Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yet Another Shooter??  (Read 17175 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Yet Another Shooter??
« on: October 21, 2023, 10:53:56 PM »
Advertisement
Here's one for the Tinfoil Brigade that I don't think has been spotted before.
I was looking through some Towner pics when I noticed the character circled in red:

A closer look appears to reveal someone carrying a rifle in the seconds after the assassination:

Go figure.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 11:51:41 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

Yet Another Shooter??
« on: October 21, 2023, 10:53:56 PM »

Online Gerry Down

Re: Yet Another Shooter??
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 12:11:45 AM »
Is that person standing on the bench that the young black couple were sitting on? The couple who threw down the soda bottle.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 05:17:50 AM »
This image is TOWNER 3 SLIDE. If you look closely, the very top of the picket fence/the sharp pointed pickets, are at a level of just above the knees of this guy/kid. Just how do you think this person is managing to remain perched this high above the picket fence? The 2 by 4's which reinforce the fence are ALL on the other side of the fence. The entire side of the picket fence facing this person is Smooth/Slick. There has to be something up against the fence/alongside the fence that this person is standing atop. Either someone has placed something alongside/up against the fence that this person is standing atop, or maybe this person is standing on 1 of those dirt piles that Gordon Arnold mentioned in his 6/6/1989 Sixth Floor Interview. The point along the picket fence where we are seeing this person is only feet away from where Gordon Arnold claimed to have been assaulted by a "policeman wearing no hat". This elevated position hugging the picket fence would have been ideal for a spotter or shooter on 11/22/63. A spotter or shooter positioned here would also explain the quickness with which Gordon Arnold was accosted immediately following the Kill Shot.   
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 05:20:23 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 05:17:50 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2023, 11:00:06 PM »
Is that person standing on the bench that the young black couple were sitting on? The couple who threw down the soda bottle.

Hi Gerry,
Most likely this person is standing on either a step or the shelter’s south entrance steps abutment, which currently stands 22.4” above the concrete pavement. The abutment top surface is approximately 3’x1’. My background photo was taken near where the couple’s bench was located.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 12:31:15 AM »
Here's one for the Tinfoil Brigade that I don't think has been spotted before.
I was looking through some Towner pics when I noticed the character circled in red:

A closer look appears to reveal someone carrying a rifle in the seconds after the assassination:

Go figure.

You believe that shows a person carrying a rifle?  And he is hanging around for the post assassination press conference?  LOL.  Wow,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2023, 12:31:15 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2023, 12:38:27 AM »
  Towner 3 show that guy/kid's knees to be just below the very tip-top of the picket fence. Now, eyeball that man's knees inside the shelter straight across to the picket fence. His knees are at a height of only roughly 1/2 way up the fence. Nowhere near the Top of the fence, and that is if he were standing at the very top of those steps, which would have placed his body somewhat inside the shelter to have possibly been photo'd from the rear. Also, the position of this guy/kid's arms are not indicative of someone standing upright on a level surface such as concrete. Nobody stands with their arms bent/cocked in this manner while standing on a level/flat surface such as concrete  With every new piece of information/evidence that is unearthed, the Gordon Arnold story continues becoming more and more credible.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 01:00:55 AM »
You believe that shows a person carrying a rifle?  And he is hanging around for the post assassination press conference?  LOL.  Wow,

You believe that shows a person carrying a rifle?

No, I don't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2023, 01:00:55 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2023, 01:18:18 AM »
You believe that shows a person carrying a rifle?

No, I don't.

"A closer look appears to reveal someone carrying a rifle in the seconds after the assassination:"

I guess I'm not following.   What exactly is the point?