Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 357947 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2432 on: June 02, 2021, 11:56:43 PM »
Advertisement
Nowhere in her testimony does Roberts say Oswald came in as she was turning the TV on.

Watch the goddamned video before you falsely accuse me of lying.

"I walked over here and turned the television on and the door opened and he come in in a hurry" - Earlene Roberts

And read her testimony;

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, it was after President Kennedy had been shot and I had a friend that said, "Roberts, President Kennedy has been shot," and I said, "Oh, no." She said, "Turn on your television," and I said "What are you trying to do, pull my leg?" And she said, "Well, go turn it on." I went and turned it on and I was trying to clear it up---I could hear them talking but I couldn't get the picture and he come in and I just looked up and I said, "Oh, you are in a hurry." He never said a thing, not nothing. He went on to his room and stayed about 3 or 4 minutes.

So,... you were saying?

I am going to ignore the pathetic ad-hominem rant that is the remainder of your post. It isn't the first time a die hard LN flips out when confronted with facts he can not dispute.

Instead I'll just post again the fact that you are so desperately trying to avoid having to deal with.

Roberts testimony is clear as day on that point; Oswald came in as she was turning on the television. In your version that would be at 12:40, and in Roberts' version at 1 PM. There is no way Oswald could be at the rooming house at 12:40.... need help to figure out the rest?

Now, are you going to provide a credible reply to this or are you just going to embarrass yourself some more?

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, it was after President Kennedy had been shot and I had a friend that said, "Roberts, President Kennedy has been shot," and I said, "Oh, no." She said, "Turn on your television," and I said "What are you trying to do, pull my leg?" And she said, "Well, go turn it on." I went and turned it on and I was trying to clear it up---I could hear them talking but I couldn't get the picture and he come in and I just looked up and I said, "Oh, you are in a hurry." He never said a thing, not nothing. He went on to his room and stayed about 3 or 4 minutes.

So...I was saying.

She turned the TV on.
She was trying to clear it up.
She could hear people talking but couldn't get the picture.

Then Oswald came in.

How you can equate the above testimony with your falsified assertion that "Oswald came in as she was turning on the television" speaks of a troubled mind.
If you really can't see the difference between the two then something is seriously amiss.
But I think you are fully aware of the difference and in particular this question - How long was she trying to clear the picture before Oswald came in?
In the interview I posted she said she that "As The World Turns" was on, then the bulletin, then she was trying to find out more news.
But that's not good enough for you is it? Because Roberts is a rock solid witness when it comes to telling the time but a pathological liar when it comes to how long the TV was on before Oswald came in.
I think your tinfoil tiara might be on a little too tight.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2432 on: June 02, 2021, 11:56:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2433 on: June 02, 2021, 11:57:23 PM »
Don't be shy Otto.
Roberts testified Oswald entered the rooming house.
How do you think he got there.

Roberts testified Oswald entered the rooming house.

Aka O.H. Lee, aka in charge of safe-house procurement

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2434 on: June 03, 2021, 12:23:51 AM »

So...I was saying.

She turned the TV on.
She was trying to clear it up.
She could hear people talking but couldn't get the picture.

Then Oswald came in.

And there are the word games, as predicted.

How you can equate the above testimony with your falsified assertion that "Oswald came in as she was turning on the television" speaks of a troubled mind.
If you really can't see the difference between the two then something is seriously amiss.

Any sane reasonable person will understand exactly what Roberts said in the video and her testimony. Your, totally insane, explanation is that Oswald didn't come in at exactly the same moment that Roberts pushed the button to switch the television on. It's desperation of the highest level. Stop embarrasing yourself.

But I think you are fully aware of the difference and in particular this question - How long was she trying to clear the picture before Oswald came in?

Well, let me guess.... in your fairytale she was trying to clear the picture for about 10 to 15 minutes, right?
And then you have the audacity to call me unreasonable? Really?   :D

In the interview I posted she said she that "As The World Turns" was on, then the bulletin, then she was trying to find out more news. But that's not good enough for you is it?

As it contradicts what else she said, no it's not good enough for me. The fact that it is good enough for you, despite all her other statements tells me all I need to know.

Because Roberts is a rock solid witness when it comes to telling the time but a pathological liar when it comes to how long the TV was on before Oswald came in.

Actually, I consider Roberts to be one of the most unreliable witnesses in this case. But she did not lie about how long the TV was on before Oswald came in, because she never said anything about it. You just made it up. All she said was that she turned on the television, after her friend called, and was trying to get a better picture when Oswald came in. That's it. Everything else is just your biased imagination.

One more problem for you to solve, Sherlock; If she was watching "As the world turns" and saw the bulletin at 12:40 - as you claimed - she already must have had a good picture. So what's all this stuff about turning the TV on and trying to get a better picture? It doesn't add up, does it now, Sherlock?

