Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357948 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1680 on: October 25, 2019, 06:11:09 AM »
Advertisement
It's not the Markham timeline.... but you editing my post exposes the weakness of your case   Thumb1:

You're missing the point, a huge part of your evidence relies on a "screwball" who said she was catching a 1:12 bus at 1:15 and an an unsynchronised clock.
And as for your other evidence I've already shown that Bowley's watch was never shown to be accurate.
DOA doesn't mean the time the ambulance arrives.
I presented a ton of eyewitnesses who all say the time was closer to 1:30, which must be equally analysed.
The DPD time is still accurate within a reasonable margin of error.

Anyway let's not forget that these time guesses are only a small part of the evidence because;

Oswald was positively identified with a gun at the scene of the crime.
Oswald's PO Box received a revolver, the same revolver he was arrested with.
Oswald dropped shells at the scene.
The shells that were seen dropped by Oswald were an exclusive match to the revolver he was arrested with.
Nicol provided photographic evidence that one bullet in Tippit came from Oswald's revolver.
The jacket Oswald was wearing was recovered from a carpark he was seen entering.
Oswald appeared to hide outside a shoe store.
Oswald waited for the Police car to move away before he continued.
Oswald snuck into a theatre.
Oswald tried to kill more police.

JohnM
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:30:22 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1680 on: October 25, 2019, 06:11:09 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1681 on: October 25, 2019, 06:53:29 AM »
I'm not following you.  How would the dispatcher know that Tippit was between Marsalis and Beckley?

Jackson didn't know that Tippit was between Marsalis and Beckley... until the concerned citizen told him that an officer had been shot at a location that was between Marsalis and Beckley.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1682 on: October 25, 2019, 06:54:23 AM »

Exactly.

Now where does it say what you claimed it does?  Where does it say that Tippit was pronounced DOA at 1:15?

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:27:24 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1682 on: October 25, 2019, 06:54:23 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1683 on: October 25, 2019, 07:13:15 AM »
How many clocks/watches in 1963 can you prove were accurate?

JohnM

Why ask me? You posted the picture, so how do you know the time on the clock is accurate?

Obviously, if you can't show the clock is accurate, there would not be any point in posting the picture, right?

That's exactly the answer I was looking for, you or I can't prove that any clock/watch in 1963 was accurate therefore the CT's heavy reliance on minute/second accuracy for the Tippit murder is a waste of time. Thanks for playing!

JohnM

John, that was way too easy. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1684 on: October 25, 2019, 07:25:02 AM »
Exactly.

Now where does it say what you claimed it does?  Where does it say that Tippit was pronounced DOA at 1:15?

Thumb1:

Hi Bill, it's simple logic, if someone is "dead on arrival" that can only mean that they died earlier and somewhere else and it's the job of the doctor at the hospital to make an educated decision to the time of death.
For instance if someone dies sometime during the night and is taken to the hospital the time of death isn't the time the ambulance arrives but the doctor will evaluate the body for temperature, rigor mortis and other stuff and give their professional opinion of the time of death.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1684 on: October 25, 2019, 07:25:02 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1685 on: October 25, 2019, 07:28:59 AM »
Thumb1:

Hi Bill, it's simple logic, if someone is "dead on arrival" that can only mean that they died earlier and somewhere else and it's the job of the doctor at the hospital to make an educated decision to the time of death.
For instance if someone dies sometime during the night and is taken to the hospital the time of death isn't the time the ambulance arrives but the doctor will evaluate the body for temperature, rigor mortis and other stuff and give their professional opinion of the time of death.

JohnM

That's right.

Iacoletti was mistaken.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:30:20 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1686 on: October 25, 2019, 08:32:07 AM »

And with her positive ID of Oswald, I take it you mean the "was there a number 2" fiasco?

How does Markham's positive identification have anything to do with Ball's badly phrased question?

Unless you can tell me what the ability to ID a person has to do with knowing at what time you leave home and catch a bus, there isn't much to discuss.

So Markham could remember a clock face but couldn't remember a human face?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1686 on: October 25, 2019, 08:32:07 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #1687 on: October 25, 2019, 09:22:32 AM »

So Markham could remember a clock face but couldn't remember a human face?

JohnM

Classic  Thumb1: