Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 358093 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2424 on: June 02, 2021, 10:34:50 PM »
Advertisement
Exactly.

But he was a wino, good enough for you?

Wow, you're so bad with the evidence.

'But he was a wino, good enough for you?'

Yep

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2424 on: June 02, 2021, 10:34:50 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2425 on: June 02, 2021, 11:16:15 PM »
Oswald's witnessed Method of Locomotion After Tippit

Benavides: "He kind of stepped up to a pretty good trot going around the corner."
Markham: 'He started off in kind of a little trot.'
Callaway:

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2426 on: June 02, 2021, 11:19:30 PM »

In the clip below (that you posted) at 4:37, Roberts begins to explain things from the moment she turned on the TV (presumably after her friend called). She describes how she was then trying to find out more news about the assassination when Oswald came in.

What an amazing display of total ignorance combined with cherry picking the evidence you like. Yes, Roberts does say that she was watching "As the world turns" when, at 12:40, a special bulletin came on about shots being fired at the President and that the first reports say that Kennedy had been seriously wounded.

The problem with this is that the bulletin was the first news broadcast about the shooting and it said nothing about Kennedy being killed. You can presume all you want that this bulletin was broadcast after her friend called, but that simply does not match the facts. For a start, if this was the first news broadcast about the shooting, how could the friend even have known there had been a shooting. Secondly, the friend told Roberts that Kennedy had been killed and that news was not made public until 1 PM. In the video below she says that she turned to television on after her friend told her Kennedy had been killed.

And she confirms the sequence of events in her testimony.

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, it was after President Kennedy had been shot and I had a friend that said, "Roberts, President Kennedy has been shot," and I said, "Oh, no." She said, "Turn on your television," and I said "What are you trying to do, pull my leg?" And she said, "Well, go turn it on." I went and turned it on and I was trying to clear it up---I could hear them talking but I couldn't get the picture and he come in

So, Roberts' comment that she turned the television on after her friend called is indeed strange, if the television had been on the whole time. However, she said it twice and in her testimony she does not mention "As the world turns" or the special bulletin at all, which leaves open the possibility that that story was nothing more than an embellishment of her story for the media. This seems to be classic Roberts as described by her employer, Mrs. Johnson, making up stories as she goes along.

But ignoring/dismissing that information is not even half of your mistake, because at 5.12 in the video you have posted Roberts also says that it must have been after one o'clock when Oswald came in. And, as you've have pointed out, she also said the same thing in her testimony.

ASSUMPTION - The 1:00 PM news hadn't come on yet otherwise Roberts wouldn't be searching the channels for more news. Her statement in the clip above all but proves Oswald came in between 12:40 PM and 1:00 PM.

Except it doesn't. Not even close. The apparent contradiction in Roberts' statements about when she turned the television on is what you are trying to exploit for your bogus argument to push back the time of Oswald's entry at the rooming house which has the sole purpose (just like the jacket fairytale you came up with) to keep Oswald in play as Tippit's killer.

But what blows your entire theory straight out of the water is the documented time Oswald needed to get from the TSBD to the rooming house. There is no way that Oswald could have entered the rooming house when Roberts - as you claim - turned on the television at 12:40. And there is no way he could have come in at - let's say 12:50 or 12:55 - either because then he wouldn't be coming in when Roberts was turning on the television, as she said he did.

Roberts testimony is clear as day on that point; Oswald came in as she was turning on the television. In your version that would be at 12:40, and in Roberts' version at 1 PM. There is no way Oswald could be at the rooming house at 12:40.... need help to figure out the rest?

Roberts heard the news of the assassination at 12:40 PM. Not 1:00 PM as your doomed argument requires.

My argument does not require that Roberts heard the news about the assassination at 1 PM.

I know it is a complete waste of time posting this as far as you're concerned but others might be interested.

You claim to know what Oswald was thinking, what witnesses were thinking and now you even believe you know what I am thinking. That's one hell of a delusion.

The only speed you seem to be interested in is the one that gets Oswald to 10th street in time to kill Tippit. You are not looking at the facts in this case, you are twisting and turning to create your own set of "facts" with an already predetermined outcome.

"And there is no way he could have come in at - let's say 12:50 or 12:55 - either because then he wouldn't be coming in when Roberts was turning on the television, as she said he did.
Roberts testimony is clear as day on that point; Oswald came in as she was turning on the television."

Nowhere in her testimony does Roberts say Oswald came in as she was turning the TV on.
Once again you are falsifying witness testimony. You are just unbelievable.
This despicable strategy speaks volumes about your desperation to justify your entrenched mind-set.
How you can accuse anyone of dishonesty is hypocrisy of the highest order.
You simply don't care what you say and have zero interest in anything other that your ill-conceived theory.

"So, Roberts' comment that she turned the television on after her friend called is indeed strange, if the television had been on the whole time. However, she said it twice and in her testimony she does not mention "As the world turns" or the special bulletin at all, which leaves open the possibility that that story was nothing more than an embellishment of her story for the media. This seems to be classic Roberts as described by her employer, Mrs. Johnson, making up stories as she goes along."

