Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358108 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2576 on: December 06, 2021, 08:49:37 PM »
Advertisement
I stand by everything I've already stated in this thread.  The long-winded post by Weidmann doesn't change that.

I'm not sure what Otto Beck is referring to, regarding "the Whaley thing".

I stand by everything I've already stated in this thread. 

Which only means that you are not willing and/or able to point to the testimonial evidence that justifies the conclusion that Callaway helped put Tippit into the ambulance before he made his radio call. The reason for that is of course that there is no such evidence as it didn't happen that way and your claim is totally bogus.

The long-winded post by Weidmann doesn't change that.

And by "long-winded" you mean; digging a bit deeper into the available evidence than you ever did, right?

Never let facts get into the way of a good lie, hey Bill?

And the poor man previously said;

But I could beat your ass any day in an online debate.

He can't/won't even defend his own claim. No wonder he only wants an online debate, because in a face to face one I wouldn't let him get away with this BS.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:56:09 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2576 on: December 06, 2021, 08:49:37 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2577 on: December 08, 2021, 10:46:29 PM »
But I could beat your ass any day in an online debate.

Which is LN speak for yet another recital of the 888 pages of lies and deception we all know.

Pointless.

In 2013 Barry Krusch offered $55,000 to anybody who could disprove the claims he made in his book. Most LNs ran from the challenge like rats leaving a sinking ship, but Bill Brown accepted the challenge. Or so he said, and then he chickened out.

This time around I offered to debate him face to face and offered to pay for all his expenses, including travel, hotel and legal. Wanna guess what happened? He chickened out again.... he only wants a online debate.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2578 on: March 24, 2022, 11:36:24 PM »
Bumped for the newbies.
Truth Framing the dead guy was their only client.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2578 on: March 24, 2022, 11:36:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #2579 on: March 25, 2022, 08:59:30 PM »
Reply to Caprio:
That has been cited for coming up on 55 years. You refuse to listen instead sticking fingers in your ears while moaning loudly to avoid hearing anything at all. It's been cited here numerous times and you have read those posts.

Are you so very lonely that you need to engage with anyone at all even in ridiculous ways just to make you feel wanted?

Pathetic.
That has been cited for coming up on 55 years. You refuse to listen instead sticking fingers in your ears while moaning loudly to avoid hearing anything at all. It's been cited here numerous times and you have read those posts.

Are you so very lonely that you need to engage with anyone at all even in ridiculous ways just to make you feel wanted?

Pathetic.
Welcome to the forum and what does Caprio's loneliness have to do with the JFK assassination?
I understand that Howsley's condition is improving----

This thread demonstrates that if you prosecute someone enough times...you can get a conviction.
One factor cannot be denied---the time factor.
Even the Commission's star witness [Helen Markham] places the shooting at 1:10 PM CST.
Far too soon for someone to have casually walked the necessary distance from Beckley and Zang to the shooting site and performed the necessary actions leading to the deed.
Well...her watch was slow or she didn't read it right or maybe it stopped is the lone assassin response.
Reply #80 supports that time and the emergency response times--
T F Bowley submitted the same exact 1:10 PM as Markham.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,697.msg14917.html#msg14917
The rest of the thread with it's snips and snipes is otherwise worthless.
Anyone can post a condensed conclusion to a one sided 'trial'...it's easy.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2580 on: March 28, 2022, 04:26:28 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2580 on: March 28, 2022, 04:26:28 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2581 on: March 28, 2022, 04:28:18 AM »
Consider that Oswald was wearing a jacket with a collar.  Therefore, Benavides couldn't see the actual hairline.

Thumb1:

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2582 on: March 28, 2022, 12:49:45 PM »

What was the FBI's reason for constantly calling the hospital about the time of death?

It wasn't even their investigation. And why would they even question the time of death?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2582 on: March 28, 2022, 12:49:45 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2583 on: March 28, 2022, 02:49:08 PM »

Thumb1:

Definitely could have hidden that nape, giving the appearance of a flat cut