Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 361990 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1184 on: April 23, 2019, 03:58:52 AM »
Advertisement
So Markham is a dingbat/oddball/whatever according to you lot, yet has perfect memory when it comes to remembering precise times.

Pssst Crapman.... Mrs Markham didn't need to be a genius to know what time that she was required to be at the restaurant and ready to go to work.   So she knew what time the bus arrived ( 1:12) to get her to the restaurant on time.  Markham wanted to be at that bus stop a few minutes before it's scheduled arrival time (1:12)   Thus she was on her way to the bus stop at 1:06 when she saw officer JD Tippit shot by a young man who was wearing a tan jacket with a WHITE shirt beneath the jacket and black slacks.  But prior to the murder she had watched Tippit tailing the young man who was walking east on the south side of 10th street. At the very time that she was watching Tippit stop and call the young man over to his cruiser Mrs Roberts was observing Lee Oswald standing at a bus stop in front of the rooming house at 1026 N Beckley....Which was a mile away from 10th and Patton.....

Mrs Markham didn't need to be a genius to know what time that she was required to be at the restaurant and ready to go to work.   So she knew what time the bus arrived ( 1:12)

No.

Markham was asked what time she gets her bus and her reply was "1:15".  She doesn't say anything about the time of 1:12.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 04:09:24 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1184 on: April 23, 2019, 03:58:52 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1185 on: April 23, 2019, 04:00:49 AM »
That's right, John.

The witnesses attending the lineups were NOT asked which man of the four most resembled the man they saw at the scene.  No.

The witnesses were asked if the man they saw at the scene was any of the four men placed before them.

Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, let me tell you. I said the second man, and they kept asking me which one, which one. I said, number two. When I said number two, I just got weak.

Asking her ?which one which one? is equivalent to asking her to pick the one who most resembled the man she saw.

LOL
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 04:02:31 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1186 on: April 23, 2019, 04:05:18 AM »
Even if he left the roominghouse at 1pm and covered the distance in 11 minutes he would still arrive after Bowley did. And Bowley did have a watch!

...and we all know that watches in 1963 were always accurate.  Right?

Gimme a break.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1186 on: April 23, 2019, 04:05:18 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1187 on: April 23, 2019, 04:52:18 AM »
But one thing they both saw was Oswald at-the-trot.

No, they both identified Oswald in unfair and biased lineups.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1188 on: April 23, 2019, 04:55:53 AM »
...and we all know that watches in 1963 were always accurate.  Right?

Gimme a break.

Isn?t it amazing that they were all equally slow when they?re needed to be.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1188 on: April 23, 2019, 04:55:53 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1189 on: April 23, 2019, 05:35:46 AM »

Equally?  You wouldn't be stretching things in an attempt t make your point more valid, now would you?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1190 on: April 23, 2019, 05:46:59 AM »
Oh, I get it.

Bowley's watch was 100% correct.

Markham's estimate of what time it was when she left her residence was 100% spot on.

The clock on the wall at Methodist was 100% perfect.

....... and the Dallas police tapes were tampered with.

Got it.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 05:47:59 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1190 on: April 23, 2019, 05:46:59 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1191 on: April 23, 2019, 07:57:22 AM »

Indeed....

Bowely had just picked up his daughter from school and was on his way to pick up his wife from work. He must have been acutely aware of the time, as any parent picking up a child from school is. R. L. Thornton School in Singing Hills, where Bowley picked up his daughter "at about 12:55 pm", is around 7 miles or 13 minutes away from 10th street, making it possible for an arrival at 10th street at 1.10 pm

As for Markham, she only had to walk two blocks in about four minutes to get from her home to the bus stop on Jefferson and she did the same thing every day. Markham couldn't possible be talking about the bus scheduled at 1.12 pm, when she estimated she catched the bus at 1.15 pm, because back in those days busses always arrived and departed at exactly the scheduled time, right? Give me a break!

Far better to rely on a voice actived recording device which can easily be manipulated  Thumb1:

Just too bad that the time stamp card from the ambulance service, which could have confirmed the time, has never been produced..... ???
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 09:19:57 PM by Martin Weidmann »