Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 362002 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #2096 on: May 11, 2021, 11:41:49 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald made time stand still and Markham had a view to a kill

BOOYAH

--------
EDIT ;D
BONUS
---------
> edited in BOOYAH
> edited in 'and Markham had a view to a kill'
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 08:57:10 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2096 on: May 11, 2021, 11:41:49 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2097 on: May 11, 2021, 12:25:47 PM »
She never said anything of the kind?  You need to go learn the evidence a little better, still.

Another evasive non reply. It's getting boring.

If I were you, I would now be yelling something like "how dare you tell te learn the evidence better". As I am not you, I can only feel pity for you.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 06:53:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2098 on: May 11, 2021, 12:26:54 PM »
No.

What's "plain silly" is you misrepresenting what I did say in a lame attempt to score points (I can only assume that's why you do it).  Stop misrepresenting what I said.  Got it?  Is it that difficult to stop?

More evasion.

What did I say exactly that "misrepresented" what you said?

Bowley said in his affidavit that when he arrived at the scene he looked at his watch and it said 1:10. That's a fact!

You now claim that he arrived at around 1:17 which must mean that his watch was off by seven minutes.

Why deny this obvious and falsely claim I misrepresented something? Look in the mirror.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 03:47:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2098 on: May 11, 2021, 12:26:54 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2099 on: May 11, 2021, 12:35:09 PM »
You're (once again) misrepresenting my position.

How have I "changed that to 4 maybe even 5 minutes"?

Short of memory?

Earlier you had Callaway at the patrol car making his radio call at 1:19, which was - according to you - three minutes after the shots, which places the shots at 1:16. You've also said that he could have made his call at 1:20.

Now you go with shots at 1:14 / 1:15 and Callaway is still making his call at 1:19 / 1:20

In my book that's a difference of 4  to 5 minutes after the shots and not three like you said before.

The only one who is misrepresenting here is you! Perhaps it might be a good idea to communicate more clearly what your position is and then stick by it, rather than frequently flip flopping and then falsely complaining you are being misrepresented.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 05:18:31 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2100 on: May 11, 2021, 01:00:41 PM »
First, Callaway waited until Oswald traversed the entire block down Patton from Tenth to Jefferson.  Right?  Of course it's right.

No. We've been over this before. Callaway never said that.

He said he last saw the man "going west on Jefferson Street". From Patton, where he was, he had plain sight of Jefferson as there was no obstruction. There was no reason for him to just stand there and wait until the man turned the corner and then run ("a good hard run") to the scene. It makes no sense and simply didn't happen. Why the desperation to stretch out the time Callaway needed after the shots to get to the crime scene. We are literally seconds here, for crying out loud.

But even if true, Oswald running down Patton one block and Callaway running the same block the opposite direction doesn't take more than three minutes, which is exactly period of time you said previously, when you had Callaway at the patrol car making his call three minutes after the shots. Now you've got Callaway arriving at the scene at 1:17 (probably to keep alive the three minute claim) or 1:18, and you still have him at the patrol car to make his radio call at 1:19 or 1:20. So, are we to assume that Callaway took a coffee break [= sarcasm] between arriving at the scene and making his call?

What is even more incredible is that you now have Callaway arriving at the moment that Bowley must have been making his 46 seconds call. Yet - if your version is true - Callaway somehow must have missed that all together because if he had noticed it, he would have known a call had already been made (which he said he didn't), making his own call obsolete.

You're all over the place. What's wrong with you?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 06:57:33 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2100 on: May 11, 2021, 01:00:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2101 on: May 11, 2021, 01:03:12 PM »
He did it, so what's your point here?  Or do you enjoy asking useless questions?

It's not a useless question. It's a question you don't like.

There have been many of those in recent days.... Plenty of questions asked of you and hardly any being answered.

Why is that?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2102 on: May 11, 2021, 01:19:06 PM »
Again with misrepresenting my position.

Concentrate here...

My position is that none of us can say with any certainty which bus Markham was intending to catch that day.  I don't claim as a fact that she was trying to catch the 1:22 bus.  It's most of "you and your ilk" who try to claim as a fact that she was on her way to catch the 1:12 bus.  She never mentions either one.

True. She said she catched her regular bus at 1:15

Mr. BALL. So you were walking south toward Jefferson?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You think it was a little after 1?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I wouldn't be afraid to bet it wasn't 6 or 7 minutes after 1.
Mr. BALL. You know what time you usually get your bus, don't you?
Mrs. MARKHAM. 1:15.
Mr. BALL. So it was before 1:15?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, it was.

It doesn't matter which bus she regularly took, either the 1:12 or 1:22. She clearly states that she was walking to the bus stop before 1:15. So, if in her mind the bus came at 1:15, what would she still be doing at 10th street, some 2,5 to 3 minutes walk away from the bus stop, at 1:14/1:15?

I don't claim as a fact that she was trying to catch the 1:22 bus.

I have never said that you claimed as a fact that she was trying to catch the 1:22 bus

Instead you just concoct a story that she was "a little behind normal time" (which I can't find her saying anywhere) and that she was "on pace to get to the bus stop (Patton and Jefferson) around 1:17, 1:18 (still in time to catch the 1:22 bus but later than she normally arrived at the bus stop: 1:15)." which clearly implies that she would have taken the 1:22 bus that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2102 on: May 11, 2021, 01:19:06 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2103 on: May 11, 2021, 01:25:07 PM »

Where did she say that?

True. She actually said that she left home at little after 1.

Mr. BALL. You left your home to go to work at some time, didn't you, that day?
Mrs. MARKHAM. At one.
Mr. BALL. One o'clock?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe it was a little after 1.

and that she was walking toward Jefferson at 1:06 / 1:07

Mr. BALL. So you were walking south toward Jefferson?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. You think it was a little after 1?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I wouldn't be afraid to bet it wasn't 6 or 7 minutes after 1.

Which basically fits with her arriving at the corner of 10th street no later that 1:09, as the total walk (and she was already walking at 1:06 or 1:07) of one block would have taken her (according to the FBI) only 2,5 minutes.

Happy now.... cue for the usual "you were wrong" BS.

But thanks for correcting me and destroying your own theory in the process.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 04:07:05 PM by Martin Weidmann »