Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 34906 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« on: December 30, 2023, 05:24:36 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« on: December 30, 2023, 05:24:36 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2023, 07:12:34 PM »

Someone should create a transcript of this. It would be nice if we could see the participants. Was that Mark Lane talking quite a bit?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2023, 02:53:33 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 03:34:45 AM »
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2023/12/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1371.html#Victoria-Adams

David, I just had a look at the page you linked to and now have a follow up question.

You basically argue that Dorothy Garner's comments, as written in the Stroud letter, do not change your opinion that Oswald did in fact come down the stairs, unseen by anybody on the 4th and 5th floor.

Fair enough, but what actual evidence (not assumptions) do you have that Oswald was in fact on the 6th floor of the TSBD when the shots were fired?

Just to be clear, I know of course that a rifle and three matching shells were found on the 6th floor and I am fully aware of the claim that the rifle allegedly belonged to Oswald (which btw I doubt), but even if that is true that still doesn't prove that Oswald was in fact on the 6th floor at 12:30.

So, how can you be sure that Oswald was on the 6th floor?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 03:56:25 AM »
David...how can you be sure that Oswald was on the 6th floor?

Because of the totality of ALL THIS STUFF. (And there's a lot of stuff there too.)

And when you put it ALL together (instead of keeping a lot of those things isolated, as many CTers tend to do), Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt in two 11/22/63 murders becomes blatantly obvious.*

* IMO.

Thanks for your inquiry, Martin.
And Happy New Year!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2023, 04:09:29 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2023, 03:56:25 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 05:12:41 AM »
Because of the totality of ALL THIS STUFF. (And there's a lot of stuff there too.)

And when you put it ALL together (instead of keeping a lot of those things isolated, as many CTers tend to do), Lee Harvey Oswald's guilt in two 11/22/63 murders becomes blatantly obvious.*

* IMO.

Thanks for your inquiry, Martin.
And Happy New Year!

Put what together, exactly, David?

A happy new year to you as well, David.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 12:50:55 PM »
People will pick out certain items in this interview that they think bolsters their points of view (aka: opinions). I am no different, so here’s one item that I think deserves special attention. At about the 16:15 mark in the video, Vicky Adams says Belin asked her if she could be mistaken about the timing. And she says her answer to Belin’s question was “Yes sir, there is a strong possibility that I could be wrong.” The arguments from the nay-sayers that I have seen all depend on Adams’ timing being correct. Yet, in this interview, she clearly indicates that she could be wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 12:50:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 03:49:45 PM »
People will pick out certain items in this interview that they think bolsters their points of view (aka: opinions). I am no different, so here’s one item that I think deserves special attention. At about the 16:15 mark in the video, Vicky Adams says Belin asked her if she could be mistaken about the timing. And she says her answer to Belin’s question was “Yes sir, there is a strong possibility that I could be wrong.” The arguments from the nay-sayers that I have seen all depend on Adams’ timing being correct. Yet, in this interview, she clearly indicates that she could be wrong.

You are taking the quote out of context. From the way she imitates Belin, it is obvious that he asked his question in a high and mighty sarcastic way and so she answered in the same way. What you left out is that she then asked Belin, rather self assured, to use a stopwatch to time her movements, to illustrate that her timing wasn't wrong at all. Belin not only declined the request but also did not want to know about Sandra Styles.

The way I hear it, is that Adams called Belin's bluff.