Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358145 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #752 on: December 12, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »
Advertisement
The revolver was shipped to a post office box in Dallas rented by Lee Oswald.

Flat out false.  The revolver you're referring to was allegedly shipped to a Railway Express office.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #752 on: December 12, 2018, 09:57:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #753 on: December 12, 2018, 09:58:44 PM »
This is where Dishonest John asks you to prove to his subjective satisfaction what Oswald said in his interrogation.

This is where Lying "Richard" makes up yet another strawman to argue against.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #754 on: December 12, 2018, 10:00:59 PM »
Evidence, please, that the shells collected by Doughty and Dhority from each of the Davis girls were planted.

I'll take this lame shifting of the burden as a tacit admission that you stated something as a fact that you have no evidence for.

"These two shells were positively identified by Doughty and Dhority as the shells each collected from the scene."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #754 on: December 12, 2018, 10:00:59 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #755 on: December 12, 2018, 10:01:38 PM »
If LHO didn?t shoot and kill Tippit, then Tippit is still alive.  Nothing presented in 55 years will change this fact.  That?s a fact.

Calling something a fact doesn't actually make it a fact.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #756 on: December 13, 2018, 05:35:51 AM »
The revolver was shipped to a post office box in Dallas rented by Lee Oswald.

Flat out false.  The revolver you're referring to was allegedly shipped to a Railway Express office.

Flat out false?  What are you talking about?

Please highlight the portion of my above statement which you feel is "flat out false".

The revolver was shipped, on March 20th, 1963, by Railway Express to P.O. Box 2915, Dallas, TX.  This P.O. Box was rented by Lee Oswald.  Therefore, like I clearly and directly stated, the revolver was shipped to a post office box in Dallas rented by Lee Oswald.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:37:44 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #756 on: December 13, 2018, 05:35:51 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #757 on: December 13, 2018, 11:02:00 PM »

Please highlight the portion of my above statement which you feel is "flat out false".

The revolver was shipped, on March 20th, 1963, by Railway Express to P.O. Box 2915, Dallas, TX.  This P.O. Box was rented by Lee Oswald.  Therefore, like I clearly and directly stated, the revolver was shipped to a post office box in Dallas rented by Lee Oswald.

That's the claim, but there is no supporting evidence for it.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #758 on: December 15, 2018, 08:21:31 PM »

As I said, it wasn't shipped to a PO box, it was (allegedly) shipped to a Railway Express office.  Railway Express couldn't ship to PO boxes.  Neither can UPS or FedEx nowadays.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #758 on: December 15, 2018, 08:21:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #759 on: December 16, 2018, 08:19:13 PM »
As I said, it wasn't shipped to a PO box, it was (allegedly) shipped to a Railway Express office.  Railway Express couldn't ship to PO boxes.  Neither can UPS or FedEx nowadays.

As I recall there was money due for the purchase of the revolver....  If it were shipped to a PO Box, how could the agent collect the money due?