I think your tinfoil tiara might be on a little too tight.

There is only one of us who is trying to create an alternate "reality" and that's you!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2434 on: June 03, 2021, 12:23:51 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2435 on: June 03, 2021, 12:52:50 AM »
And there are the word games, as predicted.

Any sane reasonable person will understand exactly what Roberts said in the video and her testimony. Your, totally insane, explanation is that Oswald didn't come in at exactly the same moment that Roberts pushed the button to switch the television on. It's desperation of the highest level. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Well, let me guess.... in your fairytale she was trying to clear the picture for about 10 to 15 minutes, right?
And then you have the audacity to call me unreasonable? Really?   :D

As it contradicts what else she said, no it's not good enough for me. The fact that it is good enough for you, despite all her other statements tells me all I need to know.

Actually, I consider Roberts to be one of the most unreliable witnesses in this case. But she did not lie about how long the TV was on before Oswald came in, because she never said anything about it. You just made it up. All she said was that she turned on the television, after her friend called, and was trying to get a better picture when Oswald came in. That's it. Everything else is just your biased imagination.

One more problem for you to solve, Sherlock; If she was watching "As the world turns" and saw the bulletin at 12:40 - as you claimed - she already must have had a good picture. So what's all this stuff about turning the TV on and trying to get a better picture? It doesn't add up, does it now, Sherlock?

There is only one of us who is trying to create an alternate "reality" and that's you!

"Actually, I consider Roberts to be one of the most unreliable witnesses in this case."

Yet your whole sad tale is predicated on Roberts establishing the time Oswald left the rooming house at just after 1:00 PM.
What a joke.
I think we can agree the time given by Roberts is wholly unreliable and is not to be taken seriously.
Your sorry tale lies in tatters.
There is nothing to say exactly what time Oswald left the rooming house.
Where does that leave you now?

:D Or are you going to suddenly rally to support the reliability of Roberts' testimony?
Surely not even you would try that.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2436 on: June 03, 2021, 01:00:39 AM »
"Actually, I consider Roberts to be one of the most unreliable witnesses in this case."

Yet your whole sad tale is predicated on Roberts establishing the time Oswald left the rooming house at just after 1:00 PM.
What a joke.
I think we can agree the time given by Roberts is wholly unreliable and is not to be taken seriously.

:D Or are you going to suddenly rally to support the reliability of Roberts' testimony?

What a joke.

It is what it is. I'm sorry you don't like it, but even unreliable witnesses do sometimes tell the truth

Really? Does that include the 12:40 "as the world turns" story or the "he left zipping up a jacket" one?

Check your WC bible and it will tell you how long it took Oswald to get from the TSBD to the rooming house. When you've done that, get back to me.

Dealing with the facts, as best as they can be established, rather than your biased fairytale

No need to.... You lot need Roberts a hell of a lot more than I ever will.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 02:21:01 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2436 on: June 03, 2021, 01:00:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2437 on: June 03, 2021, 04:59:43 AM »
Earlene unvarnished
(Affidavit shortened for cablegram)

BILL CHAPMAN

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2438 on: June 03, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »
Nice try, now it's "the rooming house" - - LOL

So, did you check the registry for corroboration?

(one of those easy Y/N questions)

This is really exciting.
I feel like I'm tentatively treading through the echoing sub-chambers of the truly conspiratorial mind.
Is it shadow?
Is it light?
Just a few simple exchanges and through the looking-glass we go.

"Nice try, now it's "the rooming house" - - LOL"

But that's what I referred to it as before when I asked:

"Just for fun...how do you think Oswald got to his rooming house."

Nothing tricky is happening here.
How did Oswald get from the Dealey Plaza area to his rooming house at 1026 North Beckley Avenue?
You are saying he wasn't in Whaley's cab so I'm asking you how he got there.
There is no trap, it's all really straight-forward, it's a really simple question.

Instead of answering it you keep asking me if I've checked "the registry".
I'll make you a deal - I asked my question first, you answer that and I'll answer yours.
Promise.

Earlene Roberts testified that Oswald returned to the rooming house [at 1026 North Beckley Avenue] after she learned of the shooting of JFK.
How did Oswald get from the Dealey Plaza area to the rooming house?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2438 on: June 03, 2021, 11:46:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2439 on: June 03, 2021, 12:09:00 PM »
Looks more like being beat up.

A wino wearing two jackets - - LOL

Done editing?

Mr Belin: Mr Whaley, what number did you say was the man in the lineup?
Mr Whaley: No.2

Done editing?
Done deflecting?

--------
BONUS
EDIT ;D
--------
'Trolling' to
'deflecting'
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 01:06:41 PM by Bill Chapman »