Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 536426 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #848 on: August 24, 2018, 04:31:38 AM »
Advertisement
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 04:37:10 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #848 on: August 24, 2018, 04:31:38 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #849 on: August 24, 2018, 05:11:27 AM »
Larry, I sense you need help, please speak to someone asap before it's too late.

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #850 on: August 24, 2018, 10:49:41 PM »

Hey Brian;
When I observe the PrayerPersonImage enhancement attributed to ChrisDavidson, I believe from a DaveWeigmanFilmStill, the face appears to be that of a female. However, I am unable to discern a satisfactory resemblance to any known SarahStantonImage as pictured. But, 'unable to discern' means just that, nothing more, nothing less. Accordingly, anything I observe upon viewing PrayerPersonImage, is from JimmyDarnellFilm, unenhanced. And, said observation, added to TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance landing and stairway occupants' and eyewitnesses' testimony, is just cause for me to conclude PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and said testimony, along with other statements, indicates that there is reliable evidence for SarahDeanStanton to be the person represented by PrayerPersonImage. Additionally, said testimony offers valid evidence as proof that LeeHarveyOswald was not on the stairway/landing as filmed at 12:30pm CST.

Therefor, my evidence based conclusion(s) that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton place(s) no reliance on any PrayerPersonImage ButtonsImages, seen or unseen. And, as well I place no reliance on any presently available PrayerPersonImage facial feature enhancement, whether on film or photographed.

For clarification, I do not at all wish to debate any PrayerPersonImage FacialFeature Enhancement, or ButtonImages, seen or unseen. 'Unable to discern' means only that and nothing more, nothing less. And as well, 'to place no reliance' means just that, and nothing more, nothing less.
Well we're glad you 'clarified' that for us, Larry.  I always enjoy reading your entries. Reminds me of Bill Burroughs

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #850 on: August 24, 2018, 10:49:41 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #851 on: August 25, 2018, 02:52:22 AM »

Hey Brian;
When I observe the PrayerPersonImage enhancement attributed to ChrisDavidson, I believe from a DaveWeigmanFilmStill, the face appears to be that of a female. However, I am unable to discern a satisfactory resemblance to any known SarahStantonImage as pictured. But, 'unable to discern' means just that, nothing more, nothing less. Accordingly, anything I observe upon viewing PrayerPersonImage, is from JimmyDarnellFilm, unenhanced. And, said observation, added to TSBD Bldg Elm St Entrance landing and stairway occupants' and eyewitnesses' testimony, is just cause for me to conclude PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and said testimony, along with other statements, indicates that there is reliable evidence for SarahDeanStanton to be the person represented by PrayerPersonImage. Additionally, said testimony offers valid evidence as proof that LeeHarveyOswald was not on the stairway/landing as filmed at 12:30pm CST.

Therefor, my evidence based conclusion(s) that PrayerPersonImage represents SarahDeanStanton place(s) no reliance on any PrayerPersonImage ButtonsImages, seen or unseen. And, as well I place no reliance on any presently available PrayerPersonImage facial feature enhancement, whether on film or photographed.

For clarification, I do not at all wish to debate any PrayerPersonImage FacialFeature Enhancement, or ButtonImages, seen or unseen. 'Unable to discern' means only that and nothing more, nothing less. And as well, 'to place no reliance' means just that, and nothing more, nothing less.
Well we're glad you 'clarified' that for us, Larry.  I always enjoy reading your entries. Reminds me of Bill Burroughs

???

::)

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #852 on: August 25, 2018, 04:58:52 AM »
 :o
Larry, I sense you need help, please speak to someone asap before it's too late.
???    ::)

Walk:.................................................................. >:( ;).....................................
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 07:42:22 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #852 on: August 25, 2018, 04:58:52 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #853 on: August 29, 2018, 08:23:28 PM »
As I have previously mentioned my conclusion(s) about PrayerPersonImage's ButtonIssue, and as well the ChrisDavidson FacialFeatureEnhancementIssue, there is no need to re-address said issues here.
However, considering valid evidence has been produced indicative of female SarahDeanStanton as being the person represented by PPI, I have to wonder, as I wander, why anyone would continuously claim that PPI represents a "dude" taking pictures with a camera, when they have not produced any evidence indicative of PPI representing a "dude" taking pictures with a camera?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 05:00:01 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #854 on: September 02, 2018, 07:18:57 PM »
Can't be, I'm not seeing any buttons. 8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #854 on: September 02, 2018, 07:18:57 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #855 on: September 03, 2018, 08:03:46 AM »
As I recall, the PrayerPersonImage IdentityIssue began when 'someone' decided to declare the said Image represented LeeHarveyOswald. So, where is the evidence for that declaration? I have yet to recognize anything in the PrayerPersonImage indicative of any male, and certainly nothing to indicate LeeHarveyOswald. And, testimony by eyewitnesses indicates he was not there as filmed at about 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63. Testimony does place two otherwise un-identified females on the landing at that time, and additional evidence indicates SarahDeanStanton as the actual person represented by PrayerPersonImage.
Should anyone choose to not believe the evidence, that is their choice, but I would hope any claims that LeeHarveyOswald is the person represented by PrayerPersonImage should require inclusion of provided reliable evidence.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:08:46 AM by Larry Trotter »