Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358095 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #744 on: July 14, 2018, 12:18:46 AM »
Advertisement
These two shells were positively identified by Doughty and Dhority as the shells each collected from the scene.

Evidence, please, that Doughty and Dhority each collected shells from the scene.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #744 on: July 14, 2018, 12:18:46 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #745 on: July 14, 2018, 12:28:01 AM »
Mr. BELIN - Anything else?
Mr. BENAVIDES - No; I guess that is all I can think of right now.
I think there was another car that was in front of me, a red Ford, I believe. I didn't know the man, but I guess he was about 25 or 30, and he pulled over. I didn't never see him get out of his car, but when he heard the scare, I guess he was about six cars from them, and he pulled over, and I don't know if he came back there or not.

Three questions:

- Is there any independent evidence of Jack Tatum owning a red Ford car?
- When did Tatum first mention that he was driving a red Ford car that day?
- Did Tatum provide any details that could not have been learned just by reading the Warren Commission volumes?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #746 on: November 24, 2018, 05:25:35 PM »
The revolver was shipped to a post office box in Dallas rented by Lee Oswald.  Cole testified that the signature and the handwriting on the post office box application belonged to Oswald.

Postal Inspector Harry Holmes testified that Oswald had previously rented a post office box in New Orleans, during the summer of 1963.  Oswald's New Orleans application and his Dallas application were found.  Unlike the Dallas post office box application, the New Orleans post office box application still had the portion which listed others who were able to receive mail at that post office box.  In the New Orleans application, Oswald included the names of both Marina Oswald and A.J. Hidell as those able to receive mail in that box.

Holmes spoke with Oswald on Sunday morning, the 24th.  Holmes asked Oswald about the Dallas post office box.  Oswald stated that he was the only one who received mail at that box and that he didn't receive any mail there that was addressed to any name other than his true name.  Holmes then asked Oswald about the box that Oswald rented in New Orleans earlier that year.  Oswald again stated that he was the only one permitted to receive mail at that p.o. box.  Holmes reminded Oswald that he (Oswald) had listed Marina Oswald as a person eligible to receive mail in that box.  Oswald's reply was basically "Well so what?  She was my wife and I see nothing wrong with that."  Holmes then reminded Oswald that one "A.J. Hidell" was also listed in the section on the application listing others eligible to receive mail in that post office box.  Holmes said that Oswald replied "I don't recall anything about that".

Oswald was caught in a lie.  The handwriting which permitted A.J. Hidell to receive mail at the New Orleans post office box belonged to Lee Oswald (per experts Cole and Cadigan).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #746 on: November 24, 2018, 05:25:35 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #747 on: November 26, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »
The revolver was shipped to a post office box in Dallas rented by Lee Oswald.  Cole testified that the signature and the handwriting on the post office box application belonged to Oswald.

Postal Inspector Harry Holmes testified that Oswald had previously rented a post office box in New Orleans, during the summer of 1963.  Oswald's New Orleans application and his Dallas application were found.  Unlike the Dallas post office box application, the New Orleans post office box application still had the portion which listed others who were able to receive mail at that post office box.  In the New Orleans application, Oswald included the names of both Marina Oswald and A.J. Hidell as those able to receive mail in that box.

Holmes spoke with Oswald on Sunday morning, the 24th.  Holmes asked Oswald about the Dallas post office box.  Oswald stated that he was the only one who received mail at that box and that he didn't receive any mail there that was addressed to any name other than his true name.  Holmes then asked Oswald about the box that Oswald rented in New Orleans earlier that year.  Oswald again stated that he was the only one permitted to receive mail at that p.o. box.  Holmes reminded Oswald that he (Oswald) had listed Marina Oswald as a person eligible to receive mail in that box.  Oswald's reply was basically "Well so what?  She was my wife and I see nothing wrong with that."  Holmes then reminded Oswald that one "A.J. Hidell" was also listed in the section on the application listing others eligible to receive mail in that post office box.  Holmes said that Oswald replied "I don't recall anything about that".

Oswald was caught in a lie.  The handwriting which permitted A.J. Hidell to receive mail at the New Orleans post office box belonged to Lee Oswald (per experts Cole and Cadigan).

This is where Dishonest John asks you to prove to his subjective satisfaction what Oswald said in his interrogation.  Clearly implying that the record of his statements is false.  Then without missing a beat he will deny that he is suggesting a conspiracy or that any evidence is faked.  A "strawman."  The circular loop of lunacy.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #748 on: November 27, 2018, 02:37:24 AM »
This is where Dishonest John asks you to prove to his subjective satisfaction what Oswald said in his interrogation.  Clearly implying that the record of his statements is false.  Then without missing a beat he will deny that he is suggesting a conspiracy or that any evidence is faked.  A "strawman."  The circular loop of lunacy.

Iacoletti's modus operandi, indeed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #748 on: November 27, 2018, 02:37:24 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #749 on: November 28, 2018, 02:30:11 AM »
If LHO didn?t shoot and kill Tippit, then Tippit is still alive.  Nothing presented in 55 years will change this fact.  That?s a fact.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #750 on: November 28, 2018, 08:07:02 AM »
If LHO didn?t shoot and kill Tippit, then Tippit is still alive.  Nothing presented in 55 years will change this fact.  That?s a fact.

That's right, Paul; a fact indeed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #750 on: November 28, 2018, 08:07:02 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #751 on: December 05, 2018, 04:49:58 PM »
Can it be guaranteed that J D Tippit is 94 years old? There is nothing there that is a 'fact'.
It is a declaration ...based on no personal analysis but only on superficial hearsay drummed into the public for 55 years. If the government says it is so ...it it is fine with me. What a devoted robot!!
Read the impossibility here....
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1352.msg35988.html#msg35988