Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 540710 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #864 on: September 05, 2018, 01:50:55 AM »
Advertisement
Other things I noticed when looking for that timeframe.
HB needed a bodyguard.

Here's the two of them heading for Sawyer's vehicle(with Don Cook talking to reporter).

Crowd is disspersed(including Phil Willis) and witnesses ferried to DPD sometime before the Brennan/Sawyer/Euins conference is over.

For the record.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #864 on: September 05, 2018, 01:50:55 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #865 on: September 05, 2018, 02:24:55 AM »
Can't help feel that this thread reminds of Douglas Adams, description of the philosophers objection to Deep Thought. To paraphase from memory, "What is point of us spending all night argueing over whether God does or does not exist, only for this computer to give us his address in the morning"

What is the point of 188 pages argueing over blurry images, when someone could go back to the more original versions of the films, get a cleares image and make the whole 188 pages worthless. The real question is why hasn't anyone been able to make any real advance in getting clearer images in the last 5 years, surely it is both sides interest to do so.

What is the point of playing/watching sports when we could just flip a coin to decide who wins?  "How do you get to Carnegie hall?"
There's more than just blurry images in here but seeing things in that record has always been a major part of this case, I doubt it will ever go away and it is after all, something anyone can do.  Also if a decent image proves it's Oswald then it would hardly be worthless but inspirational.

Offline Anthony Clayden

« Reply #866 on: September 05, 2018, 03:10:40 AM »
So why has no one managed to get a better copy of the image, it seems the obvious first thing that should be done.
Why not redirect everyone's efforts into getting a better image, set up a "gofundme", pick both a well known CT and LN to oversea the image acquisition and raise some serious money to make it reality.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #866 on: September 05, 2018, 03:10:40 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #867 on: September 05, 2018, 04:03:25 AM »
Google "the search for Wiegman and Darnell films" Anthony.
Funding idea is good but first you have to find something worth buying.

Gary Mack told me via Email that not only do they have it, they have THE film(Darnell) but to keep quite because there's problems with the rights to it.  I wasn't even asking/concerned about PM I just was blown away by the unique footage for itself, first shared here by Robin Unger I believe.  I didn't really have a relationship with him but I assume he could tell my interest was genuine.  I have no reason to believe he would take me into his confidence either, so he may have been spinning me a line but he was pretty straight with me previously.

Ask yourself and I know for most everyone it's a longshot but if it does look even more like Oswald in "quality footage" would you expect the SFM to part with it?
Personally no, if that was the case I don't think we'll ever see it from them but I don't think they'd kill both Murphy and Mack to keep it safe either.
So secrets and coincidence perhaps but you know, it's interesting.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #868 on: September 05, 2018, 04:14:26 AM »

Reminder for sidekick Larry.
Listen to the interview again yet?
The "Davidson enhancement" is what you should be hearing(or denying), that's what the above image represents according to Brian.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #868 on: September 05, 2018, 04:14:26 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #869 on: September 05, 2018, 09:31:24 PM »
You tell us that Wanda said that the monkeyface is "too pretty to be Sarah" but you then get Rosa to look it at, she then does so.  Without even being asked she immeadiately and without hesitation says "no, that's not",  Wanda then asks her the question "does it even look like her?" the response again is "no".   Both you and SL seem to be denying this.

It then continues, you say "but it's definetly a woman" and Wanda agrees, Rosa says "my daughter[meaning Sarah] looks something like a ..[unintelligible](did you catch it?).
You then, right in their faces, tell them with relief in your voice "thank you"  and that's all you need from her because that means it's not LHO, like it's some seal from the pope, then you switched topics to height and then the call ends.

No change of mind detected, so give us a timestamp where she says "maybe".

Sidekicks, pay attention (KEYWORDS: "Davidson enhancement" ie, Monkeyface).
https://youtu.be/QNI8z2SlV8Q?t=21m

Does Wanda have experience in the photographical interpretation field or was this her maiden voyage?

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #870 on: September 05, 2018, 09:44:47 PM »
So why has no one managed to get a better copy of the image, it seems the obvious first thing that should be done.
Why not redirect everyone's efforts into getting a better image, set up a "gofundme", pick both a well known CT and LN to oversea the image acquisition and raise some serious money to make it reality.

I do not see any relative connection for any reason to "pick both a well known CT and LN to oversea(sp) the image acquisition and raise some serious money to make it reality".

Maybe those that wish to pursue the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory would care to be involved, but those that study the evidence indicating that PrayerPersonImage represents a female then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository, Ms SarahJuanitaDeanStanton, most likely see no need to do so.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 09:50:22 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #870 on: September 05, 2018, 09:44:47 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #871 on: September 05, 2018, 10:52:35 PM »
"My daughter looks something like this" okay that's on it's own seems possible but since you didn't ask, how do you know what image was she looking at right then?
Certainly not the monkey because she already said "no, that's not her" then "no" again and then "she[in the "enhancement"] looks too young".
If she could change her mind that quickly you may as well dismiss everything she said.

What other images apart from the CD enhancement did she have in front her?
I'll bet she was looking at a fuller Wiegman and pointing at Reece.