Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Stop With The Limo Stop  (Read 18472 times)

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Stop With The Limo Stop
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2023, 01:34:54 PM »
Advertisement
    Thanks for the visual aid. Now I understand the crux of this issue. We really are discussing the possible angle of the AR-15 upon discharge/burst. Personally, I believe a possible AR-15 discharge went in the direction of The Steps/Short Wall. This would account for the Gordon Arnold description of "Report" still going over his head after he dove to the ground. It would also explain The Tarp that was seen over this same general area during the SS Reconstruction Filming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2023, 01:34:54 PM »

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2023, 01:38:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2023, 03:35:05 PM »

I'm not sure that the JFK Limo was partially traveling inside the Fast Lane vs being completely inside the Center Lane. Your video below shows the knockoff JFK Limo being entirely inside the Center Lane. Much like the SBT and the placement of Gov Connally's jump seat vs the position of JFK, you are doing likewise by moving the JFK Limo inside the Fast Lane vs SA Hickey's position inside the Queen Mary.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2023, 03:35:05 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2023, 08:06:40 PM »
Just to keep things on track gentlemen - this thread is concerned with alteration to the Z-film, if you could keep your comments focused on this topic it would be appreciated.
I thought you'd be eager to present your best evidence for such alteration, Royell, but it appears you'd rather jump on board with a different fantasy in which an AR-15 is unleashed in front of a row of spectators stood feet away and nobody notices.
Go figure

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2023, 09:58:21 PM »
    I'm not sure that the JFK Limo was partially traveling inside the Fast Lane vs being completely inside the Center Lane. Your video below shows the knockoff JFK Limo being entirely inside the Center Lane. Much like the SBT and the placement of Gov Connally's jump seat vs the position of JFK, you are doing likewise by moving the JFK Limo inside the Fast Lane vs SA Hickey's position inside the Queen Mary.
I have answered in the following thread.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2833.96.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2023, 09:58:21 PM »

Offline Billy Carr

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2023, 12:16:55 PM »
Where can i find footage showing that the distance between the limo & the follow-up car diminishes?
Where can i find the listed measurements?
The Nix Muchmore Bronson footages show the gap (ie the 2 limos are in the same frame) starting at almost Z312. No good to me.
Likewize any footage or photo before say Z218 is of little use to me.
The critical period is say Z280 to Z300.

Marjan, I have actually been working on some of these measurements and calculations for a long time. I actually did extensive work several years ago and I am just now finding time to work on it some more and coax the data to be presentable in an understandable and scientific way. I want to publish the data along with ways in which someone can repeat it, verify it, scrutinize it, and critique it.

I can share some of it with you on a private basis, but I am not ready to do so openly until I'm ready. It answers this and several other things. But spoiler alert: the evidence shows the limo slows and that the Zapruder film appears to be consistent with a real, uncut film, at least in the portions I can study.

This invitation is open to anyone on the forum who wants to see the data rather than some guessing and supposition.

I am primarily researching an as-yet unknown feature of the Zapruder film, but one of the side benefits is that is can be used to calculate the limo motion pretty accurately ... or particularly, find anomalies in the motion of the limo. It could, conceivably, find anomalies in the Z-film itself, if there are any.

My research is somewhat like the work of Alvarez on the limo, but, unlike him, I show my work ... and, as other researchers have postulated, he was not completely accurate. If you look at his *HSCA report, Figure 7, you can tell without processing the data that he's cooking the numbers. (Watch his inaccurate use of the word "exactly" in the same sentence as the not-so-exact "few.") The epitome of absurdity in Alvarez's work on the limo stop is his Figure 7 caption: "Individual measurements are accurate to about +/- 4 inches." Yeah, ok, whatever. Meanwhile, the same graph has "~12 mph" and "~10 feet" which sounds pretty approximate! What hubris. He did not do anywhere near the research to come up with +/- 4 inch accuracy. That's ridiculous.

See A physicist examines the Kennedy assassination film (from LBL) as it is better than HSCA's copy.

https://imgur.com/a/rOXS4zd
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 12:18:50 PM by Billy Carr »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2023, 06:22:19 PM »
Marjan, I have actually been working on some of these measurements and calculations for a long time. I actually did extensive work several years ago and I am just now finding time to work on it some more and coax the data to be presentable in an understandable and scientific way. I want to publish the data along with ways in which someone can repeat it, verify it, scrutinize it, and critique it.

I can share some of it with you on a private basis, but I am not ready to do so openly until I'm ready. It answers this and several other things. But spoiler alert: the evidence shows the limo slows and that the Zapruder film appears to be consistent with a real, uncut film, at least in the portions I can study.

This invitation is open to anyone on the forum who wants to see the data rather than some guessing and supposition.

I am primarily researching an as-yet unknown feature of the Zapruder film, but one of the side benefits is that is can be used to calculate the limo motion pretty accurately ... or particularly, find anomalies in the motion of the limo. It could, conceivably, find anomalies in the Z-film itself, if there are any.

My research is somewhat like the work of Alvarez on the limo, but, unlike him, I show my work ... and, as other researchers have postulated, he was not completely accurate. If you look at his *HSCA report, Figure 7, you can tell without processing the data that he's cooking the numbers. (Watch his inaccurate use of the word "exactly" in the same sentence as the not-so-exact "few.") The epitome of absurdity in Alvarez's work on the limo stop is his Figure 7 caption: "Individual measurements are accurate to about +/- 4 inches." Yeah, ok, whatever. Meanwhile, the same graph has "~12 mph" and "~10 feet" which sounds pretty approximate! What hubris. He did not do anywhere near the research to come up with +/- 4 inch accuracy. That's ridiculous.

See A physicist examines the Kennedy assassination film (from LBL) as it is better than HSCA's copy.

https://imgur.com/a/rOXS4zd

spoiler alert: the evidence shows the limo slows and that the Zapruder film appears to be consistent with a real, uncut film, at least in the portions I can study.

The authenticity of the Z-film is proven, The hugely comprehensive examination conducted by Roland Zavada and his subsequent findings should be considered the last word on this subject. The silence of the Altfans regarding the challenge for them to produce their best evidence of alteration is deafening.
The Davison version of the Z-film posted in the OP clearly shows a radical deceleration of the limo prior to the head shot.
Your work sounds intriguing but the proof is in the pudding.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2023, 06:22:19 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2023, 08:23:59 PM »
spoiler alert: the evidence shows the limo slows and that the Zapruder film appears to be consistent with a real, uncut film, at least in the portions I can study.

The authenticity of the Z-film is proven, The hugely comprehensive examination conducted by Roland Zavada and his subsequent findings should be considered the last word on this subject. The silence of the Altfans regarding the challenge for them to produce their best evidence of alteration is deafening.
The Davison version of the Z-film posted in the OP clearly shows a radical deceleration of the limo prior to the head shot.
Your work sounds intriguing but the proof is in the pudding.

Hi Dan, Back in 2013 when Chris and I would correspond back and forth, he thought the Zapruder film was altered somehow. Thank you for everything, Sincerely yours, Michael