony of quite a few witnesses... even though some say it stopped.
So, here are the questions that every investigator should want answered:

1) Why does the open-top limousine slow down in a most perfect location for an ambush, or sniper fire?
2) Why does driver Bill Greer rubberneck toward the president until the very moment of the fatal shot?
3) Is this just a coincidence... or is it a planned conspiracy to kill the president?
4) What do we really know about Bill Greer?

Those are the questions that should burn deep into our minds, and should be at the forefront of every serious investigation...IMO

In relation to SS protocol, Greer screwed up. But he likely (as many of us would in that situation) wondered WTF was going on behind him. (Did he say anything about backfires or firecrackers? I don't remember)

You lot assign agency to every little detail. But incompetence needs no plan.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:13:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2018, 07:04:31 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 07:12:08 PM »
I've read that he thought there might have been a motorcycle backfire or that he had a tire blowout and tapped the brakes...
I really tend to think that is his cover... He is looking steady toward JFK up until the fatal moment...

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 07:24:58 PM »
What makes you say that the Zapruder Film may not be the original?

Because what we see was edited and copied with an optical printer.

No, it's the same film that's simply been stabilized but I'm glad that it is redefining your reality.

Ya, the same original "edited" film. You are so naive re film analysis it's comical. Garbage in garbage out. The film was not simply stabilized it was masked. There isn't a single original, unedited frame from the Z film yet you claim it is a true representation of the film that somehow proves something.

The reason it looks great is because the original hand held shaky footage is mathematically perfect which just happens to be typical of the Real World.

Huh? WTF are you talking about?

Tell me Jack, how much more scientifically validated evidence do you need?

:D You think that video was scientifically validated evidence? You have shown over and over that science and logic are not your friends.

Decades ahead of the rest of the World "they" were spending trillions of dollars so they could produce the advanced CGI workstations with enough computer cycles to render these photorealistic fantasies, how about that!

WTF are you talking about? You think it is difficult to remove a few frames from 2 films showing the same event? Piece of cake, especially when you don't return the original films.

So you're saying that the above films were somehow altered to create the exact same scene from two totally different angles and these alterations were accomplished back in the 60's, how?

I never claimed the Z film was altered to hide the limo stopping. Speed it up maybe, but I only called you out for claiming a highly edited 4th-party youtube video proves anything. And this coming from someone who knows worse than nothing about image analysis.

The question you LNers keep dodging is why Greer slowed down the limo in the 1st place? Where in the SS handbook does it say at the 1st sign of trouble, slow down, turn around and watch the POTUS get his head blown off?

Btw what happened to your backyard photo boasts, after I schooled you, you suddenly disappeared!? LMAO!

:D YOU schooled ME? Didn't you slink away when I totally discredited you re the backyard photos and your ridiculous notion that your fade gifs proved something? And how can you school me when you know practically nothing about any of this? I don't live on this forum like you do, so why would I need to return to a thread and re-school you when a diehard LNer never learns anything? BTW, do you still think that your morph algorithm tracks facial features like facial recognition does? And do you still think that they prove anything? Mytton ≠ Scientist!

And if you are such a glutton for punishment, go ahead and bump that thread you were talking about and I'll destroy you again. Otherwise, your defeat was complete and your responses were too inconsequential for me to even remember the thread or bother to respond to your BS. LMAO.

JTrojan
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:37:12 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 07:24:58 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2018, 07:30:45 PM »
People said "firecrackers", "gunfire", "explosions" but when we find them in the evidence they are usually smiling or waving through it.
Greer and Kellerman react only to JBC screaming IMHO. Only one bullet has entered the vehicle so far and it stopped inside that same man.
So Bill is looking to see what the trouble is or, he was actually psycho.
Again an opinion but to drive from Love Field knowing your heading into an ambush, in an open top vehicle, with no protection takes some doing and summoning up a cheesy smile as you turn onto Elm, that's some bulls, with me driving the limo would be wrecked, fenders hanging off, occupants all distressed...
Assassin used the opportunity of the limo slowing to register the best shot, a gift from god after a nervey start.
Why would the conspirators involve the driver unless the USSS were themselves at the very heart of it?

PS. Greer never admitted hitting the brakes IIRC.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
Why didn't Greer stop the limo for the first shot? Did he wait until Kennedy was shot until he decided to stop/slow down the limo ? Was he waiting for the "stickman" in the infield area to signal him  :P ? Inquiring kook bags need answers. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2018, 07:51:36 PM »
I've read that he thought there might have been a motorcycle backfire or that he had a tire blowout and tapped the brakes...
I really tend to think that is his cover... He is looking steady toward JFK up until the fatal moment...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Greer

[Excerpt]

Secret Service procedures in place at the time did not allow Greer to take action without orders from senior agent Roy Kellerman, who sat to Greer's right. Kellerman has stated that he shouted, "Let's get out of line, we've been hit," but that Greer apparently turned to look at Kennedy, initiating a fatal delay, before accelerating the car out of the danger zone.[6] As Roy Kellerman told author William Manchester, "Greer then looked in the back of the car. Maybe he didn't believe me."[7]
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:53:19 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2018, 08:06:44 PM »
People said "firecrackers", "gunfire", "explosions" but when we find them in the evidence they are usually smiling or waving through it.
Greer and Kellerman react only to JBC screaming IMHO. Only one bullet has entered the vehicle so far and it stopped inside that same man.
So Bill is looking to see what the trouble is or, he was actually psycho.
Again an opinion but to drive from Love Field knowing your heading into an ambush, in an open top vehicle, with no protection takes some doing and summoning up a cheesy smile as you turn onto Elm, that's some bulls, with me driving the limo would be wrecked, fenders hanging off, occupants all distressed...
Assassin used the opportunity of the limo slowing to register the best shot, a gift from god after a nervey start.
Why would the conspirators involve the driver unless the USSS were themselves at the very heart of it?

PS. Greer never admitted hitting the brakes IIRC.

Seems to me Greer's foot pressure on the gas pedal might have relaxed somewhat as he twisted around to look behind. And I don't know why anyone would sign on to a plan that would require him to ride in an open-topped vehicle which would be the target of multiple snipers, world class or not.

Great plan: Get the driver to conspire, at the very real risk of having him getting last-minute cold feet and aborting the mission  :D

Let's see a Greer backstory that would, plausibly, point to him as a candidate for such lunacy.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:26:57 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2018, 08:06:44 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
Does the grimace into the sun caught by dad turn into cheesy grin for Tina? I still think so.

But I guess with JBC looking so worried in 95% of the images the same logic would suggest he knew, or at least he was worried about something, personally I have no trouble with the latter.