Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Escape Route Time Trial  (Read 17102 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's Escape Route Time Trial
« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2024, 12:41:47 AM »
Advertisement
Oh sorry, John, did I hurt your feelings?

I wasn't responding to you?? 

Why the question marks? You don't know who you were responding to?

And even if I was, the fact that my Mountain of Rock Solid Evidence will be here for eternity, whereas your speculation based on your faith is currently being flushed down the toilet, is presently where you're at.

Nasty, nasty, but hilarious nevertheless. It's funny, but I can actually understand how a little person can confuse an actual molehill for some sort of mountain. It's all a matter of perspective.

Why the question marks? You don't know who you were responding to?

You seem to be unaware of the formatting procedure of a Forum! So if you haven't learnt by now, after all this time that you spend here, I really can't help you.

Nasty, nasty, but hilarious nevertheless.

How was my post in any way "nasty", it's clear that you are the one with the hurt feelings! Poor misunderstood Martin! LOL!

It's funny, but I can actually understand how a little person can confuse an actual molehill for some sort of mountain.

A plethora of Eyewitnesses, physical evidence at the crime scene, physical evidence on the Murderer, flight, changing appearance, more attempted murder, etc etc, is a MOUNTAIN of EVIDENCE and on the other hand from Martin we have coulda, shoulda, woulda, probably, speculation and bucketloads of insults! Nice Work.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: January 11, 2024, 12:41:47 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #97 on: January 11, 2024, 12:51:52 AM »
You seem to be unaware of the formatting procedure of a Forum! So if you haven't learnt by now, after all this time that you spend here, I really can't help you.

How was my post in any way "nasty", it's clear that you are the one with the hurt feelings! Poor misunderstood Martin! LOL!

A plethora of Eyewitnesses, physical evidence at the crime scene, physical evidence on the Murderer, flight, changing appearance, more attempted murder, etc etc, is a MOUNTAIN of EVIDENCE and on the other hand from Martin we have coulda, shoulda, woulda, probably, speculation and bucketloads of insults! Nice Work.

JohnM

So predictable. Johnny has nothing of any significance to present. Very sad!

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2024, 12:57:54 AM »
So predictable. Johnny has nothing of any significance to present. Very sad!

So the Mountain of Rock Solid Evidence isn't significant? Interesting!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: January 11, 2024, 12:57:54 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #99 on: January 11, 2024, 01:04:01 AM »
So the Mountain of Rock Solid Evidence isn't significant? Interesting!

JohnM

No, it only exists in your mind. Perhaps one day you will understand that, but I seriously doubt it.
A bunch of one liners that misrepresent the actual evidence combined with flawed claims and assumptions that are not supported by evidence at all, is hardly "rock solid".

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2024, 01:47:22 AM »
No, it only exists in your mind.

Well yes, in my mind and in the History Books from now until the end of time!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2024, 01:47:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2024, 02:08:22 AM »
Well yes, in my mind and in the History Books from now until the end of time!

JohnM

Too bad that history books are written by the victors and are frequently found to be wrong as time passes by.

But thanks to the internet everything that's wrong with the official fairytale will also live on just as long.   Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2024, 02:22:30 AM »
But thanks to the internet everything that's wrong with the official fairytale will also live on just as long.   Thumb1:

Books are the perpetual history of the World and the internet frequently forgets, don't forget that this Forum lost everything before the great crash of 2018! LOL!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2024, 02:22:30 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2024, 02:28:53 AM »
Books are the perpetual history of the World and the internet frequently forgets, don't forget that this Forum lost everything before the great crash of 2018! LOL!

JohnM

Books in the old format probably won't exist in the next couple of decades. It will all be on the internet.
Data may be lost from time to time, like McAdams' website, but all the information will never be erased at the same time.

I'm sorry that you don't like that.