Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 24176 times)

Offline Paul J Cummings

Advertisement
WTF are you saying with the 35 minutes. Johnny Brewer himself is questionable for turning in Oswald. I ignore them because the Texas Theatre employee sold popcorn to Oswald around 1PM. SO hell yes I'm ignoring them because I'll take up close employee serving popcorn versus witnesses from a distance. I would also suggest you do more background on Brewer and another employee at the store who knew Ruby.

quote author=David Von Pein link=topic=3509.msg132029#msg132029 date=1655435334]
It's not JUST Markham. Several other witnesses IDed LHO in the area with a gun. But you'll just ignore them, right?

So you think Oswald was in the theater at about 1:00 PM, right? Which, if true, means he would have then left the theater about 35 minutes later in order to be seen standing in front of Johnny Brewer's shoe store at about 1:35 PM. And then Oswald re-enters the theater after seemingly trying to avoid the police cars screaming past the Hardy's Shoe Store on Jefferson Boulevard (per Brewer's testimony).

How much sense does that scenario make---even if you're a CTer?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/11/acquilla-clemons-and-murder-of-jd-tippit.html
[/quote]

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

It's not JUST Markham. Several other witnesses IDed LHO in the area with a gun. But you'll just ignore them, right?

So you think Oswald was in the theater at about 1:00 PM, right? Which, if true, means he would have then left the theater about 35 minutes later in order to be seen standing in front of Johnny Brewer's shoe store at about 1:35 PM. And then Oswald re-enters the theater after seemingly trying to avoid the police cars screaming past the Hardy's Shoe Store on Jefferson Boulevard (per Brewer's testimony).

How much sense does that scenario make---even if you're a CTer? Did the plotters screw up and have TWO different "Lee Oswalds" go to the theater at about the same time between 1 and 2 PM on Nov. 22? How dumb would that have been?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2017/11/acquilla-clemons-and-murder-of-jd-tippit.html

How much sense does that scenario make-

It doesn't because it's a strawman argument, not even worthy of discussion.

Offline Paul J Cummings

It's like he can't comprehend that Oswald WAS IN THE THEATRE. Does he even research beyond the WC report?

How much sense does that scenario make-

It doesn't because it's a strawman argument, not even worthy of discussion.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online David Von Pein

It's like he can't comprehend that Oswald WAS IN THE THEATRE. Does he even research beyond the WC report?

Oswald was in his room on Beckley at 1 PM. How could he be in the theater at the same time?

Or is Earlene Roberts supposed to be tossed under the bus too?

Offline Paul J Cummings

Re: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2022, 04:25:07 AM »
Oh I can play that game. What about the employee who served Oswald at the theatre? Go read Roberts testimony I would hardly call her credible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2022, 04:25:07 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2022, 04:34:28 AM »
Oh I can play that game. What about the employee who served Oswald at the theatre? Go read Roberts testimony I would hardly call her credible.

Even if you think Earlene Roberts wasn't as credible as that uber-observant Super Witness Butch Burroughs at the Texas Theater, would you mind telling me who you think it was who rushed into the roominghouse at 1026 Beckley at about 1:00 PM on 11/22, if it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald?!

Did some stranger come bursting into the Beckley residence and go immediately to Oswald's room?

Or do you think Roberts lied about ANYONE hurriedly entering the roominghouse that day?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 04:36:49 AM by David Von Pein »

Offline Paul J Cummings

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2022, 04:46:53 AM »
I know based upon witnesses that I've read and find credible that Oswald was in the theatre. It's just too bad the patrons list in the theatre that day went missing. The WC is full of crap including Oswald's time having walked which has been proven over and over he couldn't have done. Yes I don't believe Roberts. For all we know that rooming house could've been a safe haven. The timeline for Oswald with Tippit to the theatre has never been convincing. I guess that leaves you going back to the WC report and finding out how they made Oswald fit the narrative.

Even if you think Earlene Roberts wasn't as credible as that uber-observant Super Witness Butch Burroughs at the Texas Theater, would you mind telling me who you think it was who rushed into the roominghouse at 1026 Beckley at about 1:00 PM on 11/22, if it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald?!

Did some stranger come bursting into the Beckley residence and go immediately to Oswald's room?

Or do you think Roberts lied about ANYONE hurriedly entering the roominghouse that day?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 04:52:52 AM by Paul J Cummings »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: June 17, 2022, 04:46:53 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #103 on: June 17, 2022, 04:59:48 AM »
Paul,

Even Oswald HIMSELF admitted to going to his roominghouse and retrieving his pistol on 11/22.

Did he lie too?

Yes, I know Oswald was a Lying Machine, but why would he lie about something as innocuous as going to his roominghouse?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 05:00:48 AM by David Von Pein »