Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 361854 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2496 on: June 05, 2021, 11:25:10 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BALL - On Thursday afternoon when you went home, drove on home, did he carry any package with him?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; he didn't
Mr. BALL - Did he have a jacket or coat on him?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What kind of a jacket or coat did he have?
Mr. FRAZIER - That, you know, like I say gray jacket.
Mr. BALL - That same gray jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. Now, I can be frank with you, I had seen him wear that jacket several times...

You'll accept Frazier's testimony that Oswald was wearing the light grey jacket to Irving on Thursday might but won't accept his testimony that he wore exactly the same jacket to work Friday morning.
Typical CT  BS:

It is really simple, but I am not surprised you're not getting it. So, I'll try to explain it one more time... baby steps

Marina testified Oswald only had two jackets. A light grey one (now in evidence as CE 162) and a blue/grey one (CE 163).

Frazier testified that Oswald was wearing a grey jacket to Irving on Thursday evening.

We know CE 163 was found at the TSBD, which - regardless of Frazier saying he had never seen that blue/grey jacket before - makes that CE 163 is the one that Oswald most likely wore on Friday morning and left behind when he left the TSBD after the shooting.

But even if it wasn't. Even if you somehow want to concoct as story, as you have tried to do, that Oswald wore CE 162 to the TSBD on Friday morning, that still does not get that jacket to the rooming house, for Oswald to put on when Roberts sees him.

And don't even try to revive your pathetic "he was wearing a jacket when he left the TSBD" BS, because that's been utterly debunked by now as classic superficial LN wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 11:27:55 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2496 on: June 05, 2021, 11:25:10 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2497 on: June 05, 2021, 11:47:02 PM »
I now very much doubt you would pass as a genius anywhere.

We have Whaley on record saying "Oswald" was dressed in two jackets, then enters the rooming house in shirt sleeves according to Earlene Roberts.

Looks like we're one jacket short if he exited wearing a jacket...

Oswald wasn't wearing any jackets in Whaley's cab.  Whaley, on the 23rd, gave a detailed description of Oswald's shirt, even recalling that it had long sleeves. 

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2498 on: June 05, 2021, 11:49:45 PM »
It is really simple, but I am not surprised you're not getting it. So, I'll try to explain it one more time... baby steps

Marina testified Oswald only had two jackets. A light grey one (now in evidence as CE 162) and a blue/grey one (CE 163).

Frazier testified that Oswald was wearing a grey jacket to Irving on Thursday evening.

We know CE 163 was found at the TSBD, which - regardless of Frazier saying he had never seen that blue/grey jacket before - makes that CE 163 is the one that Oswald most likely wore on Friday morning and left behind when he left the TSBD after the shooting.

But even if it wasn't. Even if you somehow want to concoct as story, as you have tried to do, that Oswald wore CE 162 to the TSBD on Friday morning, that still does not get that jacket to the rooming house, for Oswald to put on when Roberts sees him.

And don't even try to revive your pathetic "he was wearing a jacket when he left the TSBD" BS, because that's been utterly debunked by now as classic superficial LN wishful thinking.

One more time for you;

Mr. BALL - On Thursday afternoon when you went home, drove on home, did he carry any package with him?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. Now, I can be frank with you, I had seen him wear that jacket several times...

Frazier testifies that Oswald was wearing the grey jacket on Thursday night and you accept that.
But in the very same piece of testimony Frazier states that Oswald was wearing exactly the same jacket Friday morning and that he is familiar with this jacket. But you don't accept that.

You cannot get away from the Tinfoli mentality required to pull that off.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2498 on: June 05, 2021, 11:49:45 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2499 on: June 06, 2021, 12:01:09 AM »
One more time for you;

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.

Frazier testifies that Oswald was wearing the grey jacket on Thursday night and you accept that.
But in the very same piece of testimony Frazier states that Oswald was wearing exactly the same jacket Friday morning and that he is familiar with this jacket. But you don't accept that.

You cannot get away from the Tinfoli mentality required to pull that off.

Why do you keep repeating this insignificant part of Frazier's testimony, when I have just shown you that it is getting you nowhere.

Even if Oswald wore CE 162 to the TSBD that morning, how come CE 163 was found there and how did CE 162 get to the rooming house, when there is no evidence whatsoever that Oswald left the TSBD wearing a jacket?

Officer Baker only saw a brown shirt during the lunchroom encounter
Mrs Reid, the last person to see Oswald as he was walking towards the front door only saw a shirt
Mrs Bledsoe claimed she saw a hole in a shirt sleeve, which she could not have seen if Oswald was wearing a jacket

McWatters did say he saw a man wearing a jacket but he could not identify him as Oswald

Whaley, in his early statements, did not mention seeing a jacket (as pointed out by Bill Brown)
And Mrs Roberts said Oswald was only wearing a shirt when he entered the rooming house.

So, genius, how did CE 162 get from the TSBD to the rooming house?

The next time you think you have something of substance to offer, think again... and again... and again, because now you're only making a fool of yourself.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2500 on: June 06, 2021, 01:11:15 AM »
Bottom line: Whaley ID'd Oswald as the passenger he hauled to Beckley. Roberts stated that Oswald came in with no jacket and left zipping one up. Markham stated that Oswald was wearing a jacket when she saw him shoot Tippit. In addition, a same-style/colour jacket was discarded under a car not far from the Tippit ambush scene. Oswald just happens to not be seen in a jacket again, including by Brewer nor in the TT.

Oswald would fry.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 01:12:12 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2500 on: June 06, 2021, 01:11:15 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2501 on: June 06, 2021, 01:20:23 AM »
Bottom line: Whaley ID'd Oswald as the passenger he hauled to Beckley. Roberts stated that Oswald came in with no jacket and left zipping one up. Markham stated that Oswald was wearing a jacket when she saw him shoot Tippit. In addition, a same-style/colour jacket was discarded under a car not far from the Tippit ambush scene. Oswald just happens to not be seen in a jacket again, including by Brewer nor in the TT.

Oswald would fry.

Roberts stated that Oswald came in with no jacket and left zipping one up.

Hey genius, how can Oswald zip up a jacket (CE 162) at the rooming house when that jacket is in Irving?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2502 on: June 06, 2021, 01:22:09 AM »
There, fixed it for you.

I was very specific.

Genius.

I couched it as typical of you CTers
Meaning as group; as in you're all the same

Almost-genius Beck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2502 on: June 06, 2021, 01:22:09 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2503 on: June 06, 2021, 01:34:28 AM »
Roberts stated that Oswald came in with no jacket and left zipping one up.

Hey genius, how can Oswald zip up a jacket (CE 162) at the rooming house when that jacket is in Irving?

Hey almost-genius, how can Oswald be ID'd by several witnesses @Tippit and seen to be wearing a jacket at and near same?

Oswald would fry.