Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 18505 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2022, 07:11:30 PM »
Advertisement
The note-takers said Oswald claimed to be in the domino room having lunch with one or more people there, or that Oswald saw two people who came into the lunchroom. Taking all the reports from those present when Oswald was questioned, Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom and possibly had lunch with Oswald there.

The note-takers said Oswald claimed to be in the domino room having lunch with one or more people there,

No, that's not true Mr O.... Both Fritz's and Hosty's scribbled notes have been posted many times, and those notes say nothing about Lee telling Fritz that he ate lunch with anybody....He said that he was alone in the lunchroom.

or that Oswald saw two people who came into the lunchroom.

No, that's not true Mr O....Lee said that he saw two fellow employees walk by the lunchroom as he was eating his lunch.. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2022, 07:11:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2022, 07:43:47 PM »
If you go to other sites where controversial historic events are discussed - the Lindbergh baby kidnapping, Sacco and Vanzetti whatever - none of the participants discuss the evidence the way the Oswald defenders do. Nobody. And participants give their own ideas, their own theories, as to who was involved. Nobody dodges requests on who they think kidnapped the baby. Or who killed JonBenet Ramsay. And simply and only attack the evidence against Hauptmann or whoever.

Making conjectures about who committed crimes is pitifully easy. Substantiating those conjectures with reliable evidence — not so much. That applies to the JonBenet case (still unsolved) as much as it does to the JFK case. There is no virtue in making up creative stories.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2022, 07:44:13 PM »
Jerry posed the question as to why Oswald would target Walker, a right winger, and JFK, a leftist, for assassination.  What facts do I "need to establish" to respond to this question?  There is no debate that a sniper attack on a public figure is an extremely rare crime.  There is no debate that both crimes occurred in Dallas.  There is no debate that both crimes occurred just a few months apart.  From those widely known and accepted facts, we can logically infer that the crimes were related due to their rarity and proximity in time and location.  It would be extremely unlikely that two such rare crimes would occur in Dallas within such a relatively short time frame and be unrelated.  So the same shooter almost certainly committed both crimes. 

Are you suggesting these facts are incorrect and that the two crimes are not related?  If Oswald committed both crimes (as the evidence confirms including his confession to Marina regarding his involvement in the Walker attempt), then we can infer from these facts certain conclusions as to why Oswald choose these specific targets for the reasons that I've discussed.  Most importantly opportunity and political grievances.  Walker lived in Dallas.  He was a right winger who Oswald hated for his political views.  His presence in Dallas made him accessible to Oswald who had limited means of transportation and funds.   Similarly, JFK's motorcade passed Oswald's place of employment.  Oswald had grievances against the US that he freely expressed.  JFK was the literal and symbolic head of the country that Oswald detested.  Oswald had motive and opportunity to commit both crimes.  There is nothing made up about any of this.  Certainly nothing you have articulated since your responses have been limited to contrarian commentary directed at me instead of addressing the facts and circumstances of the case.

From those widely known and accepted facts, we can logically infer that the crimes were related due to their rarity and proximity in time and location. '

There you go again, jumping to a conclusion not supported by the evidence. The mere fact that two attacks took place in Dallas within a few months of eachother tells you absolutely nothing about any possible relationship between those two crimes.

It would be extremely unlikely that two such rare crimes would occur in Dallas within such a relatively short time frame and be unrelated.

Your opinion isn't evidence. It is, at best, wishful thinking.

Are you suggesting these facts are incorrect and that the two crimes are not related?

No, I am suggesting that you are (once again) jumping to selfserving "conclusions".

Certainly nothing you have articulated since your responses have been limited to contrarian commentary directed at me instead of addressing the facts and circumstances of the case.

