Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 25068 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2022, 12:26:16 AM »
Advertisement
11/22 DPD were telling the press that Mr Oswald was seen leaving the building by the front entrance. Mr Billy Lovelady was telling Mr James Jarman the same thing. And Mr Oswald was telling Captain Fritz the same thing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2022, 12:26:16 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2022, 10:07:01 AM »
Another typical Otto contribution.  No substance - check.  Personal insult - check.  In which we learn that if someone has what they believe to be evidence in the assassination of the US President, it is not reasonable for them to present that "evidence" to a national media source or law enforcement agency instead of spending their time on an Internet forum.  What does this reveal to us?  That CTers don't actually believe their own nonsense.

Another typical Otto contribution.

Exactly, it's as if Roger Collins never left!

Personal insult - check.

In virtually every one of "Otto's" posts he chucks in some sort of insult, obviously as a way to hide the sad fact that the evidence that he's relying on is weak as piss and requires a ton of self serving speculation. The deductive reasoning skills on display is embarrassing.

In which we learn that if someone has what they believe to be evidence in the assassination of the US President, it is not reasonable for them to present that "evidence" to a national media source or law enforcement agency instead of spending their time on an Internet forum. What does this reveal to us?  That CTers don't actually believe their own nonsense.

You gotta wonder who are these conspiracy theorist's trying to convince? At the end of the day if the CT's had a case that Oswald was set up then it shouldn't be hard to convince anybody but as we know they can't even convince each other!

Btw I like how these Conspiracy theorist's come here day after day and endlessly theorize that there was a massive conspiracy, and then proudly and loudly proclaim that they're not conspiracy theorists, hilarious!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2022, 10:59:20 AM »
Truly worked for the Texas School Book Depository since July 1934, so enquiring minds would like to know, was Truly a long term 30 year plant? Or was he approached sometime in the days leading up to the assassination and told to say that there was a roll call and Oswald was missing? Both explanations are equally absurd, or perhaps the CT's can present a plausible provable scenario?
And if Truly did have prior knowledge then his actions of vouching for Oswald at the lunchroom which essentially lets him go, doesn't make sense. Wouldn't the plan be to contain the Patsy Oswald as quickly as possible but Oswald escapes within a few minutes and goes on to kill a Policeman and then the Police have another chance to silence Oswald at the Texas Theatre but again miss their chance. And finally the Dallas Police trot out Oswald in front on the Press and even give Oswald centre stage at a midnight press conference, some conspiracy.  :D

JohnM
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 11:00:56 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2022, 10:59:20 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2022, 12:22:40 PM »
Why get upset for being caught speculating when that's what you Nutters do all day long?

Your "argument" is plain foolish since, if it was a fact the information originated with Piper, there was no need for any subconscious nonsense.

In fact, his explanation was so incredibly stupid that he was called in for questioning again on May 14.

Being caught speculating? What the heck are you talking about. I said that it is possible. I didn’t get caught, I said (by implication) that I was speculating. What the heck is your problem? Several people said that they noticed Oswald missing. Truly notified the police.

What is so incredibly stupid is people trying to make this into something sinister. It “truly” is one of the most ridiculous conspiracy theories that I have seen.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2022, 01:29:17 PM »
Which guy was "missing" Oswald and inquired of the other? Did their signals get crossed there?

Mr. TRULY. Then in a few minutes--it could have been moments or minutes at a time like that--I noticed some of my boys were over in the west corner of the shipping department, and there were several officers over there taking their names and addresses, and so forth.
There were other officers in other parts of the building taking other employees, like office people's names. I noticed that Lee Oswald was not among these boys.
So I picked up the telephone and called Mr. Aiken down at the other warehouse who keeps our application blanks. Back up there.
First I mentioned to Mr. Campbell--I asked Bill Shelley if he had seen him, he looked around and said no.
Mr. BELIN. When you asked Bill Shelley if he had seen whom?
Mr. TRULY. Lee Oswald. I said, "Have you seen him around lately," and he said no.
So Mr. Campbell is standing there, and I said, "I have a boy over here missing. I don't know whether to report it or not."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2022, 01:29:17 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2022, 04:07:08 PM »
Oswald got what he deserved

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2022, 06:43:16 PM »
And Eddie Piper’s mentioning it to others could have even been what brought it to Truly’s attention.

This was your initial claim which would have been a nobrainer for Truly to tell the commission.

Instead he kooked up some subconscious BS on top of a timeline that didn't work.

So much for your impossible possibility, it's simply disconnected from what Truly said.

There is nothing impossible about what I said. WTF are you blabbering about?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2022, 06:43:16 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2022, 09:09:37 PM »
Sure, everything is possible but highly improbable that Truly wouldn't have said so if it happened.

You simply launched a counter argument that totally flopped.

Suck it up and move on.

I launched no counter argument. I brought up a valid and relevant point and a possibility. That is all. On the other hand, you have contributed exactly nothing of value whatsoever.