Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Hunter Biden laptop  (Read 31593 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Hunter Biden laptop
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2023, 12:56:20 AM »
Advertisement
Why should the FBI address a debunked conspiracy theory based on Russian disinformation?

Trump's own Attorney General Bill Barr said there was nothing to it. He knows it's a joke. He refused to appoint a special counsel.

Republicans already investigated this conspiracy theory in 2020 and found NOTHING.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump has been indicted by the DOJ for espionage and will be arrested tomorrow.

Barr Says No Need For Special Counsel For Hunter Biden Probe
https://www.npr.org/2020/12/21/948787251/barr-says-no-need-for-special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-probe-election-fraud-clai

GOP report: No wrongdoing in Biden son ties to Ukraine firm
September 23, 2020

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-report-wrongdoing-biden-son-ties-ukraine-firm/story?id=73192146

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden
The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.
Sept. 23, 2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/23/us/politics/biden-inquiry-republicans-johnson.html

House Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden
After months of investigation and many public accusations of corruption against Mr. Biden and his family, the first report of the premier House G.O.P. inquiry showed no proof of such misconduct.
May 10, 2023
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/10/us/politics/hunter-biden-house-republicans-report.html

LOL.  Dirty Hunter is pleading guilty.  He committed hundreds of felonies.  The walls are closing in on Biden, Inc.  Daddy Big Guy is waiting on the call from China according to Dirty Hunter. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2023, 12:56:20 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2023, 01:00:17 AM »
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Evidence of corruption and potentially treason taken directly from Dirty Hunter's email.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2023, 11:03:57 AM »
Hunter = GUILTY of tax and gun crimes.  The only question now is whether the judge is gullible enough to accept his plea deal instead of holding him fully accountable for the hundreds of felonies and potentially treason committed by Dirty Hunter and the Big Guy.  They have Hunter's own words now to confirm that he sold influence to China with the full backing of his father. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2023, 11:03:57 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2023, 11:06:43 AM »
Hunter = GUILTY of tax and gun crimes.  The only question now is whether the judge is gullible enough to accept his plea deal instead of holding him fully accountable for the hundreds of felonies and potentially treason committed by Dirty Hunter and the Big Guy.  They have Hunter's own words now to confirm that he sold influence to China with the full backing of his father.

:D :D

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2023, 11:07:34 AM »
:D :D

What happened to claiming the tax and gun charges were a "conspiracy theory"?  HA HA HA. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2023, 11:07:34 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2023, 11:20:07 AM »

Even the leftist rag Wash Post has confirmed that there is evidence to charge Hunter for tax and gun charges.

"Federal agents believe there is enough evidence to criminally charge Hunter Biden with tax crimes and with lying about his drug use when he bought a handgun in 2018, the Washington Post and CBS News have reported."

Perhaps you shouldn't believe everything that's written in a newspaper.

Who cares what Federal agents believe, when no charges have been filed?

Hunter has now pled guilty to the tax and gun crimes.   That's "guilty" as in admitting that he committed these specific crimes.   Let me guess.  This doesn't really mean he was guilty.  Maybe he is under CIA mind control etc. because we can't dismiss every possible counterexplanation with absolute certainty. 
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 12:06:37 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2023, 01:23:25 PM »
How arrogant and stupid that Dirty Hunter attended a state dinner on the day that he pled guilty for federal tax and gun charges.  Guess who else was in attendance.  The corrupt AG Merrick Garland who gave him a pass on his hundreds of felonies and obstructed the investigation.  There is no shame in the clown show.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2023, 01:23:25 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2023, 08:01:41 PM »
The corrupt DOJ is leaking evidence in the case against Trump to the press.  It's amazing how there is a complete double standard of justice.  Where is the manifesto of the Nashville shooter?  That was months ago and not a single leak or release of the document.  When it comes to Trump, though, the DOJ illegally leaks information left and right.