Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yet Another Shooter??  (Read 16643 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Yet Another Shooter??
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 07:42:09 PM »
Advertisement
This is way, way after the shooting. It's just someone running around, that's all. You can even see the charter bus in the underpass. Do you really think the killers would have been lurking around with guns like this? Ridiculous. All these had to do is stick their gun out, shoot, and disappear and let them pandemonium begin.

Don't you agree it looks like the guy is holding something that could be interpreted as being a rifle?

Obviously it could be a trick of the camera angle, he might not be carrying anything at all.
And, obviously, a guy running around with a rifle in broad daylight is hardly on the cards.
But the conspiratorial mind must have it's fun.
I'm just surprised it hadn't been spotted sooner.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 07:42:09 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2023, 08:25:37 PM »
Don't you agree it looks like the guy is holding something that could be interpreted as being a rifle?

Obviously it could be a trick of the camera angle, he might not be carrying anything at all.
And, obviously, a guy running around with a rifle in broad daylight is hardly on the cards.
But the conspiratorial mind must have it's fun.
I'm just surprised it hadn't been spotted sooner.

The "faux rifle" man in Towner03 is mentioned here ( Link ) and a crop of the figure was featured in the 1993 Robert Groden book "The Killing of a President". They're serious about it.

Here's the caption in Groden's 1993 book (p. 57):

"The first man to reach the stockade fence jumps onto a cement pedestal attached to the
     cement pergola structure and scans the parking lot beyond the fence (top). If anyone alive
     saw what happened to the assassin, this man did. He was neither identified nor questioned
     and has never come forward."

Towner03 was taken quite a bit later than Groden seems to think. The second press bus is in the Underpass tunnel. The Mark Tyler animation ( Link ) has Towner03 being snapped 106 secs after the head shot.

To me, the "faux rifle" figure is of short stature, possibly a teenager.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 12:45:43 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 10:14:47 PM »
The "faux rifle" man in Towner03 is mentioned here ( Link ) and a crop of the figure was featured in the 1993 Robert Groden book "The Killing of a President". They're serious about it.

I have a copy of "The Killing Of A President" and appreciate many of the images in that book. It's author, Groden, is another pusher of that guy/kid standing on a cement pedestal on Towner 3. Whether intentional, accidental, and/or due to sheer incompetence, Groden has been a huge distributor of JFK Assassination disinformation which he continues doing to this day. I believe his biggest transgression among many is his splicing together of assorted JFK Assassination footage. This has created all kinds of confusion as to exactly who filmed what and ensuing Line-Of-Sight issues. Groden through his slicing and dicing of assassination film footage managed to shroud the work of Darnell, who is only now beginning to gain the recognition he merited for his 11/22/63 assassination filming of Houston St, Elm St, the Elm Ext, the top of the triple underpass, the train yard, the area between the picket fence and the short wall, and the exterior of the TSBD. In short, anything proffered by Groden has to be looked at closely.     
« Last Edit: October 23, 2023, 10:20:22 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 10:14:47 PM »

Offline Fergus O'brien

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2023, 01:19:34 PM »
i see what you are getting at here .you decided it was a good day to poke fun at people who have a differing opinion to you . that you did it via a childish insult (tinfoil comment ) and that you did it with a photo that any reasonable person can see does not show what you are talking about probably speaks volumes .

the person in the photo was either in that area or near it as the motorcade came by , or he was one of a few very early people to run that way . i mean before the main dash by a lot of people up there . it seems clear to me (but some may not agree) that the person is turned and is looking either into the area of the car park or beyond that perhaps trying to see the limo on the stemmons . i would say its a man. he appears to be angled about the right , on or both hands seem to be on or near his hips or lower back . maybe a bit out of breath from running so fast . certainly not anything suspicious .

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2023, 10:07:57 PM »
Here is an enhanced 18 frame stack from a film/video pan of the fence_shelter_gap taken probably Saturday the 23rd. No large mounds of dirt, let alone any piles large enough to raise an individual to the height seen in the Jim Towner#3 photo.

Edit. I notice there are not strong shadows in the video. Saturday was bright but possibly Sunday before the sky was overcast.

Edit 20231025
I realize now that the stacked 18 frame clip came from a snippet from the SS reconstruction film. I have December 5th for that date.   

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 06:06:38 PM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2023, 10:07:57 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2023, 11:20:59 PM »
Here is an enhanced 18 frame stack from a film/video pan of the fence_shelter_gap taken probably Saturday the 23rd. No large mounds of dirt, let alone any piles large enough to raise an individual to the height seen in the Jim Towner#3 photo.

Great work yet again Hackers.
There is also this Allen pic from the day:

A close-up reveals a similar lack of dirt piles.

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2023, 11:28:38 PM »
Yeah, I looked at a Murry photo similar to Allen's but it was too shadowed. I edited my post as video appears to be under an overcast sky. If I remember correctly it was Sunday before the sky became overcast.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2023, 11:28:38 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2023, 12:51:54 AM »

Edit. I notice there are not strong shadows in the video. Saturday was bright but possibly Sunday before the sky was overcast.

We need to be very careful when time stamping ALL assassination images. The SS did a detailed video of Dealey Plaza, the TSBD, etc. shortly after the assassination. According to Max Holland on a video he posted in conjunction with "The Lost Bullet", this SS re-creation was done 5 DAYS AFTER the assassination. The flower arrangements sitting on the Knoll in the pic you posted are positioned very closely to the  SS images of the Knoll and the flowers on it then. I believe your timeline with respect to the pic you posted is incorrect. Also, the pic you posted shows little if any of the ground area (N) of the big tree that was roughly in line with The Bench. This area (N) of the big tree would be the same area that the guy/kid was shown in Towner 3. Your posted pic therefore provides nothing with respect to that guy/kid standing on something against/near the fence in Towner 3.       
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 12:53:28 AM by Royell Storing »