What facts would that be? All I see are your opinions and there is no point for me to debate those. Start presenting actual facts and circumstances of the case and I will respond. As long as you keep up making your own alternate reality (just like your orange high priest) I am not going to bother to justify any of it with a response.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2022, 07:44:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2022, 07:46:08 PM »
The note-takers said Oswald claimed to be in the domino room having lunch with one or more people there, or that Oswald saw two people who came into the lunchroom. Taking all the reports from those present when Oswald was questioned, Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom and possibly had lunch with Oswald there.

Nobody (except arguably Hosty) took contemporaneous notes. Not all the accounts said domino room either, just first floor.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2022, 07:52:15 PM »
Yes, John....I believe that you're right.   Attempting to tie the Walker incident to the assassination of JFK isn't logical.   Apparently the investigators weren't as perceptive as our Mr "Smith" because  DPD Chief Curry simply shrugged off the suggestion when he was asked if there was a connection between the two events.

However....I do believe there is a common MO in the two events.   Though there would have been no logical reason to tie the two events together on the evening of 11/22/63, it is now obvious that there is a common MO that can be applied to both events.

The common denominator is... Lee Oswald.    And in both events there are many many questions  that require answers that only Lee Oswald could supply.   

Two sniper attacks occurring on public figures in the same city within a few months of each other is a pretty "logical reason to tie the two events together."   They couldn't know with certainty that on 11.22 that they were connected until an investigation could be conducted but they certainly had a reasonable basis to believe they were related due to rarity of such a crime and the proximity in time and location.   I'm not sure why you find this mysterious or sinister.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2022, 07:52:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2022, 12:12:01 AM »
Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom

Not necessarily. It could just as easily mean that Oswald saw both men as they "came in" the building through the backdoor, which was very close to the door of the Domino room.

Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom

My first thought when I read that they  "came in"  is that Lee was saying that Jarman and Norman "came in"  meant that they came in from outside...  IOW Lee said they came into the building.  He sure as hell wasn't saying that they came into the Lunchroom....Because he said that he was there in that lunchroom alone and he said nothing about anybody joining him and what's more  Jarman and Norman never said anything about entering the lunchroom.

This is the crap that the LNer's attempt to use to propagate the Warren Commission's big lie.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2022, 12:24:36 AM »
Nobody (except arguably Hosty) took contemporaneous notes. Not all the accounts said domino room either, just first floor.

I know that Fritz testified that he took no notes while interrogating Lee Oswald, but if you've seen the Notes that Fritz said he took several days after the interrogation you should be able to see that Fritz was a damned liar.   Nobody would hastily scribble those notes in the truncated and haphazard manner that is seen in Fritz's notes if he wrote them several days afterward.   ( Just the idea that he would take notes several days later is absurd) 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2022, 12:24:36 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2022, 01:56:04 PM »
The note-takers said Oswald claimed to be in the domino room having lunch with one or more people there,

No, that's not true Mr O.... Both Fritz's and Hosty's scribbled notes have been posted many times, and those notes say nothing about Lee telling Fritz that he ate lunch with anybody....He said that he was alone in the lunchroom.

I don't think they say Oswald said he was alone.

or that Oswald saw two people who came into the lunchroom.

No, that's not true Mr O....Lee said that he saw two fellow employees walk by the lunchroom as he was eating his lunch..

FBI agent James Bookhout, wrote:

"OSWALD stated that on November 22, 1963, he had eaten lunch in the lunch room at the Texas School Book Depository, alone, but recalled possibly two Negro employees walking through the room during this period. He stated possibly one of these employees was called ‘Junior’ and the other was a short individual whose name he could not recall but whom he would be able to recognize."     (WR, p.622)

Secret Service agent Thomas Kelley wrote:

"He said he ate his lunch with the colored boys who worked with him. He described one of them as ‘Junior’, a colored boy, and the other was a little short negro boy."     (WR, p.626)

What Fritz wrote: "say two negr. came in. One Jr. + short negro" refers to what Bookhout and Kelley wrote. There's nothing in all these accounts about Jarman and Norman entering the building through the back door.