Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who do you believe?  (Read 33655 times)

Offline Wesley Johnson

Re: Who do you believe?
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2018, 03:07:02 PM »
Advertisement
Do you understand what a theory is?

Do you know that Oswald knew Jarman's surname? Or Normans'? They didn?t even know Bonnie Ray Williams' surname. How tall do you believe Givens was.....and Norman? Do you think the facts require me to retract?

Sure I know what a theory is, but you guys don't. Why don't you name the one you believe and we can continue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2018, 03:07:02 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2018, 03:15:35 PM »
It seems he is completely clueless and beyond any sense of reality. Givens wasn't anywhere near the TSBD when Norman and Jarman made their way to the 5th floor. Wesley seems to be one of those LNs who won't let the facts get in the way of a bogus selfserving claim.

The reality is that, according to his own testimony, Givens left the building to see the motorcade with Norman and Jarman, but he left them and went first to the parking lot east of Elm and Houston and then to the corner of Main and Record, where he was when the shots were fired. There is no way the short guy was Givens.

Marty, I never said it was Givens, I said probably. The point is Oswald never named Norman and the fact of the matter is Norman never said he had lunch with Oswald. He also said he never saw Oswald during lunch. Givens on the other hand did say he saw Oswald. On the 6th floor the last time he saw him. Do you dispute Givens saying he saw Oswald on the 6th floor. And for one who claimed I insulted them you sure walk a fine line there Marty. The pot calling the kettle black there a little Marty.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »

Marty, I never said it was Givens, I said probably. The point is Oswald never named Norman and the fact of the matter is Norman never said he had lunch with Oswald. He also said he never saw Oswald during lunch. Givens on the other hand did say he saw Oswald. On the 6th floor the last time he saw him. Do you dispute Givens saying he saw Oswald on the 6th floor. And for one who claimed I insulted them you sure walk a fine line there Marty. The pot calling the kettle black there a little Marty.

Are you talking to me?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2018, 05:37:27 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2018, 05:41:07 PM »
Are you talking to me?

Yeah, I'm talking to you. So what? Who are you Robert De Niro in taxi?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2018, 05:49:07 PM »

Yeah, I'm talking to you. So what? Who are you Robert De Niro in taxi?

If you want a response, at least get my name right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2018, 05:49:07 PM »

Offline Wesley Johnson

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2018, 06:05:27 PM »
If you want a response, at least get my name right.

Gee I'm sorry Martin. I didn't realize you were so touchy.  :o

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »

Sure I know what a theory is, but you guys don't. Why don't you name the one you believe and we can continue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2018, 10:40:44 PM »
The WC defender argument is that Oswald stated he ate his lunch in the domino room with Jr and a short guy, believed to be Jarman and Norman, when asked by Fritz.

What possible reason would Oswald have do such a thing when it was so easily disproven?

I would like to see a best guess of the conversation between Fritz and Oswald that you guys think happened that day.......give it a shot.