Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 18492 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2022, 05:21:03 PM »
Advertisement
The perfect opening for chappie and his claim of seeing an image of you taking a knee at his gravesite. Seems that you have a rather sensitive area…

Where did you get the idea that there’s anything sensitive about it for me?  Chapman has yet to explain why it’s such a sensitive matter for him though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2022, 05:21:03 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2022, 05:33:06 PM »
Where did you get the idea that there’s anything sensitive about it for me?  Chapman has yet to explain why it’s such a sensitive matter for him though.

Only 3 things you need to know
about the nightmare on Elm

1) That Oswald got what he deserved
2) That IacLOLetti worships a cold-blooded killer
3) See above

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2022, 05:43:09 PM »
Why would anyone claim that LHO couldn’t tell a lie?    ???

This isn’t the story about George Washington and the cherry tree.   ::)

I've never heard of anybody claiming that Lee Oswald was a saint....  But when he answered Fritz's question about where he was when JFK passed by the TSBD, he simply answered Fritz and said that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom .....and when Fritz asked him if there was anybody else in the lunchroom, Lee simply said that he recalled seeing a couple of fellow employees walk by the room as he was sitting there.   

I will tell you that I have some doubt that Lee was simply sitting there in the lunchroom, because I believe he was prepared to duck out of sight into the adjoining  shower room, because he didn't want anybody to see him.   He was playing the role of a man who had attempted to shoot JFK.....  And if somebody told one of Castro's spies that they knew that Lee Oswald hadn't shot at JFK because they had seen him in the lunchroom just a minute or so before the shots were fired then Lee would have ended his life in front of Castro's firing squad in Cuba.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2022, 05:43:09 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2022, 06:08:18 PM »

I will tell you that I have some doubt that Lee was simply sitting there in the lunchroom, because I believe he was prepared to duck out of sight into the adjoining  shower room, because he didn't want anybody to see him.   He was playing the role of a man who had attempted to shoot JFK.....  And if somebody told one of Castro's spies that they knew that Lee Oswald hadn't shot at JFK because they had seen him in the lunchroom just a minute or so before the shots were fired then Lee would have ended his life in front of Castro's firing squad in Cuba.   

This part is pure comedy gold.   Why didn't he just stay on the 6th floor if he was part of the plot to frame himself and wanted to stay out of sight?  Instead he goes down to the lunchroom (the place most likely to be seen an lunchtime) and hangs out while preparing to duck into a shower room?  LOL.  What was he going to do if someone was taking a shower etc.?

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2022, 06:31:23 PM »

As soon as you start invoking this “idol” nonsense…

The perfect opening for chappie and his claim of seeing an image of you taking a knee at his gravesite. Seems that you have a rather sensitive area…
Their type of thinking, of reasoning or judgment, is never applied to anyone else in this event. Only Oswald's behavior or actions are considered off limits. Or given the most innocent of explanations. Meanwhile, the behavior of others, of Brennan or Brewer or McDonald or "X" or "Y", is given the most critical of interpretations. Interpretations that are then used to impeach that person's credibility or to label the evidence "tainted." They will be silent, for example, when Ruth Paine is accused of being involved - no critical examination of the claims against her - while they are always - always - quick to come to Oswald's defense. Every single time.

If you go to other sites where controversial historic events are discussed - the Lindbergh baby kidnapping, Sacco and Vanzetti whatever - none of the participants discuss the evidence the way the Oswald defenders do. Nobody. And participants give their own ideas, their own theories, as to who was involved. Nobody dodges requests on who they think kidnapped the baby. Or who killed JonBenet Ramsay. And simply and only attack the evidence against Hauptmann or whoever.

It's only with Oswald. "Idolize" or "cult followers", however you want to label it, it's obvious and very bizarre. It's again, as I've said, Oswald as a sort of American Dreyfus.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2022, 06:31:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2022, 06:35:38 PM »
Making up likelihoods is what “Richard” considers “logic”.

Yes, John....I believe that you're right.   Attempting to tie the Walker incident to the assassination of JFK isn't logical.   Apparently the investigators weren't as perceptive as our Mr "Smith" because  DPD Chief Curry simply shrugged off the suggestion when he was asked if there was a connection between the two events.

However....I do believe there is a common MO in the two events.   Though there would have been no logical reason to tie the two events together on the evening of 11/22/63, it is now obvious that there is a common MO that can be applied to both events.

The common denominator is... Lee Oswald.    And in both events there are many many questions  that require answers that only Lee Oswald could supply.   

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2022, 06:42:34 PM »
I've never heard of anybody claiming that Lee Oswald was a saint....  But when he answered Fritz's question about where he was when JFK passed by the TSBD, he simply answered Fritz and said that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom .....and when Fritz asked him if there was anybody else in the lunchroom, Lee simply said that he recalled seeing a couple of fellow employees walk by the room as he was sitting there.   

The note-takers said Oswald claimed to be in the domino room having lunch with one or more people there, or that Oswald saw two people who came into the lunchroom. Taking all the reports from those present when Oswald was questioned, Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom and possibly had lunch with Oswald there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2022, 06:42:34 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2022, 06:58:44 PM »
The note-takers said Oswald claimed to be in the domino room having lunch with one or more people there, or that Oswald saw two people who came into the lunchroom. Taking all the reports from those present when Oswald was questioned, Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom and possibly had lunch with Oswald there.

Fritz's note saying they "came in" means the two black men entered the lunchroom

Not necessarily. It could just as easily mean that Oswald saw both men as they "came in" the building through the backdoor, which was very close to the door of the Domino room.