Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 32964 times)

Offline Michael Capasse

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2024, 02:41:26 PM »
Advertisement
And once again we have a witness who, according to the LNs, can be mistaken about the moment she left the window (when she clearly states she left immediately after the last shot and is backed up by Dorothy Garner), but she can't be mistaken about when exactly she did see Lovelady and Shelley.

Too bad that Belin didn't take her up on her offer of using a stopwatch to time her actual movements. He must have had his reasons for leaving here, as the only one, out of the reconstructions.

Nutters will tell you they are mistaken even when witnesses themselves insist they were not.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 02:56:35 PM by Michael Capasse »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2024, 02:41:26 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2024, 04:44:31 PM »
Nutters will tell you they are mistaken even when witnesses themselves insist they were not.

Must be a couple of terminal bachelors to not know this, but immediately in the female sense is not the same as immediately in the male sense. They encountered police with watches who gave a different version of this worn out story.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2024, 04:58:43 PM »
Must be a couple of terminal bachelors to not know this, but immediately in the female sense is not the same as immediately in the male sense. They encountered police with watches who gave a different version of this worn out story.

but immediately in the female sense is not the same as immediately in the male sense

It's only the first day of the new year and we've already surpassed the lowest level of most pathetic LN arguments. Must be a record!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2024, 04:58:43 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2024, 05:05:09 PM »

When is the timespan between approximately 15 and 30 seconds "immediately"?

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was between the time the shots were fired and the time you left the window to start toward the stairway?
Miss ADAMS - Between 15 and 30 seconds, estimated, approximately.

immediately
: without interval of time : STRAIGHTWAY
I'll make that call immediately

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immediately

Vickie couldn't estimate the time to cross the fourth floor but could estimate the much longer journey to the bottom of the stairs? I could understand if Belin was frustrated with Vickie's attitude.

Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it was, or do you think it took you to get from the window to the top of the fourth floor stairs?
Miss ADAMS - I don't think I can answer that question accurately, because the time approximation, without a stopwatch, would be difficult.
Mr. BELIN - How long do you think it took you. to get from the window to the bottom of the stairs on the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - I would say no longer than a minute at the most.

Running down stairs in three inch heels? Really?

Mr. BELIN - You took those stairs. Were you walking or running as you went down the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - I was running. We were running.
Mr. BELIN - What kind of shoes did you have on?
Miss ADAMS - Three-inch heels.
Mr. BELIN - You had heels. Now, as you were running down the stairs, did you encounter anyone?
Miss ADAMS - Not during the actual running down the stairs; no, sir.

JohnM

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2024, 05:09:54 PM »
but immediately in the female sense is not the same as immediately in the male sense

It's only the first day of the new year and we've already surpassed the lowest level of most pathetic LN arguments. Must be a record!

A terminal bachelor it is. I am not surprised you do not know this about women. It was a somewhat cold and windy day. You obviously could care less how scroungy, disheveled, and frumpy you look but women do care.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2024, 05:09:54 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2024, 05:37:12 PM »
It’s very telling when the naysayers express doubts that LHO could get to the second floor in about 90-seconds. But in the same breath express no doubt that Vicky could be on the first floor in no more than a minute.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2024, 05:53:32 PM »
It’s very telling when the naysayers express doubts that LHO could get to the second floor in about 90-seconds. But in the same breath express no doubt that Vicky could be on the first floor in no more than a minute.

In a nutshell it is more locked down than that. When they emerge out of the back of the TSBD they encounter a cop in the back of the TSBD and he tells them to go out front. The cop in the back of the TSBD was not in place until 12:36. They then do as they are told and walk back out front and encounter another cop there. He was not in place until 12:37. So what time did they really leave, if by their statement, they hurried through the building?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2024, 05:53:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2024, 06:31:40 PM »
A terminal bachelor it is. I am not surprised you do not know this about women. It was a somewhat cold and windy day. You obviously could care less how scroungy, disheveled, and frumpy you look but women do care.

Thank you for making my wife laugh