Absolutely classic Tinfoil mentality.
Hanging all your hopes on Roberts' testimony then holding her up as a pathological liar just because she makes a mockery of your nonsense.
Are you not ashamed to portray yourself as reasonable?

"My argument does not require that Roberts heard the news about the assassination at 1 PM."

Truly unbelievable.
Your whole sorry tale relies on Roberts' testimony and your completely made up assertion that she heard the news at 1:00 PM
Let's not forget, this was the another instance of when you falsified eye-witness testimony, insisting Roberts had actually said she was looking for the 1:00 PM news when Oswald came in.
It should come as no surprise to find you using this most dishonest strategy once again.
But it does.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2426 on: June 02, 2021, 11:19:30 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2427 on: June 02, 2021, 11:21:09 PM »
Except, wrong guy in the picture.

Looks like a wino to me

And can't wait for your presser
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:23:14 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2428 on: June 02, 2021, 11:30:46 PM »
Exactly.

But he was a wino, good enough for you?

Wow, you're so bad with the evidence.

:D

Just for fun...how do you think Oswald got to his rooming house.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2428 on: June 02, 2021, 11:30:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2429 on: June 02, 2021, 11:36:04 PM »
"And there is no way he could have come in at - let's say 12:50 or 12:55 - either because then he wouldn't be coming in when Roberts was turning on the television, as she said he did.
Roberts testimony is clear as day on that point; Oswald came in as she was turning on the television."

Nowhere in her testimony does Roberts say Oswald came in as she was turning the TV on.
Once again you are falsifying witness testimony. You are just unbelievable.
This despicable strategy speaks volumes about your desperation to justify your entrenched mind-set.
How you can accuse anyone of dishonesty is hypocrisy of the highest order.
You simply don't care what you say and have zero interest in anything other that your ill-conceived theory.

"So, Roberts' comment that she turned the television on after her friend called is indeed strange, if the television had been on the whole time. However, she said it twice and in her testimony she does not mention "As the world turns" or the special bulletin at all, which leaves open the possibility that that story was nothing more than an embellishment of her story for the media. This seems to be classic Roberts as described by her employer, Mrs. Johnson, making up stories as she goes along."

Absolutely classic Tinfoil mentality.
Hanging all your hopes on Roberts' testimony then holding her up as a pathological liar just because she makes a mockery of your nonsense.
Are you not ashamed to portray yourself as reasonable?

"My argument does not require that Roberts heard the news about the assassination at 1 PM."

Truly unbelievable.
Your whole sorry tale relies on Roberts' testimony and your completely made up assertion that she heard the news at 1:00 PM
Let's not forget, this was the another instance of when you falsified eye-witness testimony, insisting Roberts had actually said she was looking for the 1:00 PM news when Oswald came in.
It should come as no surprise to find you using this most dishonest strategy once again.
But it does.

Ah, another pathetic little word game. Did Roberts use those exact words? No, she didn't but she came very close;

Watch the goddamned video before you falsely accuse me of lying.

"I walked over here and turned the television on and the door opened and he come in in a hurry" - Earlene Roberts

And read her testimony;

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, it was after President Kennedy had been shot and I had a friend that said, "Roberts, President Kennedy has been shot," and I said, "Oh, no." She said, "Turn on your television," and I said "What are you trying to do, pull my leg?" And she said, "Well, go turn it on." I went and turned it on and I was trying to clear it up---I could hear them talking but I couldn't get the picture and he come in and I just looked up and I said, "Oh, you are in a hurry." He never said a thing, not nothing. He went on to his room and stayed about 3 or 4 minutes.

So,... you were saying?

I am going to ignore the pathetic ad-hominem rant that is the remainder of your post. It isn't the first time a die hard LN flips out when confronted with facts he can not dispute.

Instead I'll just post again the fact that you are so desperately trying to avoid having to deal with.

Roberts testimony is clear as day on that point; Oswald came in as she was turning on the television. In your version that would be at 12:40, and in Roberts' version at 1 PM. There is no way Oswald could be at the rooming house at 12:40.... need help to figure out the rest?

Now, are you going to provide a credible reply to this or are you just going to embarrass yourself some more?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 11:48:59 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #2430 on: June 02, 2021, 11:40:53 PM »
His rooming house?

Have you checked the registry?

Just for fun...

Don't be shy Otto.
Roberts testified Oswald entered the rooming house.
How do you think he got there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2430 on: June 02, 2021, 11:40:53 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #2431 on: June 02, 2021, 11:52:28 PM »
You should know.

And the guy in the cab wasn't in any hurry.

Done editing?

You should know.
That's so clever.
And the guy in the cab wasn't in any hurry.
You mean the guy who looked like a wino?*
Done editing?
Done with the ad-homs?

*Oswald looking like a wino
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 12:05:48 AM by Bill Chapman »