Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 18832 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2023, 01:58:22 PM »
Advertisement
You couldn't be more wrong.
A consistent feature of your work.
I measured the movement of the jfklimo relative to fixed objects (light poles)(gawkers), frame by frame, Z270 to Z312, & there was no drastic slowing.
But we all know that the limo almost stopped at about when Hill jumped onto it, much later than the shots.
There is zero error in any of my theory re any of the shots.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2023, 01:58:22 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2023, 03:00:24 PM »
I measured the movement of the jfklimo relative to fixed objects (light poles)(gawkers), frame by frame, Z270 to Z312, & there was no drastic slowing.
But we all know that the limo almost stopped at about when Hill jumped onto it, much later than the shots.
There is zero error in any of my theory re any of the shots.

You're nothing but wrong.
Just watch the Ant Davison version of the Z-film I posted in the OP. The limo drastically slows to almost a walking pace just before Hill gets to it.
There is the head shot, the limo begins to speed up and Hill reaches the limo.
You clearly don't know what you're doing.
Why do you think the outriders suddenly appear alongside the limo when they were alongside the follow-up car on Elm Street?
The limo slows to almost walking pace and the outriders are caught out by this sudden deceleration.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2023, 03:17:04 PM »
Just watch the Ant Davison version of the Z-film I posted in the OP. The limo drastically slows to almost a walking pace just before Hill gets to it.
Why do you think the outriders suddenly appear alongside the limo when they were alongside the follow-up car on Elm Street?
The limo slows to almost walking pace and the outriders are caught out by this sudden deceleration.

If you're referring to the Motorcycle Cops when you say "outriders", please include "Motorcycle" in your description and/or the actual Motorcycle Officer Names. Being "dead-on balls accurate" eliminates any possible confusion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2023, 03:17:04 PM »

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2023, 07:28:17 PM »
At Z313 (the headshot) Hill is level with the left front wheel of Queen Mary (Muchmore)(Nix).
At Z339 Hill touches the grip on the jfklimo (Zapruder).
Therefore u place the headshot at say Z330. No.
I had another look at Davison, there is no obvious slowing of the jfklimo at any time.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 07:32:55 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2023, 07:40:08 PM »
At Z313 (the headshot) Hill is level with the left front wheel of Queen Mary (Muchmore)(Nix).
At Z339 Hill touches the grip on the jfklimo (Zapruder).
I had another look at Davison, there is no obvious slowing of the jfklimo at any time.

Utter nonsense.

Wow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2023, 07:40:08 PM »

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2023, 07:49:18 PM »

Utter nonsense.

Wow.
Yes, Z330 for the headshot is utter nonsense, but it is your nonsense, the headshot was at Z312 (hits just before Z313).
There is no obvious stopping or near stopping of the jfklimo at any time. 
And the slowing is not very obvious. But i am sure that a detailed measure frame by frame would show that it did slow while Hill was climbing aboard.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 08:52:45 PM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2023, 08:43:50 AM »
Yes, Z330 for the headshot is utter nonsense, but it is your nonsense, the headshot was at Z312 (hits just before Z313).

I have never said the head shot was at z330. This is a lie.
Who do you think you are?
Everything you post is rubbish. Utter garbage.
You've clearly got problems.

There is no obvious stopping or near stopping of the jfklimo at any time. 
And the slowing is not very obvious. But i am sure that a detailed measure frame by frame would show that it did slow while Hill was climbing aboard.

Dozens of witnesses report the limo slowing down.
I'm sure you're not aware of this as you seem to know very little about the case.
We can clearly see, in multiple films, the outriders suddenly catch up with the limo as it slows down.
The slowing down of the limo in the Ant Davison is obvious. I don't believe you when you say you can't see it.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 09:12:05 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2023, 08:43:50 AM »

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2023, 11:03:23 AM »
I have never said the head shot was at z330. This is a lie.
Who do you think you are?
Everything you post is rubbish. Utter garbage.
You've clearly got problems.

Dozens of witnesses report the limo slowing down.
I'm sure you're not aware of this as you seem to know very little about the case.
We can clearly see, in multiple films, the outriders suddenly catch up with the limo as it slows down.
The slowing down of the limo in the Ant Davison is obvious. I don't believe you when you say you can't see it.
I agree almost 100% with your OP. So, its strange that we are arguing. I think that our semantics might have derailed a bit.
But there are 2 little side issues re some of your wordage that i have pointed out, & that u have not acknowledged.

(1). U said..........
.................You're nothing but wrong. Just watch the Ant Davison version of the Z-film I posted in the OP. The limo drastically slows to almost a walking pace just before Hill gets to it.
There is the head shot, the limo begins to speed up and Hill reaches the limo. You clearly don't know what you're doing.
The limo slows to almost walking pace and the outriders are caught out by this sudden deceleration............

My understanding of that wordage is that the limo slows just before Hill gets to it, & then there is the head shot, then Hill reaches the limo.
This suggests that the headshot was at about Z330.
But, we know that the headshot was at Z312/313. And, we know that Hill was level with the left front wheel of Queen Mary at Z313 (Muchmore)(Nix).

(2). U said..........
...............This deceleration of the limo is an obvious fact. It is shown in the Z-film, the Nix film, the Muchmore film and the Bronson film. It is the reason the distance between the limo and the follow-up car rapidly diminishes, it is the reason the outriders suddenly catch up with the limo, it is the reason Hill can make the gap............
I asked u for info re the distance between the jfklimo & Queen Mary. Because i know that there is no such footage or info. But u failed to reply.

(3). I will add this (3). I said that there was no obvious stopping or near stopping or slowing in the Davison footage.........
U said that i was wrong. My meaning was not that there was no slowing, my meaning was that there was no obvious slowing, ie without doing some detailed frame by frame measurements.
In particular, i was referring to Z270 to Z312.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 11:06:15 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »